Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Wande Coal Fights Don Jazzy - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wande Coal Fights Don Jazzy (6767 Views)

Wande Coal Officially Dropped From Mavin Records / Wande Coal - My Way / Ay.com Fights Terry G On Stage (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wande Coal Fights Don Jazzy by aabangs(m): 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2009
could this be true was told wande coal and Don jazzy were seen in public exchanging words over money issues is it true just wanna find out, i dont believe either

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Fights Don Jazzy by hevysomtin(m): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2009
@OP, u'll be remember for spreading false rumor after u r u r gone.  grin
Re: Wande Coal Fights Don Jazzy by aabangs(m): 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2009
guy y not find out for urself on other blogs before you conclude
Re: Wande Coal Fights Don Jazzy by lalaboi(m): 4:57pm On Aug 15, 2009
Mehn, . . .i bn think say na girls like gbeborun pass. . . .

@ poster
Any links to prove what you have just said
Re: Wande Coal Fights Don Jazzy by aieromon(m): 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2009
@poster
U post bulls.h.i.t without credible evidence and then want us NLanders to go search blogs.you really have a lot of ground to cover on NL,newbie!
Re: Wande Coal Fights Don Jazzy by audio: 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2009
All i can say to Wande Coal (if the gist is true) , Don't bite the hand.
Re: Wande Coal Fights Don Jazzy by badman(m): 11:03am On Aug 16, 2009
its a big lie. . . .even wande addressed this topic on facebook saying its all lies
Re: Wande Coal Fights Don Jazzy by rockyfela(m): 11:14am On Aug 16, 2009
i saw it about 2 or 3 weeks ago on modernghana site and decided to pay deaf ears considering the number of untrue rumors making the rounds on the tabloids this days. 1st 2face now wande, media should free this people.
Re: Wande Coal Fights Don Jazzy by informat09(m): 11:17am On Aug 16, 2009
read about it on sturvs, but wande should take it easy oh, don't bite the hands that fed you
Re: Wande Coal Fights Don Jazzy by rayzbay(f): 9:49pm On Aug 16, 2009
wandecoal no tobe
Re: Wande Coal Fights Don Jazzy by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 16, 2009
:p
Re: Wande Coal Fights Don Jazzy by Shaz(f): 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2009
Wow. That's some beef cookin'.
Re: Wande Coal Fights Don Jazzy by tboy1(m): 12:15pm On Aug 17, 2009
From the info i know personally - Wande coal should not have moved to Mo'Hits because those dudes are really rippin him off. This was confirmed recently when wande coal was in london for his album launch two weeks ago.When i heard how much wande received from the total amount the promoter paid mo'hits i was surprised and still cant believe thats how much he's being ripped off by don jazzy.
IMO- wande coal is the most talented of the whole mo'hits but unfortunately he joined the wrong camp.
Re: Wande Coal Fights Don Jazzy by khanye(m): 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2009
tboy1:

From the info i know personally - Wande coal should not have moved to Mo'Hits because those dudes are really rippin him off. This was confirmed recently when wande coal was in london for his album launch two weeks ago.When i heard how much wande received from the total amount the promoter paid mo'hits i was surprised and still cant believe thats how much he's being ripped off by don jazzy.
IMO- wande coal is the most talented of the whole mo'hits but unfortunately he joined the wrong camp.

Who is Wande without Don J?
Re: Wande Coal Fights Don Jazzy by tboy1(m): 12:48pm On Aug 17, 2009
khanye:

Who is Wande without Don J?
A talented artist who could have done just as good(and made more money) if he hooked up another producer as good as Don Jazzy cool
Re: Wande Coal Fights Don Jazzy by khanye(m): 1:13pm On Aug 17, 2009
tboy1:

A talented artist who could have done just as good(and made more money) if he hooked up another producer as good as Don Jazzy cool

lol, which producer?
Remember Don J picked him up from Mushin with no money in his pocket
Now he got some and he wanna fight his boss!
Re: Wande Coal Fights Don Jazzy by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 17, 2009
From what I understand Don Jazzy too was not exactly born with a silver spoon, just saying.
Re: Wande Coal Fights Don Jazzy by tboy1(m): 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2009
khanye:

lol, which producer?
If u read my post you'll c i wrote - 'a producer as good as don jazzy' i.e personally i think he's the best in naija FOR NOW. Im sure a new producer will emerge and he'll be twice as good as Don Jazzy.
Remember its one thing to create a good beat and another to have someone who'll make that beat into a hit. That person is Wande Coal. All im sayin is they should give the guy what he deserves  cool

khanye:

Remember Don J picked him up from Mushin with no money in his pocket
Now he got some and he wanna fight his boss!
SO?  undecided
Re: Wande Coal Fights Don Jazzy by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 17, 2009
tboy1:

hmmmm, I see. Na waoooo!!

MOHITS GO DON DEY VEX FOR THE GUY NOW ooo!!

THE GUY DON GO JABO BE THAT!!! DEM KUKU COME PUBLISH AM!! grin grin

Well you guys can't conclude they ripped him off. They signed a contract now tongue
Re: Wande Coal Fights Don Jazzy by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 17, 2009
I don't wanna judge nobody but I think nowadays, record label owners are just unpredictable. . .

