Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

I Have N500,000 Please Advice Me On Business To Invest It On - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Have N500,000 Please Advice Me On Business To Invest It On (988 Views)

My Employer Does Not Want Me To Leave - Please Advice Me / I Feel Like Quitting, Pls Advice Me Before I Do Something Stupid / How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have N500,000 Please Advice Me On Business To Invest It On by Akpom(m): 11:36am On May 13, 2016
Nairalanders please advice me on a profiting business i should invest my N500,000 so that the money will not go down the drain. i have a paying job and i want to have other streams of income but i dont want business i will start that will affect my work. please business advisers over to u.
Re: I Have N500,000 Please Advice Me On Business To Invest It On by amsoslim(m): 11:48am On May 13, 2016
Akpom:
Nairalanders please advice me on a profiting business i should invest my N500,000 so that the money will not go down the drain. i have a paying job and i want to have other streams of income but i dont want business i will start that will affect my work. please business advisers over to u.

I got biz ideas as well but don't got the capital to execute it/them. How about we put heads together,i got the idea which you don got and you got the money which I don't got.
Re: I Have N500,000 Please Advice Me On Business To Invest It On by Patented: 12:01pm On May 13, 2016
first things first, where do your passions lie? that will be a pointer to where u should invest your energy and money. dont start a biz for the sake of merely having a biz. what are u passionate about and what problem do u want to solve?

2 Likes

Re: I Have N500,000 Please Advice Me On Business To Invest It On by Akpom(m): 12:20pm On May 13, 2016
amsoslim inbox me on tobbytobbyi@yahoo.com

@patent i always think of transportation business
Re: I Have N500,000 Please Advice Me On Business To Invest It On by amsoslim(m): 7:00pm On May 24, 2016
Akpom:
amsoslim inbox me on tobbytobbyi@yahoo.com

@patent i always think of transportation business
I did inbox you but yet to get any reply from you
Re: I Have N500,000 Please Advice Me On Business To Invest It On by FabioPeter: 5:28am On May 25, 2016
Buy a piece of land in the suburb and start a farm.
Re: I Have N500,000 Please Advice Me On Business To Invest It On by Steph7u: 6:51am On May 25, 2016
Since you work, I'll advise you secure a piece of land and keep..... Tax free, no need of your attention that can lead to distraction...
Re: I Have N500,000 Please Advice Me On Business To Invest It On by Pamelayoung: 1:02pm On May 25, 2016
FabioPeter:
Buy a piece of land in the suburb and start a farm.

And who will manage the farm?

(1) (Reply)

Richlife Commercial And Logistics Limited Recruitment / University Graduate Nurses Demand Advertisement For The Post Of Nurse Intern / Internet Entrepreneurship Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.