Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,217 members, 7,807,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Nigeria To Concession Abuja, Lagos, Kano International Airports – Africaonline - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria To Concession Abuja, Lagos, Kano International Airports – Africaonline (12906 Views)

Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff / FG Approves Concession Of Lagos, Abuja Airports / Screening Of Passengers Begin At Nigerian Airports Against Ebola Outbreak. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Concession Abuja, Lagos, Kano International Airports – Africaonline by omowolewa: 9:28am On May 13, 2016
You have forgotten to mention governance itself.
MrAboki:

Thats because the government is carry way too many fhucking responsibilities that they cant effectively handle.

The federal Government need to unburden itself of sooo many things like; Refineries, Electricity, telecommunications, Stadiums, Airports, Seaports, e.t.c.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Concession Abuja, Lagos, Kano International Airports – Africaonline by logica(m): 9:32am On May 13, 2016
MrAboki:

I really don't care who wins it.

Its business not Tribalism or Inheritance.
Sure. What is your take on oil blocks not being owned by people from the South South?
Re: Nigeria To Concession Abuja, Lagos, Kano International Airports – Africaonline by mandax: 9:35am On May 13, 2016
Of the three airports, Lagos and Kano are most viable for a private investor. Abuja is an artificial city that depends only on crude oil from the Niger delta for existence. Abuja has no single industry of repute. Take away crude oil proceeds, Abuja shall crumble like a pack of cards.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Concession Abuja, Lagos, Kano International Airports – Africaonline by Teedol: 9:35am On May 13, 2016
Udoma said the deficit will be financed through fresh borrowings of N1.84 trillion, while N386 billion recovered from looted funds would also be injected into the economy.[color=#990000][/color]

Whooping 386 000 000 000 already recovered and re injected into the budget. Abeg allow Bihari to continue,he is not even half through with the thieves and we already have this much?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Concession Abuja, Lagos, Kano International Airports – Africaonline by MasterofNL: 9:36am On May 13, 2016
This is why I keep saying that Igbos are tremendously marginalised in this country.

Yet some people still wonder why many Igbos are calling for the break up of Nigeria.

Why is Enugu airport not on that list?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Concession Abuja, Lagos, Kano International Airports – Africaonline by Nobody: 9:37am On May 13, 2016
seunny4lif:
cheesy grin
This government like paparazzi pass Jay Z and Davido grin grin
The government by the liars, for the lies and to the lying grin grin
Not completed na undecided

To the lying Zombies, u meant

No offense, pls..... angry

Who do I support sef, present/past govt? cheesy
Re: Nigeria To Concession Abuja, Lagos, Kano International Airports – Africaonline by MrAboki: 9:48am On May 13, 2016
logica:
Sure. What is your take on oil blocks not being owned by people from the South South?

Oil Blocs, Gold mines, Bitumen mines, e.t.c all belong the the Federal Government and thus reserve the right to allocate or lease them out to successful bidders.

If the Niger Deltans that are wealthy and rich cant pull together and lease these Oil Blocs and the Yorubas do, then the Yorubas get it.

Again, its business not personal.

However, I believe that host communities should be greater involved in oil exploration activities and should get first dibs at jobs and remedial measures to minimize the impact of environmental pollution and degradation should be added as part of the sales agreement to whoever buys these blocs.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Concession Abuja, Lagos, Kano International Airports – Africaonline by Krismart(m): 10:15am On May 13, 2016
2019 where are you? Why is it taking you too long to come?
Re: Nigeria To Concession Abuja, Lagos, Kano International Airports – Africaonline by Nobody: 10:15am On May 13, 2016
Ugomba:
even at small age, you have being given the yoruba identity of Tribalism and hatred!
Tufiakwa! What a Tribe.

lol. Well I saw this coming. Grow up old man

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Concession Abuja, Lagos, Kano International Airports – Africaonline by compoundcc: 10:20am On May 13, 2016
[size=28pt]The rail line between lagos and calabar should not be funded.

Nobody should give away the lagos airport to anybody.

The ondo airport is the most important airport.[/size]
Re: Nigeria To Concession Abuja, Lagos, Kano International Airports – Africaonline by seunny4lif(m): 10:31am On May 13, 2016
grin grin
I'm not telling grin grin
Adegbenro7643:
Not completed na undecided

To the lying Zombies, u meant

No offense, pls..... angry

Who do I support sef, present/past govt? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Concession Abuja, Lagos, Kano International Airports – Africaonline by Nobody: 10:39am On May 13, 2016
Ugomba:
grow up?
I just wonder what the yorubas enjoy in being tribalistic?
I don't blame you, because I know that it is tough bearing to have a huge Tribal Mark, eating Ewedu and gbegberi crap etc and living in a toiletless ibadan slum.
Its really tough!
I'm not here to exchange words with you.
This is a faceless forum.
Why not swerve?
Nairalanders pls read my post, did I step on anybody's toes? I never knew reading and understanding simple English is very hard.
I'm not tribalistic and I would never do that. I made my points clear. If you're not satisfied, write your own and don't quote me.
And don't forget to put 'To whom it may concern'

