Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,921 members, 7,799,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Autopsy Conducted On Ronke Shonde, Police Invite Alleged Lover - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Autopsy Conducted On Ronke Shonde, Police Invite Alleged Lover (42965 Views)

Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) / Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Autopsy Conducted On Ronke Shonde, Police Invite Alleged Lover by gozzlin: 11:01am On May 13, 2016
martineverest:
Rip ronke...she was an elegant and gorgeous church member....she loved her kids as if her life depended on them

Yes, a church member who loved bouncing on her boss' dick.

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Conducted On Ronke Shonde, Police Invite Alleged Lover by Fhowe: 11:06am On May 13, 2016
AyeeIdris:

How is it facts? Cos one party said so? That you hate Nigerian women so much, that you immediately believe the man? That a man can never lie to save his skin?? Please stop acting as if that domestic violence is not a serious problem in Nigeria abeg!
I dont hate nigerian women i am just giving my opinion .Ladies dont rush into marriage cause your friends are getting married from all i read here i dont think this marriage is even up to 5 years yet and see what has happened .Enjoy yourself well well before you decide you want to marry that is why the elders keep asking the woman when she wants to get married ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE READY FOR MARRIAGE ? they keep repeating it and if you are tired of your marriage do the needful divorce then you can start playing around now look at the whole situation now Ronke is dead Lekan might get away with this the kids are more or less orphans now (everyone is alive apart from ronke) na who die him own finish think twice .There is nothing like good bad ,bad is bad
Re: Autopsy Conducted On Ronke Shonde, Police Invite Alleged Lover by fotadmowmend(m): 11:09am On May 13, 2016
martineverest:
or u like #20
hmmm ! No ! its high tym youths get into NPF and right the wrongs

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Conducted On Ronke Shonde, Police Invite Alleged Lover by Fhowe: 11:13am On May 13, 2016
martineverest:
stop fooling urself.didnt u read the report on how the woman packed out of the house becos of the man's infidelity and that he fathered a child from another..did the story not also say how the woman reported the saga to a police station last year?didint u hear that the woman packed out of her husband's house only for a pastor to reconcile dem?stop being too ignorant
Bringing up unnecessary excuses all the issue of fathering a child ,packing out of the house is mere excuse.the landlady said they were a peaceful couple and has never seen them fight (i hope that rings a bell) Normal Naija family trying to save face from shame smh
Re: Autopsy Conducted On Ronke Shonde, Police Invite Alleged Lover by 1miccza: 11:24am On May 13, 2016
We are watching,we will get to the root of the matter
Re: Autopsy Conducted On Ronke Shonde, Police Invite Alleged Lover by martineverest(m): 11:27am On May 13, 2016
fotadmowmend:

hmmm ! No ! its high tym youths get into NPF and right the wrongs
that wont change nigerans'mindset on policemen
Re: Autopsy Conducted On Ronke Shonde, Police Invite Alleged Lover by AyeeIdris(f): 11:53am On May 13, 2016
Fhowe:
I dont hate nigerian women i am just giving my opinion .Ladies dont rush into marriage cause your friends are getting married from all i read here i dont think this marriage is even up to 5 years yet and see what has happened .Enjoy yourself well well before you decide you want to marry that is why the elders keep asking the woman when she wants to get married ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE READY FOR MARRIAGE ? they keep repeating it and if you are tired of your marriage do the needful divorce then you can start playing around now look at the whole situation now Ronke is dead Lekan might get away with this the kids are more or less orphans now (everyone is alive apart from ronke) na who die him own finish think twice .There is nothing like good bad ,bad is bad

Elders don't ask a woman if she is sure she wants to marry. They ask her WHEN! You cant deny that there is huge cultural stigma against unmarried women. Just check any Linda ikeji or rita dominic's post. People change in marriage or d signs are missed, either way, it is not always about rushing. People who didnt rush and dated for years still had bad marriages. Don't assume the man is right about her cheating. I read he has a love child. He is trying to save his skin. He will say and do anything to get away with it. And she cant defend herself. Its just like pistorious saying he thought his girlfriend was an arm robber. People say whatever to get out of trouble.

