Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Manchester City Fan Thread!! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Fan Thread!! (337607 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Krayola2(m): 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2009
Phony200:

Kray
Abeg make una man shitty decide on a slogan quick.

haha. . .Just call us the "Alhajis"   tongue
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by khanye(m): 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2009
Krayola2:

haha. . .Just call us the "Alhajis"   tongue

No . . . . D' Abu Dhabees grin
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by chic2pimp(m): 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2009
Thank GOD someone has finally let the cat out of the bag. Bloody buncha of gloryhunters. Can u imagine phony and krayola supporting man united and barca respectively . Did u see old trafford or nou camp in ur village  square.grin grin grin.Wot affiliation do u have with the club? After dem trophy finish una go open ur big mouth dey shout up barca,up united.*shior*. Well sha I only blame the long throat affecting una grin grin.
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by tkb417(m): 4:22pm On Aug 18, 2009
chic2pimp:

Thank GOD someone has finally let the cat out of the bag. Bloody buncha of gloryhunters. Can u imagine phony and krayola supporting man united and barca respectively . Did u see old trafford or nou camp in ur village square.grin grin grin.Wot affiliation do u have the club? After dem trophy finish una go open ur big mouth dey shout up barca,up united.*shior*. Well sha I only blame the long throat affecting una grin grin.
what are u tryin to say?
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by chic2pimp(m): 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2009
tkb417:

what are u tryin to say?
gloryhunting like AIDS is REAL. It kills as well cool cool
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by dayokanu(m): 4:50pm On Aug 18, 2009
Koln and co finished better than Bayern Munich in 1991.

Those were the time Tele match and Football made in Germany reigned.

Dont be surprised if Chelsea fans all decamp to Stoke City when Stoke gets new buyers

I have always been and would always be a Shooting Stars fan My Fantasy team is named as Sooting the Ibadan way
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by allboyz(m): 5:12pm On Aug 18, 2009
LOLX. . .CITECH now has a thread shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by tkb417(m): 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2009
dayokanu:

Dont be surprised if Chelsea fans all decamp to Stoke City when Stoke gets new buyers

I have always been and would always be a Shooting Stars fan My Fantasy team is named as Sooting the Ibadan way
i know
im a die hard football fan meself
from the days of Abiola babes, Concord, Obanta UTD, Vigilante Insurance professionals, Julius Berger and now Gateway FC
Gateway FC is ma fantasy league name too

i can beat ma chest tht players like Ike, Gideon Imagudu, Monday Agbontaen, isaac ilevbare, ladi (cant remember his surname) akin akinsehinde, Ishola Shuabu and a host of others sabi me for stadium those years grin grin

but as for the european leagues, omo na one form of past or present glory go don carry you go dey support the team
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by jalether(m): 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2009
dayokanu:

I have always been and would[b] always be a Shooting Stars fan My Fantasy team is named as Sooting the Ibadan way[/b]

You be ibadan guy ?
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Phony200(m): 12:07am On Aug 19, 2009
tkb417:

i know
im a die hard football fan meself
from the days of Abiola babes, Concord, Obanta UTD, Vigilante Insurance professionals, Julius Berger and now Gateway FC
Gateway FC is ma fantasy league name too

i can beat ma chest tht players like Ike, Gideon Imagudu, Monday Agbontaen, isaac ilevbare, ladi (cant remember his surname) akin akinsehinde, Ishola Shuabu and a host of others sabi me for stadium those years grin grin

but as for the european leagues, omo na one form of past or present glory go don carry you go dey support the team

Thou art gbaski! try as much as you wanna, deny it all you can, the modern footie fan is a gloryhunter, simple.
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Krayola2(m): 12:16am On Aug 19, 2009
chic2pimp:

Thank GOD someone has finally let the cat out of the bag. Bloody buncha of gloryhunters. Can u imagine phony and krayola supporting man united and barca respectively . Did u see old trafford or nou camp in ur village  square.grin grin grin.Wot affiliation do u have with the club? After dem trophy finish una go open ur big mouth dey shout up barca,up united.*shior*. Well sha I only blame the long throat affecting una grin grin.

