Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,530 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:21 PM

You Definitely Need This When Going To The Camp - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / You Definitely Need This When Going To The Camp (2957 Views)

My First Day In The Camp (documents You Really Need For Registration) / Why Do You Need To Open A Fresh Bank Account At The Camp? / (photos) Katsina Tallest Corper Wins 20k For Being Mr Tallest In The Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Definitely Need This When Going To The Camp by mustynsd(m): 11:19pm On May 12, 2016
As a graduate going to the camp for your one year mandory service to your mother land you are required to go to the camp with your new sown 2 pairs of shorts, 2 Brazil white T-shirts, bucket, spoon, bed spreadsheet and a pair of white canvass.

That is what is required of you to come with for your two weeks orientation training as a corp member but believe me there is something missing in these things you are going to the camp with, something vital you will be leaving to capture the moments in the camp.

What is missing is you need a smart phone to capture those moments in the camp and after leaving the camp and to capture the whole year of your service to the nation, here is the new itel smart phone it1702 which has 16GB ROM upto 32GB, 1GB RAM, Android OS 5.1, 8.0MP back&front camera with clear vision, with 7.0 inch IPS screen I say 7.0 inch screen to capture your moments clearly.

1 Share

Re: You Definitely Need This When Going To The Camp by lawogadam: 11:27pm On May 12, 2016
Of course you are right actually I will be needing this phone to capture the whole of my youth service to the nation. I will check with the mobile stores and buy mine.
Re: You Definitely Need This When Going To The Camp by tonynwasokwu: 6:05am On May 13, 2016
This is very thoughtful of you, the specs is a clear evidence it is a must for everyone and most importantly my unborn child will not forgive me if I present something less, keep on the Good work ITEL.

2 Likes

Re: You Definitely Need This When Going To The Camp by ESheriff1(m): 8:42am On May 13, 2016
Hmm... nice..

2 Likes

Re: You Definitely Need This When Going To The Camp by Esseson1(m): 3:40pm On May 13, 2016
Cool bro..

2 Likes

Re: You Definitely Need This When Going To The Camp by kazolad(m): 4:14pm On May 13, 2016
what's d price of the phone?

2 Likes

Re: You Definitely Need This When Going To The Camp by Alphasunday(m): 6:01am On May 14, 2016
You don't get the experience by reading alone
Re: You Definitely Need This When Going To The Camp by bholahyan: 7:19am On May 15, 2016
Abi now Alpha.but am still worried about its battery life
Re: You Definitely Need This When Going To The Camp by Bobxin: 11:40am On May 15, 2016
A smart phone with high battery capacity and camera quality is what one needs, cuz of electricity challenges that may arise. I'm surprised you didn't mention battery capacity. TECNO L8 & GIONEE M5
Re: You Definitely Need This When Going To The Camp by BossIce: 2:52pm On May 16, 2016
What about battery capacity?
Re: You Definitely Need This When Going To The Camp by lastbaff(m): 11:20am On May 19, 2016
Bobxin:
A smart phone with high battery capacity and camera quality is what one needs, cuz of electricity challenges that may arise. I'm surprised you didn't mention battery capacity. TECNO L8 & GIONEE M5
Check out the specs of Gionee M5 here: Gionee M5 Specs & Current Price in Nigeria (6020mAh battery)
Compare it with Tecno L8 (5050mAh) Specs & Current Price
Re: You Definitely Need This When Going To The Camp by klinro(m): 5:29pm On May 19, 2016
@OP: Gbammmmmmm
Re: You Definitely Need This When Going To The Camp by Kol4grin01: 8:02pm On May 20, 2016
Pls i need to be clarified on this and its important. Your suggestions are highly welcome. Am a guy of 27 years old goin for direct entry dats at unilorin this year. Their calendar year spans from August to august each year. Which means dat if i successfully get the Addmission, i will ha clocked 30 at the end of my program by August 2019.now i need to know if the age limit restricting students is 30years and above or above 30years. Do i still hav the chance? If no, can i just rough my way in by manipulating documents. Thanks as i await ur response