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Conducted On Ronke Shonde, Police Invite Alleged Lover by Fhowe: 11:54am On May 13, 2016
oga boss wey dey Bleep people wife hope you are happy now oloshi
Re: Autopsy Conducted On Ronke Shonde, Police Invite Alleged Lover by gbens2000(m): 11:58am On May 13, 2016
i never knew they carry out autopsy in nigeria,dats a good development

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Conducted On Ronke Shonde, Police Invite Alleged Lover by tivta(m): 12:00pm On May 13, 2016
SGCSolutions:

And why do you think 50 cent doesn't want to get married? How many children does he have with different women? If a woman begets children for different men, she is a 'hoe' but with a man, it is the fact that he is trying to 'carefully' chose the right one and why not go tasting to see who fits....

The world is NOT becoming a female worshipper; women are simply trying to stand up for themselves and gone are the days when they are used and abused!!!

People come these days and hide behind a computer uttering rubbish but their real lives is nothing compared to their virtual lives.... You push someone to go commit evil deeds whilst you hide behind your shadows and jeer at them when it is all done and dusted...

Regardless of male or female - Evil deeds is just what it is.... It's time we start acknowledging what is going on in our society and fight for change otherwise certain things will become normal to certain people..

For the person who said 'she got what she deserved' and then used JayZ as a good guy example, if Beyonce killed Jay Z cos of his cheating ways, would he has gotten what he deserved..

50 cent he can't marry in the USA cause any man that does looses all his money to the woman. You have not answered my question about women who slap a man yet expect the man to walk away
Re: Autopsy Conducted On Ronke Shonde, Police Invite Alleged Lover by bdidi: 12:05pm On May 13, 2016
Peacetemi:
The landlady said she never heard them make noise in the house. Now that is a very big lie, couples argue, its a very normal thing in every relationship. So the Landlady was trying to tell us they never argued??

very funny argument........Loud argument.....subtle argument.......playful argument......which argument are you referring...lol!
Re: Autopsy Conducted On Ronke Shonde, Police Invite Alleged Lover by bdidi: 12:08pm On May 13, 2016
tiniyata:
wife cheated on husband, husband found out, husband got angry and slapped the wife. wife senses that she has been caught and could not hide the shame, took poison and killed herself. hubby woke up next day and saw wife, but would not want to talk to wife cos of his knowledge of her cheating and the quarrel they had the previous night (which almost every guy does). hubby went to work only to hear wife is dead. outta fear hubby didn't go home. later hubby came out of hiding to prove his innocence else he would have been branded a killer. people here who are still in secondary school or who has not experienced anything in life has already tagged hubby a killer. babes who are guilty of this act either by cheating on their bf are first to scream 'never hit a woman' . Men are been blamed for everythin. how can u waste millions of naira marrying somebody and u hear that she's cheating on u? it fvckin hurts. I'd love to see how women will feel when they begin to pay groom price and sponsor weddings only for the man they wasted it on sleeps around. I'm not for violence, but when a man spends all his money marrying a lady, all he needs is her loyalty. if u are a wife who cheats, better stop it, cos if ur hubby finds out, u won't believe what he will do to you, even those boys here who keeps saying Never Hit a Woman. women, just be careful and prayerful in ur home and always be nice, cos devil is always there to put assunder, and the devil always comes thru u the women, cos the devil hates marriage and whatever GOD has ordained. be wise and stay away from any thing that would lead to violence. men pls try and control your anger.