With that ur flat head like Igbobi signboard. You wey na every winning team you dey support. . . .50 kobo ashawo. Na to dey tif your neighbour wife pant off the line go dey smell am for room you sabi. . .shior mora foka grin grin
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by chic2pimp(m): 1:23pm On Aug 19, 2009
Krayola2:

With that ur flat head like Igbobi signboard. You wey na every winning team you dey support. . . .50 kobo ashawo. Na to dey tif your neighbour wife pant off the line go dey smell am for room you sabi. . .shior mora foka grin grin
na lie yab or no yab grin grin grin. U still be ashewo and gloryhunter of the hghest order grin cool cool cool
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Krayola2(m): 2:11pm On Aug 19, 2009
chic2pimp:

na lie yab or no yab grin grin grin. U still be ashewo and gloryhunter of the hghest order grin cool cool cool

haha,  gerrout.At least na glory i dey hunt. NL ladies, if u are missing ur dirty thongs na dis man tif am. Na one kind messed up fetish him get like dat.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A "package" was sent from Manchester City's Abu Dhabi office directly to the office of Pep Guardiola in the build up to tonight's friendly match between Man City and FC Barcelona. I wonder what this is all about . . .

may the best team win   grin
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by chic2pimp(m): 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2009
Krayola2:

haha,  gerrout.At least na glory i dey hunt. NL ladies, if u are missing ur dirty thongs na me take am ooooo. Na one kind messed up fetish I like well well.
NL Ladies as u can see dis man has come out of the closet and said all u need to know. Una berra watchout  cheesy grin grin cool cool
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by biina: 11:50pm On Aug 19, 2009
Nice game against Barcelona in which Citeh were on the back foot for most of the game. They still need one central defender.
Hughes should just forget about Lescott. 22M can get you some defenders of much better quality than lescott from outside the premiership.
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by biina: 12:36am On Aug 20, 2009
Petrov goal against Barca

[flash=480,385]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/J1hacEcMDRk[/flash]
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by FBS: 6:40am On Aug 20, 2009
Citeh!!! grin
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by FBS: 6:45am On Aug 20, 2009
biina:

Nice game against Barcelona in which Citeh were on the back foot for most of the game. They still need one central defender.
Hughes should just forget about Lescott. 22M can get you some defenders of much better quality than lescott from outside the premiership.
The buildup to that goal is a joy to watch. Citeh players finally getting to know each other?
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Krayola2(m): 8:45am On Aug 20, 2009
This game was a big test for the Man city defense and they did very well. Big confidence boost going into the weekend.

Citeh should go on to crush Wolverhampton on Saturday. Utd betta win at Wigan cause if they don't the pressure is really goin to be on. These guys look like they mean business!! cool cool
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Krayola2(m): 9:57am On Aug 20, 2009
[B]Manchester City manager Mark Hughes feels Barcelona win will stand team in good stead[/B]

Manchester City coach Mark Hughes says Wednesday night's 1-0 win at the Nou Camp represented a "great learning experience" for his players.

Man marked: Lionel Messi given no space by Man City midfield Photo: GETTY IMAGES

City ran out 1-0 winners in the Joan Gamper Trophy thanks to Martin Petrov's first-half strike.
And Hughes, who spent an unsuccessful spell at the Nou Camp as a player, says the experience gained from playing against the European champions was priceless.

"One of the main reasons I agreed to the game was because I felt it was an experience we needed," he said.
"We are a young team, we are developing as a team and the opportunity to come to the European champions, compete with them, was vitally important.
"I wanted them to enjoy the experience and that's why I gave most players the opportunities; for the young players, the opportunity of playing at the Nou Camp was a great experience for us," he said.
Hughes was impressed with Barcelona's young side, but said City's Slovakian youngster Vladimir Weiss was better than any of the Catalan prodigies on show.
"Barcelona have great depth, great young talent, but I thought Vladimir Weiss was the best young player out there tonight," he said.
And Hughes was happy with his side's performance.
"We also had seven or eight senior players unavailable, so we were not at full strength, but it was an evenly matched game," he said.

"You always expect to concede possession against teams of the quality of Barcelona, but we were happy to do that and we did well," he said.
Meanwhile, Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola said he was not too disheartened by his side's defeat.
"The first priority was to win the game, but unfortunately we couldn't do that," he said.
"It was the chance to give some youngsters and different players that sometimes don't have the chance to play a run-out, so all in all quite happy and satisfied with the performance," he added.
And the Barcelona coach was impressed with City.
"City are a team with big stars and we knew it would be difficult.
"They scored a goal and almost scored another at the end, but we had our chances too and it was a good match," he added.
Guardiola handed a second half debut to summer signing Zlatan Ibrahimovic and although the Sweden striker looked ring-rusty following a spell on the sidelines, his new coach is confident the player will soon settle and rediscover his best form.

