Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,558 members, 7,809,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Exorbitant Fees Charged By Adron Properties Afterpurchase Of A Land At Shimawa . - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Exorbitant Fees Charged By Adron Properties Afterpurchase Of A Land At Shimawa . (4575 Views)

POWERED BY ADRON HOMES....REHOBOTH PARK AND GARDENS, IBEJU-LEKKI, / Luxury 2 Bedroom Terrace Bungalow By ADRON HOMES & PROPERTIES / Manhattan Park & Gardens, Abuja By ADRON HOMES & PROPERTIES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exorbitant Fees Charged By Adron Properties Afterpurchase Of A Land At Shimawa . by AdemolaA2: 11:37am On May 13, 2016
I need your advice my lovely Nairalanders. .

I am about to purchase a parcel of land at Shimawa from Adron estates & properties. The said land is sold for 1m/plot ,going for 800k promo price and there are other compulsory additional fees such as :

developmental fee -500,000
Legal fee - 50,000
Supervisory / security -200,000
Survey plan -150,000
Sum Total = 900,000.

Now , the attracted fee is more than the fee for the land purchase itself .

My question now is " Is the land worth buying with all these fees attached "?
Re: Exorbitant Fees Charged By Adron Properties Afterpurchase Of A Land At Shimawa . by maslow: 12:33am On May 29, 2016
Demola are you purchasing phase 2 or phase 2 extension as I'm currently talking to Adron with the aim of purchasing if all goes well.

I heard the Estate is worth it. I haven't seen it though but I'm thinking of using nairaland resident lawyer to facilitate the checks and buying process as I'm not currently in naija.

I was giving list of all those extra charges too I must confess but I was told you only start paying them when you start to build.

I think you should add up the cost of the land and cost of the extra charges then decide if the total cost is worth it.

Please let me know how you are getting on...

1 Like

Re: Exorbitant Fees Charged By Adron Properties Afterpurchase Of A Land At Shimawa . by sunnyjz: 12:48am On May 29, 2016
why are you wasting your time when it is obvious that the fees are exorbitant.at the end of the day the true value of the plot is 1.9m naira.
Re: Exorbitant Fees Charged By Adron Properties Afterpurchase Of A Land At Shimawa . by YoungOldGee: 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
On hearing 900k, it sounds exhorbitant but believe me, it is more than worth it. At first, when i wanted to purchase a plot at their children's day promo price of 730,000 and i learnt that i have to pay 900,000 anytime i'm ready to build. I got discouraged until how the money will be spent was broken down to me. I was made to understand that the money is for electricity, central water system, drainage, good roads, facilities within the estate which include basketball court, eateries, children's playground, amongst others.
My marketer sent me pictures but i doubted him until i went for a site visit. I was marvelled.
In other words, i've indirectly turned myself to their marketer because i have convinced four people to buy from them. I would advice anybody to go for it. here are some of the pictures that was sent to me.
For details, more information and site inspection, you can call my marketer on 08102030355.

Re: Exorbitant Fees Charged By Adron Properties Afterpurchase Of A Land At Shimawa . by PropTech505: 10:53pm On Dec 22, 2022
ADRON HOMES EXCLUSIVE OFFER

Do you know you can become a Land Owner with initial deposit of N25,000. Enjoy 50% discount now and spread balance for 36 months on a full plot, with fantastic gift items.

Estate Locations in Ibadan, Oyo state:
ASEJIRE - OLOGUNERU - APATA - AIYEGUN - MONIYA

Estate Locations in Lagos state:
IBEJU LEKKI - EPE - BADAGRY

Estate Locations in Ogun state:
IMOTA - SHIMAWA - ILARO - KAJOLA - IJEBU ODE - ALABATA - ATAN OTTA - IKENNE - SAGAMU

Also in Abuja, Ekiti, Osun and Nasarawa.

Estate Amenities:
* Maximum Security * Perimeter Fencing * Drainage * Electricity * Good Road Network * Massive Estate Gate * Event Hall * Shopping Mall * Recreation Facilities * Playground * Integrated water treatment and supply, etc.

For more enquiries and inspection please;
* Call: +2349125900816
* WhatsApp: 09135245284

(1) (Reply)

Window Blinds(for Class,for Respect) / 2 & 3 Bedroom 4 Rent @ Oyadiran Estate Sabo Yaba Lagos / Newly Listing In Chevron Lekki: 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex – N60,000,00

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.