Nice analysis!
Re: Autopsy Conducted On Ronke Shonde, Police Invite Alleged Lover by bdidi: 12:17pm On May 13, 2016
aflyingbird:
****calling her a slut, she's dead , leave her alone . she deserved him killing her bc he alleged she cheated? u really are an idioooot. if ur daughter meets a man like this will u support d man killing her bc she cheater or any other reason ? will u support him laying his hands on her n abusing her to her death ? the worst crime u can ever commit on earth is taking the life of another human being . whether sge cheated or not isn't the issue. her death!!!! we hv proof that she's dead bc ... she's dead. who killed her is the case . someone who was cheated on before , i know it hurts but not once did i think of harming my ex

Its not yet proven he killed her.
Re: Autopsy Conducted On Ronke Shonde, Police Invite Alleged Lover by bdidi: 12:20pm On May 13, 2016
SGCSolutions:

l think you need to read the messages the husband has been exchanging with her friend to know what is really going on. The woman is dead and no one will hear her side except what the man says..... However he forgot that he has been discussing with someone else who is alive and have made public their chat messages - where it is CONFIRMED that the man is the cheat and the woman found out that HE HAS ANOTHER CHILD WITH ANOTHER WOMAN.. He was scared of the HIS WIFE LEAVING HIM, he admitted everything and he also admitted the fact that he is possessive and he swore that HE WOULD NEVER TOUCH HER AGAIN if she starts talking to him as the wife gave up responding and submitting herself to him to beat up.

Sometimes l wonder where some men pack their head to applaud the deadly actions of another man and likewise same goes to women.... However you men should stop hiding behind the fact that women push you to the wall, if she pushes you to the wall, break the wall and run out.. A man will cheat on his wife and people will say pray for him to change, A woman cheats and she is a disgrace to the society.. A man begets a child outside his home and it was a stupid and silly mistake, a woman takes in for a man outside her home and she is a disgrace to the society..

You gave an insight into the CCTV that was seen of Jay Z and Solange, that was what you see, do you know what happened before they came in view of the camera? Do you realise now that through the latest album of Beyonce that 'your good man Jay z' was/is a serial cheat..?? But then it is a normal thing for a man, it would have been gravely bad if it were Beyonce who had cheated....

There was no clear evidence that the woman in question was cheat but because the man was cheating and his wife found out and BECAUSE SHE DID NOT CONFRONT HIM ABOUT IT, he felt SHE WAS ALSO INVOLVED IN THE SAME ACT and to top it all, He had a child with his supposed lover who he admitted to the woman (wife's friend who he turned to mediator) that the affair was over and he does not believe the child was his and he was scared that his toy (wife who he beats up as he likes and then proceed to have sex with her or dare l say rape her) would leave him... Read this to see what transpired before you draw your conclusion of a man whose mind has turned grey due to his wife escapades when he was the one.... http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2016/05/exclusive-interview-and-munched-chat.html?m=1

At the end of the day, the man killed the woman out of rage and frustration of himself at himself and not at the woman...

Nobody knows if he was the one that killed his wife. Let us wait till the Autopsy result comes out

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Conducted On Ronke Shonde, Police Invite Alleged Lover by tayoccu(m): 12:50pm On May 13, 2016
bdidi:

Nobody knows if he was the one that killed his wife. Let us wait till the Autopsy result comes out

abi?
I don't understand why people can't be patient
Re: Autopsy Conducted On Ronke Shonde, Police Invite Alleged Lover by omobaekiti: 1:39pm On May 13, 2016
Peacetemi:
HE ATE POUNDED YAM TWO TIMES ON WEDNESDAY. An Animal that should be eating grass. To all those in abusive relationships, pls GET OUT, it is not by force. Your life has a better purpose, dont waste it.
errm excuse me please,but the landlady said she has never heard them fight yet the woman's family kept saying he's a serial wife basher two contrary statements and in my opinion the landlady should know better.
Re: Autopsy Conducted On Ronke Shonde, Police Invite Alleged Lover by SGCSolutions(f): 1:44pm On May 13, 2016
tiniyata:
I know your type, so I won't indulge u. BTW I didn't see any where from the chat that shows that the man killed his wife.

Only the feeble minded would not see... I am sure you also missed out from the chat about the man's extra marital affairs.. or his admission of always battering the woman.... His possessive attitude and the fact that either the woman stays or........ his pleas and all.. Your theory in no way fits anything at all... A man who would not think of his kids that he would lock them up with their corpse of their late mother... You think kids do not see, hear or take note of things...

