Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,706 members, 7,805,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Check Out The Longest Car In The World, It Has A Swimming Pool (photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Check Out The Longest Car In The World, It Has A Swimming Pool (photos) (3162 Views)

First Driverless Car In Nigeria In Lagos Today (Photo) / Have You Seen The World's Longest Car With A Swimming Pool And Helipad? / Photos Of The Longest Car In The World... Having A Swimming Pool, Helipad & More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Longest Car In The World, It Has A Swimming Pool (photos) by JoyNews: 7:19am On May 13, 2016
The American Dream Limo is owned by car collector and designer Jay Ohrberg of Burbank,California,USA. It is considered as the world longest Car. Jay Ohrberg designed his monster limo himself and now hires it out through his hire car company. This incredible limo is currently in the Guinness Book of World Records as the longest car in the world. Basically it is designed for Hollywood movie to display and show in films.The 30.5 m or 100 ft long limo with 26 wheels has many features including a swimming pool with diving board and a king-sized water bed. -
It is specially designed to drive as a rigid vehicle or it can be changed to bend in the middle.

Even it has two driver’s compartments one at each end to help whilits back which allows easily the landing of helicopter.There is also a satellite dish on its top.

http://naijalodge.com/2016/05/check-longest-car-world-swimming-pool-photos/

cc : lalasticlala

Re: Check Out The Longest Car In The World, It Has A Swimming Pool (photos) by sinaj(f): 7:24am On May 13, 2016
Wow! *in Jenifers voice* am flamergasted grin
Re: Check Out The Longest Car In The World, It Has A Swimming Pool (photos) by chido20(m): 7:29am On May 13, 2016
the whites always trying to live comfortably and lavishly

#flashylifestyle
Re: Check Out The Longest Car In The World, It Has A Swimming Pool (photos) by Temidayo9(m): 7:30am On May 13, 2016
Madness in display

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Longest Car In The World, It Has A Swimming Pool (photos) by Mskrisx(f): 7:38am On May 13, 2016
Love it
Re: Check Out The Longest Car In The World, It Has A Swimming Pool (photos) by Sparekey(m): 7:54am On May 13, 2016
Mskrisx:
Love it
Re: Check Out The Longest Car In The World, It Has A Swimming Pool (photos) by nikkypearl(f): 8:04am On May 13, 2016
Will it take me to heaven NO!
VANITY
Re: Check Out The Longest Car In The World, It Has A Swimming Pool (photos) by THUGLIFE101(m): 8:05am On May 13, 2016
With this type of car, you don't need a house.
Re: Check Out The Longest Car In The World, It Has A Swimming Pool (photos) by Omenanwanta: 8:05am On May 13, 2016
Not for Africa talk of Naija. Senators may also fight to have it but kept in one place just to make a name.

ThePrinceInTheHouse
Re: Check Out The Longest Car In The World, It Has A Swimming Pool (photos) by Michellla(f): 8:15am On May 13, 2016
That would be pretty hard I'd imagine if you had to stop at high speeds to come to a full stop or execute a turn.
Re: Check Out The Longest Car In The World, It Has A Swimming Pool (photos) by PissedOffWeed(m): 8:46am On May 13, 2016
cool just buy 3 of them for mama ....and shut 'em mockers up!
Re: Check Out The Longest Car In The World, It Has A Swimming Pool (photos) by naijaboiy: 9:16am On May 13, 2016
nikkypearl:
Will it take me to heaven NO!

VANITY
Neither can your phone call heaven but it's vain too.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Longest Car In The World, It Has A Swimming Pool (photos) by nikkypearl(f): 9:54am On May 13, 2016
naijaboiy:

Neither can your phone call heaven but it's vain too.
this post can neither give me a pass to heaven,it's vain too.
Re: Check Out The Longest Car In The World, It Has A Swimming Pool (photos) by ogawisdom(m): 7:26pm On May 13, 2016
This will need a 15.0 v20 engine with 5000hp to move it grin
Re: Check Out The Longest Car In The World, It Has A Swimming Pool (photos) by Reeberry: 12:33am On May 14, 2016
ogawisdom:
This will need a 15.0 v20 engine with 5000hp to move it grin
Really? You know about this?
Re: Check Out The Longest Car In The World, It Has A Swimming Pool (photos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 14, 2016
I'm trying to imagine a U-turn with this vehicle. grin

It's likely just a museum car.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Longest Car In The World, It Has A Swimming Pool (photos) by naijaboiy: 1:51pm On May 15, 2016
nikkypearl:
this post can neither give me a pass to heaven,it's vain too.
It's good we both know everything is vain, so why complain when the people who have the resources put their resources into use to invent something for their own luxury? undecided
Re: Check Out The Longest Car In The World, It Has A Swimming Pool (photos) by edlion57(m): 7:08pm On May 18, 2016
Somebody say RUBBISH
Re: Check Out The Longest Car In The World, It Has A Swimming Pool (photos) by Nobody: 7:30am On May 20, 2016
How would this make a right or left turn without keeping other waiting for long?
Re: Check Out The Longest Car In The World, It Has A Swimming Pool (photos) by hollermeelaycon(m): 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
Well, this is simply unrealistic from my technical reasoning, unless u tell me the whatever you call this thing was made out of plastic/rubber that could flex to achieve a turn. Without that's it's Juz a psychic photoshoped idea. Capisce
Re: Check Out The Longest Car In The World, It Has A Swimming Pool (photos) by Abbeyme: 11:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
This is out of this world, men...

Can't believe a vehicle with 26 legs, 6 of which holds only the engine of the vehicle.

Wonders will never end with these money spenders...
Re: Check Out The Longest Car In The World, It Has A Swimming Pool (photos) by mayoralex(m): 6:49am On Aug 29, 2016
hollermeelaycon:
Well, this is simply unrealistic from my technical reasoning, unless u tell me the whatever you call this thing was made out of plastic/rubber that could flex to achieve a turn. Without that's it's Juz a psychic photoshoped idea. Capisce
read carefully, the car got 2 drivers compartments
Re: Check Out The Longest Car In The World, It Has A Swimming Pool (photos) by hollermeelaycon(m): 10:15am On Aug 29, 2016
mayoralex:
read carefully, the car got 2 drivers compartments

Oga! juz reason simply, even with 12 drivers compartment, how do you simply achieve an angle 90 turn with this thing? Even an 18 wheeler truck simply has a detachable and rotational tractor unit with a fifth coupling that could do a 180° turn on its axis. I bet you haven't witnessed how its not so easy for juggernauts to make that turn easily. Juz do a simple reasoning and don't jus eat any crap thrown at you.
Capisce

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Benz C240; Nairalander Gurus Please Help! / Is This Naija Used Kia Rio Worth 500k?? / Reconstructed Exhaust Muffler, How Safe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.