Kelly handsome also complained about tha almighty 'kennis' not heeding to the terms of the contract. . . Since Wande coal is being treated the same way, i suggest he keeps his cool, afterall, mo'hits is like a family to them. . . hehehe. . . But if that guy should leave Mo Hits. . . They are finished cos they gats no mo'fucking vocalist!!! grin
Re: Wande Coal Fights Don Jazzy by tboy1(m): 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2009
jassie:

I don't wanna judge nobody but I think nowadays, record label owners are just unpredictable. . .

Kelly handsome also complained about tha almighty 'kennis' not heeding to the terms of the contract. . . Since Wande coal is being treated the same way, i suggest he keeps his cool, afterall, mo'hits is like a family to them. . . hehehe. . . But if that guy should leave Mo Hits. . . They are finished cos they gats no mo'fucking vocalist!!!  grin

Who knows? Da Prince might will be forced to play dis part  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Gosh i can just imagine him being a vocalist, judgin from how bad his rappin is  grin grin grin grin
Re: Wande Coal Fights Don Jazzy by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 17, 2009
Lol. . . its gonna be damn funny! cheesy grin
Re: Wande Coal Fights Don Jazzy by whiteroses(f): 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2009
dint mohit made wande who he is today, cos he is in same group with don jazzy is making him forget don is his boss, they are bound to rip you off you should know that before you joined, timberland makes more than his yungahs it has always been this way and it will always be grin
Re: Wande Coal Fights Don Jazzy by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2009
nope, God made wande what he his, not Mo'hitz gerrit?
Re: Wande Coal Fights Don Jazzy by maedan(f): 1:24am On Aug 18, 2009
You brought someone out of Mushin, so that gives you the right to cheat him out of his dues? Anyway, any musician has to be wise when it comes to fighting for his rights. Push too hard, they call you ungrateful. Keep quiet, they call you a fool undecided.
Re: Wande Coal Fights Don Jazzy by aieromon(m): 8:21am On Aug 18, 2009
No matter how good you are,you need a good marketing plan.Mo'hits provided that platform.if u're not satisfied with the terms of the contract,you walk away.
Look,most Nigerian artistes are just talented but not intelligent enough to run their own package.Kennis might have exploited their retinue but they made sure the fanbase appreciation of their stars was consistent.
IMO,Don Jazzy packaged a not too talented vocalist like D'Banj to be one of the most successful artistes in Nigeria.It all boils down to the terms of contract,WC.Don't be an idiot like Tuface,ok. wink
Re: Wande Coal Fights Don Jazzy by davidt(m): 8:36am On Aug 18, 2009
Wande Coal is a really talented artist and the only real vocalist in the Mo Hits Crew. It would be really unfortunate if it is actually true that Don Jazzy refused to honour the terms of whatever contract Mo Hits and WC signed. It is a well known fact that record labels exploit their artistes. I just hope WC has a real good backup plan if he is forced to leave Mo Hits because this row would definitely affect his relationship with the record label.

He should calm down for some time till he has a real good backup plan.
Re: Wande Coal Fights Don Jazzy by Donvilo(m): 6:57pm On Aug 18, 2009
Ha! Wande should be easy on his superiors. Atleast, he should know that donjazzy came for him when he was nobody. I bet Donjazzy will have to comply to WC's needs otherwise MO'HITS crew will never be the same again without the coal guy.
Re: Wande Coal Fights Don Jazzy by shotster50(m): 11:37pm On Aug 18, 2009
Enough of this Don Jazzy brought him from nowhere!!!! What if Wande actually has valid reasons to spazz out?
Re: Wande Coal Fights Don Jazzy by mrmetoo1: 8:14am On Aug 19, 2009
Ok u guys need to stop believing this rubbish. That website has putting out some false news lately. Beware of articles that never name a credible source, its always "an insider" or in this case "inside sources, " I can make a story up about anybody using language like that. Its BS!!! WC did an interview not too long ago and he said he hopes to be a mo'hits guy for life. Lets take his word for it instead of all these nonsense websites and mags.
Re: Wande Coal Fights Don Jazzy by 9ja4eva: 2:05am On Aug 20, 2009
tboy1:

From the info i know personally - Wande coal should not have moved to Mo'Hits because those dudes are really rippin him off. This was confirmed recently when wande coal was in london for his album launch two weeks ago.When i heard how much wande received from the total amount the promoter paid mo'hits i was surprised and still cant believe thats how much he's being ripped off by don jazzy.

WORD, they are really ripping him off though.
Re: Wande Coal Fights Don Jazzy by WackyJ1(m): 11:42am On Aug 20, 2009
Wande coal should not have made a fuss like that if he was suspecting a foul play cos it was bound to attract much attention. He should hav talked to don jazzy about he believes. According to what i heard wande coal is the only artiste making sense in Nigerian music today. And for crying out loud who are those f***king inside sources that are spreading rumours, if it was actually true can they KEEP THEIR MOUTH SHUT?!!!!!! They just assist in fanning sparks to flames. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice / Duncan Mighty - Dance For Me (lyrics) / Download This Awilo Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.