I wonder what you think 'my type' is...

However from what you have said and what you have shown... I clearly know your type...

tivta:

50 cent he can't marry in the USA cause any man that does looses all his money to the woman. You have not answered my question about women who slap a man yet expect the man to walk away

l am sure all the married men in the USA have all lost their money to their women... When you 'LORD' over a woman and introduces her to a certain lifestyle... Lord over a woman means - You tell her NOT TO WORK- I CAN TAKE CARE OF YOU - What do you expect when you decide not to take care of her anymore? if you have 'held her hostage' for years to conform to your lifestyle; you cannot leave her and expect her to just slide back to her old life after having wasted years of her life 'submitting' to you mostly money wise...

So men should stop buying love with money and eventually expect you not to get used to 'the love'.......... Allow your woman to build her career and make her own money; don't end her career train just to be your 'whatever' and when you think you are done, you decide to thrash her and move on....
Mind you, there are women that are richer than their men and their men fight them for their money- Use Halle Berry as an example or Nicki Minaj and there are just many stories you probably do not get to read about...

And with regards a woman slapping a man - I do not condone violence in anyway.... If a man slaps a woman; pack your bags and leave.. if a woman slaps a man, leave or tell her to leave if its your house, it is that simple...

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Conducted On Ronke Shonde, Police Invite Alleged Lover by texazzpete(m): 1:46pm On May 13, 2016
I feel real pity for you and the 6 other wife-beaters who 'liked' your post. But more importantly, i feel real pity for your wife.

FolarinLondon:

There is no smoke without fire Mr gullible and feminism-cheerleader...

I agree with you. There is no smoke without fire. Which was why the husband - a serial cheat and an insecure womanizer - suspected his wife of cheating on him. His guilt consumed him, making him sure she would do as he did out of revenge.

No smoke without fire indeed.

You call me a feminism-cheerleader derisively just because I have empathy for a sad, abused lady. In your little world, speaking against wife abuse is 'feminism'.

I do not know if this mindset is as a result of deep-rooted idiocy fuelled by ignorance, or you were just poorly educated. Either way, I feel pity for you.

FolarinLondon:

I don't give a Bleep about your submission over this matter. It's written all over the wall that the lady in question was nothing but a cheap slut while alive. She deserved what she got;simple.

Actually, it's not written over any wall. The only one making that accusation is the husband, and he is a murder suspect with a strong motivation to say anything to get him off the hook.
He made this allegation because he knew Nigeria has maggots like you who would say "She deserved what she got". Maggots like you who would excuse what he did.

FolarinLondon:

Did you read the article? Was it an oversight or sheer wickedness towards the husband cos he is a man for you not to see that the Manager who usually banged the slut has been invited by police(according to the article) to answer some vital questions.

The article said the police invited the manager for questioning. Where did the article say the Police had incontrovertible evidence of her cheating?
'banged the slut'. See how you casually veer into victim blaming.

FolarinLondon:

I guess u r probably brought up by single mum who had done everything to sell you cheaply to the world of women.

Your childish insults do not faze me, you weak, insecure excuse for a man.

FolarinLondon:

I was once like you until i got married and see the abuse men are subjected to by the same women who called themselves weaker vessel. Men are encouraged to live and endure abuse in their own homes systematically while women are encouraged to scream blue murder. I have analysed this case and what i thought was what i wrote right there.

Ah, now the truth comes out. I had thought your post was one big Freudian Slip, but i can clearly see I was right.
Do not think everyone is as unfortunate as you or as weak as you are. I am actually now terrified for your wife, because I can bet anything you beat her regularly.

FolarinLondon:

Life is a law of Karma, what goes around comes around.

If this were strictly true, someone would beat YOU to death out of jealousy and others would laugh and mock at your memory.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Autopsy Conducted On Ronke Shonde, Police Invite Alleged Lover by SGCSolutions(f): 1:55pm On May 13, 2016
texazzpete:
I feel real pity for you and the 6 other wife-beaters who 'liked' your post. But more importantly, i feel real pity for your wife.

