Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,954 members, 7,799,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

How Do I Handle A Boyfriend That Keep Asking For My Unclad Pics? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Handle A Boyfriend That Keep Asking For My Unclad Pics? (7175 Views)

Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” / What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Handle A Boyfriend That Keep Asking For My Unclad Pics? by joey150(m): 11:52pm On May 16, 2016
pinkiberry:
we just started dating but we never do anything. that's why am shocked sef.
nawa oh.. see all the people you are following.

nawa. den they pay una money for that thing??
Re: How Do I Handle A Boyfriend That Keep Asking For My Unclad Pics? by Debbywills(f): 12:29am On May 17, 2016
braithwaite:
undecided

My friend hear yourself out... A friend is asking for your nude and you're here asking how to deal with he/she
A good friend won't ask you such..
And again seems you've once shared it.. guess you're just tired of sending it allover again..
Or you're just here to create unnecessary awareness..

Asin Eh, Some Girls with Dumb Thread angry angry
Re: How Do I Handle A Boyfriend That Keep Asking For My Unclad Pics? by kinglekan: 12:31am On May 17, 2016
Beamborla:

What have you been doing in my absent aside becoming oba awon weyrey

I have been a gentle boy ooo cry cry

Re: How Do I Handle A Boyfriend That Keep Asking For My Unclad Pics? by dissybling(f): 6:03am On May 17, 2016
derrick333:
Tell him or ha to send u credit,den go to google n downlod anof black assss n send to d persn
u are right best solution don't stress urself

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Boyfriend That Keep Asking For My Unclad Pics? by Nobody: 7:23am On May 17, 2016
evegran:
Op, if you're not into him for sex chats and that kinda stuff- I suggest you dump him off.

But if you're into him, well get along with it. Remember, don't ever show your face- and of course he should reciprocate.

Enjoy! smiley

Babe!!! You too make brain. Some of em ladies will come here and be flying the dignity flag...like its not fun ...like most of em ain't into the nude sharing and sex chating game.

BABY....GOD BLESS YOU !!!
Re: How Do I Handle A Boyfriend That Keep Asking For My Unclad Pics? by braithwaite(m): 9:30am On May 17, 2016
Debbywills:

Asin Eh, Some Girls with Dumb Thread angry angry

No need tagging her dumb..

Re: How Do I Handle A Boyfriend That Keep Asking For My Unclad Pics? by Debbywills(f): 4:51pm On May 17, 2016
braithwaite:

No need tagging her dumb..

Mr, I didn't tag her dumb, twas her post. Endeavour to mind your business angry angry angry
Re: How Do I Handle A Boyfriend That Keep Asking For My Unclad Pics? by braithwaite(m): 5:09pm On May 17, 2016
Debbywills:

Mr, I didn't tag her dumb, twas her post. Endeavour to mind your business angry angry angry

Oh..you annoy with that?..M sorry if that sounds harsh..

Re: How Do I Handle A Boyfriend That Keep Asking For My Unclad Pics? by Debbywills(f): 5:14pm On May 17, 2016
braithwaite:

Oh..you annoy with that?..M sorry if that sounds harsh..

Am not. I like stating my point bluntly, I don't even need to compromise.
Apology accepted.
Re: How Do I Handle A Boyfriend That Keep Asking For My Unclad Pics? by braithwaite(m): 5:23pm On May 17, 2016
Debbywills:

Am not. I like stating my point bluntly, I don't even need to compromise.
Apology accepted.

Alrt.am blunt myself.. kiss

Re: How Do I Handle A Boyfriend That Keep Asking For My Unclad Pics? by Debbywills(f): 7:14pm On May 17, 2016
braithwaite:

Alrt.am blunt myself.. kiss

Good For You/me cool
Re: How Do I Handle A Boyfriend That Keep Asking For My Unclad Pics? by braithwaite(m): 8:02pm On May 17, 2016
Debbywills:

Good For You/me cool

Jeez check on you now..you're cool. wink

Re: How Do I Handle A Boyfriend That Keep Asking For My Unclad Pics? by Debbywills(f): 8:04pm On May 17, 2016
braithwaite:

Jeez check on you now..you're cool. wink

Why Did You check?? grin Thanks Tho
Re: How Do I Handle A Boyfriend That Keep Asking For My Unclad Pics? by braithwaite(m): 7:21am On May 18, 2016
Debbywills:

Why Did You check?? grin Thanks Tho

Your dp

Re: How Do I Handle A Boyfriend That Keep Asking For My Unclad Pics? by Debbywills(f): 5:48pm On May 18, 2016
braithwaite:

Your dp

Ok
Re: How Do I Handle A Boyfriend That Keep Asking For My Unclad Pics? by trojan84(m): 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2016
ellacute45:
break up with him
U harsh o, e myt av been mislead
Re: How Do I Handle A Boyfriend That Keep Asking For My Unclad Pics? by myforexsolution: 3:13pm On Sep 23, 2016
pinkiberry:
morning guys, I have this friend that keep asking for my nudes and am thinking, what is the best way to handle this type of friend?
Leave him. He will post your pictures online one day.
Any of his friends could post if if they copy it from his phone
Re: How Do I Handle A Boyfriend That Keep Asking For My Unclad Pics? by Salawu164(m): 10:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
Ask your parents if you should send it. You should be free to talk to them about anything. That's y they're there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Here Is How Often You Should Have Sex According To Your Age / He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... / THIS IS Where The Money Is [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.