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Concession Abuja, Lagos, Kano International Airports – Africaonline by Menace2Society(m): 10:45am On May 13, 2016
Ugomba:
grow up?
I just wonder what the yorubas enjoy in being tribalistic?
I don't blame you, because I know that it is tough bearing to have a huge Tribal Mark, eating Ewedu and gbegberi crap etc and living in a toiletless ibadan slum.
Its really tough!
E pain am grin monkey without brain!Oya go cry to daddy cheesy
Re: Nigeria To Concession Abuja, Lagos, Kano International Airports – Africaonline by ofedegbe(m): 10:51am On May 13, 2016
uduak2016:

Don't mind the wicked evil country yet they wonder why Igbos want out of this country. I'll keep saying this: there is a well engineered plan in this country to literally straggle the Igbos to the point of asphyxiation and evidently death.

There's Port Harcourt international airport there na
Re: Nigeria To Concession Abuja, Lagos, Kano International Airports – Africaonline by ofedegbe(m): 10:57am On May 13, 2016
MrAboki:
Please they should concession Rivers State Airport na..

dem dey forbid better thing for Niger Delta? angry

Port Harcourt international airport is among the 4 airports listed.

Nor dey read headlines only

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Concession Abuja, Lagos, Kano International Airports – Africaonline by MrAboki: 10:58am On May 13, 2016
ofedegbe:

Port Harcourt international airport is among the 4 airports listed.

Nor dey read headlines only

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Concession Abuja, Lagos, Kano International Airports – Africaonline by ZUBY77(m): 11:08am On May 13, 2016
Udoma said the deficit will be financed through fresh borrowings of N1.84 trillion, while N386 billion recovered from looted funds would also be injected into the economy

This is where the stealing always comes in.

Name one capital project and use the recovered money to finance it.
This money is enough to build Lagos Calabar and Lagos Kano railways.
Nigerians will be grateful to see something like that.
Not to tell us it is injected into the budget.
Crap.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Concession Abuja, Lagos, Kano International Airports – Africaonline by kastroud(m): 11:21am On May 13, 2016
proeast:
Rubbish, AIIA Enugu is far busier than Kano pilgrimage airport yet they ignored it because its in the SE!! We are watching that dullard in Aso rock!!
See what this one is saying ehhhh
This is d aiprt that is better than kano airport
When will God have mercy on Nihgeria and give some IPOB youths brain ehhh HABA!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Concession Abuja, Lagos, Kano International Airports – Africaonline by makaveli902: 11:27am On May 13, 2016
ofedegbe:

There's Port Harcourt international airport there na

Does Port Harcourt look like igbo land to u, we are talking about igbo land not south south.
Re: Nigeria To Concession Abuja, Lagos, Kano International Airports – Africaonline by ofedegbe(m): 11:29am On May 13, 2016
makaveli902:

Does Port Harcourt look like igbo land to u, we are talking about igbo land not south south.

But u guys said ss and se are together na...which one is igbo land again Are they no longer the same? sad

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Concession Abuja, Lagos, Kano International Airports – Africaonline by banio: 11:49am On May 13, 2016
Jagaban and Amaechi idea. That's how they did in their states, signing contracts of 100 years of milking their states. Now it's nationanal concession, they will sign it to themselves. Very soon politicians will place the police and military in concession also.
Re: Nigeria To Concession Abuja, Lagos, Kano International Airports – Africaonline by proeast(m): 11:50am On May 13, 2016
kastroud:

See what this one is saying ehhhh
This is d aiprt that is better than kano airport
When will God have mercy on Nihgeria and give some IPOB youths brain ehhh HABA!!!!!!
You are too illiterate for my liking! It is you that need sense, education and knowledge!! Please there is a difference between between busier and better I know that your region is suffering from mass illiteracy but you can consult google or use a dictionary you little Almajiri tongue tongue
Re: Nigeria To Concession Abuja, Lagos, Kano International Airports – Africaonline by tylerbraid(m): 12:51pm On May 13, 2016
We have funny people in this part of the world. Many of 'them' want there states out of Nigeria. Now, Nigerian states are about commencing major developments & 'they' want to be part?? 'They' even forgot that money was pumped into there states for development in the last tenure but the natural inbuilt greediness of there representatives (stella & co) foiled the process of development. Smh
Re: Nigeria To Concession Abuja, Lagos, Kano International Airports – Africaonline by JBL316: 1:08pm On May 13, 2016
E FOR GOOD SAY MAKE DEM CONCESSION THE WHOLE COUNTRY.....AT LEAST THAT WAY THE PERSON WEY GET NAIJA GO MAKE SURE SAY THINGS WORK......am just thinking sha
Re: Nigeria To Concession Abuja, Lagos, Kano International Airports – Africaonline by compoundd: 7:14pm On May 13, 2016
cool

[size=28pt]while in anyone still be think of lagos, when it comes to airport. This is how ondo airport looks like.. any expansion that has to take place is in ondo.

Some people have not benefited from the taxes been paid before. this is another reason you have crisis.
[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index / BREAKING: Airport Workers Shut Down FAAN Headquarters Over Beating Of Colleague / My Letter To US Consulate General And His Reply: What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.