I agree with you. There is no smoke without fire. Which was why the husband - a serial cheat and an insecure womanizer - suspected his wife of cheating on him. His guilt consumed him, making him sure she would do as he did out of revenge.

You call me a feminism-cheerleader derisively just because I have empathy for a sad, abused lady. In your little world, speaking against wife abuse is 'feminism'.

I do not know if this mindset is as a result of deep-rooted idiocy fuelled by ignorance, or you were just poorly educated. Either way, I feel pity for you.

Actually, it's not written over any wall. The only one making that accusation is the husband, and he is a murder suspect with a strong motivation to say anything to get him off the hook.
He made this allegation because he knew Nigeria has maggots like you who would say "She deserved what she got". Maggots like you who would excuse what he did.

The article said the police invited the manager for questioning. Where did the article say the Police had incontrovertible evidence of her cheating?

Ah, now the truth comes out. I had thought your post was one big Freudian Slip, but i can clearly see I was right.
Do not think everyone is as unfortunate as you or as weak as you are. I am actually now terrified for your wife, because I can bet anything you beat her regularly.

If this were strictly true, someone would beat YOU to death out of jealousy and others would laugh and mock at your memory.

Thanks so much texazzpete for seeing what l saw... The saga continues... He accused the 'dead woman who cannot defend herself" of cheating; yet he fathered a child outside with another woman!! His guilt consumed him and a guilty man who has not been confronted by his wife assumes she is equally engaged in same act as he is... Thereby fuelling his frustration and eventual rage which matured into murdering her.. https://www.nairaland.com/3102953/ronke-shonde-joke-silva-kate

Nigerians will never cease to amaze me, they find a way to make a wrong thing right...

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Conducted On Ronke Shonde, Police Invite Alleged Lover by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 13, 2016
texazzpete:

It's now obvious that you are nothing but a stupid thing with meaningless life. Do i need to engage you in a civil conversation? No.

Listen dimwit, I have decided not to dignify you with any response anymore cos it seems your idiocy and stupidity were heavenly ordained.
Re: Autopsy Conducted On Ronke Shonde, Police Invite Alleged Lover by tatucci: 2:08pm On May 13, 2016
[quote author=mrlycan post=45576834][/quote]

to even answer u taya me. i no know wetin u benefit by insulting me.
Re: Autopsy Conducted On Ronke Shonde, Police Invite Alleged Lover by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 13, 2016
SGCSolutions:

Only the feeble minded would not see... I am sure you also missed out from the chat about the man's extra marital affairs.. or his admission of always battering the woman.... His possessive attitude and the fact that either the woman stays or........ his pleas and all.. Your theory in no way fits anything at all... A man who would not think of his kids that he would lock them up with their corpse of their late mother... You think kids do not see, hear or take note of things...

I wonder what you think 'my type' is...

However from what you have said and what you have shown... I clearly know your type...

l am sure all the married men in the USA have all lost their money to their women... When you 'LORD' over a woman and introduces her to a certain lifestyle... Lord over a woman means - You tell her NOT TO WORK- I CAN TAKE CARE OF YOU - What do you expect when you decide not to take care of her anymore? if you have 'held her hostage' for years to conform to your lifestyle; you cannot leave her and expect her to just slide back to her old life after having wasted years of her life 'submitting' to you mostly money wise...

So men should stop buying love with money and eventually expect you not to get used to 'the love'.......... Allow your woman to build her career and make her own money; don't end her career train just to be your 'whatever' and when you think you are done, you decide to thrash her and move on....
Mind you, there are women that are richer than their men and their men fight them for their money- Use Halle Berry as an example or Nicki Minaj and there are just many stories you probably do not get to read about...

And with regards a woman slapping a man - I do not condone violence in anyway.... If a man slaps a woman; pack your bags and leave.. if a woman slaps a man, leave or tell her to leave if its your house, it is that simple...