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Definitely Need This When Going To The Camp by mustynsd(m): 12:05pm On May 22, 2016
The battery capacity is 3000mAh, 8.0MP both cameras. Yes o you can apply you are still within the age range.
Re: You Definitely Need This When Going To The Camp by ladycomfort(f): 5:58am On May 23, 2016
Bobxin:
. These are good android phones right? And please do you have an idea of the price?
Re: You Definitely Need This When Going To The Camp by maestrojay(m): 6:54am On May 23, 2016
Kol4grin01:
Pls i need to be clarified on this and its important. Your suggestions are highly welcome. Am a guy of 27 years old goin for direct entry dats at unilorin this year. Their calendar year spans from August to august each year. Which means dat if i successfully get the Addmission, i will ha clocked 30 at the end of my program by August 2019.now i need to know if the age limit restricting students is 30years and above or above 30years. Do i still hav the chance? If no, can i just rough my way in by manipulating documents. Thanks as i await ur response

Once u graduate b4 or at 30years..den ur good to go..
U might graduate at 30 and decide to go to camp at 50 or 70.. dah one no consine NYSC.. na which age u take finish skool be dia own.. so u must graduate b4 31 if u want to go to service.. except u want to follow the ungodly route of age reduction..but that might affect u leta on in life..

I hope u're cleared...
Re: You Definitely Need This When Going To The Camp by Kol4grin01: 11:51am On May 23, 2016
maestrojay:

Once u graduate b4 or at 30years..den ur good to go..
U might graduate at 30 and decide to go to camp at 50 or 70.. dah one no consine NYSC.. na which age u take finish skool be dia own.. so u must graduate b4 31 if u want to go to service.. except u want to follow the ungodly route of age reduction..but that might affect u leta on in life..

I hope u're cleared...

Thanx bro. But to understand u mor, does it mean if i run both hnd and direct entry(200 level) 2geda and i was able to finish my hnd at 29years. Can i exempt myself from going for service dat year. So dat wen i finish with my bsc in university a year after dat, den i can now go for the service? Can it work dis way?

Re: You Definitely Need This When Going To The Camp by maestrojay(m): 10:13pm On May 23, 2016
Kol4grin01:

Thanx bro. But to understand u mor, does it mean if i run both hnd and direct entry(200 level) 2geda and i was able to finish my hnd at 29years. Can i exempt myself from going for service dat year. So dat wen i finish with my bsc in university a year after dat, den i can now go for the service? Can it work dis way?

Of coa u will serve.. only that u will be mobilized from your polytecnic.. and u will use ur HND details for registration..
Re: You Definitely Need This When Going To The Camp by lastbaff(m): 8:49am On May 24, 2016
Kol4grin01:

Sure you can.
By the way, it's not "exemption", it's "deferment".
So, yes, you can defer your service until you're through with your BSc. I hope that helps.
Re: You Definitely Need This When Going To The Camp by nonstan(m): 9:34am On May 24, 2016
Gionee M5 is d best phone ever at 56k....if u cnt afford it pls buy tecno c8
Re: You Definitely Need This When Going To The Camp by Kol4grin01: 11:14am On May 24, 2016
lastbaff:

Sure you can.
By the way, it's not "exemption", it's "deferment".
So, yes, you can defer your service until you're through with your BSc. I hope that helps.

Tanx to u all. Now am at rest. My aims now are looking easier. Once again, tanx for ur tots
Re: You Definitely Need This When Going To The Camp by rajesharm: 12:01pm On May 24, 2016
I am Gionee lover guys and recently bought Gionee M5 Lite.

If you want to know about Gionee M5 Lite Specs, Price and Design. Click here: Gionee M5 Lite Spec
Re: You Definitely Need This When Going To The Camp by Dannybrainz: 3:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
yes thats true.two good phones cos electricity is mad
Re: You Definitely Need This When Going To The Camp by tekkyz(m): 4:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
I hv a friend who was born on 12 06 86. anh he graduated in 2016. he's afraid of completing his nysc reg because his notification of result took effect from 25/05/17. he wants to serve. can he? since he's 30 yrs and 11 month's? I needs useful replies pls... cos I know how he feels since reg ends on the 12 of Nov... thanks nd God bless...

(1) (Reply)

Noun & Nysc. / Nysc Pop Date For Batch C 2018 Extended By A Month / No Slot For Depolyment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.