I still won't indulge u cos I know your type. let's wait for the autopsy report to come out first instead of crying more than the bereaved
Re: Autopsy Conducted On Ronke Shonde, Police Invite Alleged Lover by SGCSolutions(f): 2:30pm On May 13, 2016
tiniyata:
I still won't indulge u cos I know your type. let's wait for the autopsy report to come out first instead of crying more than the bereaved

Your type still amazes me..

gozzlin:

Yes, a church member who loved bouncing on her boss' dick.

You will believe that because she is not here to defend herself WHEN ALL PROOF SHOWS SOMETHING ELSE. This coming from same man who fathered another child outside his home and lying ontop of a dead woman to hide his shame!!! People be careful of what you say of the living and the dead; you just may not know whats lurking...

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Conducted On Ronke Shonde, Police Invite Alleged Lover by Edusouls(m): 2:35pm On May 13, 2016
everybody here dy talk rubbish and anyhow, una never see this life,and how complicated it is, that woman allowed the devil use her to doom her household, imagine the wickedly irresponsible woman living life like a dog while still married,she got she deserved,nemesis caught up with her husband...
Re: Autopsy Conducted On Ronke Shonde, Police Invite Alleged Lover by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 13, 2016
SGCSolutions:

Your type still amazes me..

You will believe that because she is not here to defend herself WHEN ALL PROOF SHOWS SOMETHING ELSE. This coming from same man who fathered another child outside his home and lying ontop of a dead woman to hide his shame!!! People be careful of what you say of the living and the dead; you just may not know whats lurking...
hey SGC, pls go and look for solutions and let me be abeg. haba, see me see this babe o, or are u on heat?
Re: Autopsy Conducted On Ronke Shonde, Police Invite Alleged Lover by SGCSolutions(f): 2:40pm On May 13, 2016
tiniyata:
hey SGC, pls go and look for solutions and let me be abeg. haba, see me see this babe o, or are u on heat?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I accept your apology
Re: Autopsy Conducted On Ronke Shonde, Police Invite Alleged Lover by SGCSolutions(f): 2:41pm On May 13, 2016
Edusouls:
everybody here dy talk rubbish and anyhow, una never see this life,and how complicated it is, that woman allowed the devil use her to doom her household, imagine the wickedly irresponsible woman living life like a dog while still married,she got she deserved,nemesis caught up with her husband...

E-DIOT!!!
Re: Autopsy Conducted On Ronke Shonde, Police Invite Alleged Lover by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 13, 2016
tongue
SGCSolutions:

see ur mouth like apology. abeg leave me o, I'm not in the mood. wink
SGCSolutions:

see ur mouth like apology. abeg leave me o, I'm not in the mood.
Re: Autopsy Conducted On Ronke Shonde, Police Invite Alleged Lover by AprokoTV(m): 2:47pm On May 13, 2016
Hmm.
Re: Autopsy Conducted On Ronke Shonde, Police Invite Alleged Lover by texazzpete(m): 2:48pm On May 13, 2016
FolarinLondon:

It's now obvious that you are nothing but a stupid thing with meaningless life. Do i need to engage you in a civil conversation? No.

Listen dimwit, I have decided not to dignify you with any response anymore cos it seems your idiocy and stupidity were heavenly ordained.

Irony is when the weakling who is scared shitless of women says I have a 'meaningless life'

Please I hope that whatever happens, you don't take your frustration out on some poor girl out there, woman beater.

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Conducted On Ronke Shonde, Police Invite Alleged Lover by Dammyllionaire(m): 2:51pm On May 13, 2016
martineverest:
Rip ronke...she was an elegant and gorgeous church member....she loved her kids as if her life depended on them

So na your church member dey cheat on her husband. If I be u, I no go come out to claim her as my church member.
Re: Autopsy Conducted On Ronke Shonde, Police Invite Alleged Lover by SGCSolutions(f): 3:00pm On May 13, 2016
tiniyata:
tongue see ur mouth like apology. abeg leave me o, I'm not in the mood. wink see ur mouth like apology. abeg leave me o, I'm not in the mood.

Hehe... mood setter tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Rivers / Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha / Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.