"Ibra needs some time to get to know the other players to be able to play as he did at Inter, but I was satisfied with his performance today," he said.
"He hasn't been fit enough until today and hasn't had enough time with his team-mates, but he has signed for five years so there will be plenty of time to see the best of Ibrahimovic.
"He has had a hand injury and had an operation, but he is moving well and little by little, with patience, he will become a great player for this club," he added.

Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by dayokanu(m): 4:35am On Aug 21, 2009
While Etoo scored on his Inter debut, Ibrahimoflop is doing fancy flicks all over
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Krayola2(m): 5:04am On Aug 21, 2009
If i were u I'll be worried about the 3 points your shitty team is goin to throw away tomorrow, and not ibrahimovic.  Man utd just lost to a newly promoted side, it could be your turn next.
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by biina: 5:20am On Aug 21, 2009
Krayola2:

If i were u I'll be worried about the 3 points your shitty team is goin to throw away tomorrow, and not ibrahimovic.  Man utd just lost to a newly promoted side, it could be your turn next.
So the team that beat Barca at the nou camp should be wary of a bunch of wanderers? undecided
Burnley defeated an injury rid ManU. At full strength, ManU would have scored at least 4 goals.
You on the other hand, should join in the ramadan fasting, to support your prayers, hoping that what we saw against citeh is not what u will be getting from Ibrahim for 80m this season.
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Krayola2(m): 6:02am On Aug 21, 2009
biina:

So the team that beat Barca at the nou camp should be wary of a bunch of wanderers? undecided
Burnley defeated an injury rid ManU. At full strength, ManU would have scored at least 4 goals.
You on the other hand, should join in the ramadan fasting, to support your prayers, hoping that what we saw against citeh is not what u will be getting from Ibrahim for 80m this season.

The team that beat "Barca" is not sitting in the middle of the table having played one more game than their rivals.

At full strength Manu will do what? So potential is part of your equation, abi? but very selectively. . .nonsense!!  Ibrahimvic had 2 days of full training and has not played in months. . .full strength what?

Ibra has a 5 year contract, not a day-pass. . . keep watching. . .It's nice to know u're paying attention though, who wouldn't  wink
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by biina: 6:28am On Aug 21, 2009
Krayola2:

The team that beat "Barca" is not sitting in the middle of the table having played one more game than their rivals.

At full strength Manu will do what? So potential is part of your equation, abi? but very selectively. . .nonsense!!  Ibrahimvic had 2 days of full training and has not played in months. . .full strength what?

Ibra has a 5 year contract, not a day-pass. . . keep watching. . .It's nice to know u're paying attention though, who wouldn't  wink

ManU have rarely been fast starters, yet they have won 3 consecutive league titles in the top ranked league, and 2 UCL finals (winnning one). They are not in the same league as Burnley.

Ibra has not played in months? shocked shocked shocked and so what was he doing at Inter barely a month ago when he broke his hand? undecided
Cules and exaggerations just to protect a wasted 80m purchase.
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Krayola2(m): 7:56am On Aug 21, 2009
biina:

Ibra has not played in months? shocked shocked shocked and so what was he doing at Inter barely a month ago when he broke his hand? undecided
Cules and exaggerations just to protect a wasted 80m purchase.

This man, this one wey na technicality u wan dey use sef, na u know  grin grin He broke his hand in one of Inter's earliest pre season games exactly a month ago, and only about 5 days into his  pre-season. I doubt he was match fit (which is what i was gettin at, not that he hasn't kicked a ball in months), and i'm sure he is still not fit. He has only been in full training for 2 days. He did not score in 45 minutes of football. . .cry me a fukn river

Where is this sitter that Ibra allegedly missed sef? show me make I see.

biina:

ManU have rarely been fast starters, yet they have won 3 consecutive league titles in the top ranked league, and 2 UCL finals (winnning one). They are not in the same league as Burnley.

You are not making sense. You are pretending things are going according to plan, that losing to Burnley was a master-stroke, 

If u escape a potentially fatal car crash, and then another, do u go ahead and crash your car everyday? Manu' went out to beat burnley because they need the points and they failed. This is a new season, and unless u are superstituous. . . . .
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by biina: 8:06am On Aug 21, 2009
Krayola2:

This man, this one wey na technicality u wan dey use sef, na u know  grin grin He broke his hand in one of Inter's earliest pre season games exactly a month ago, and only about 5 days into his  pre-season. I doubt he was match fit (which is what i was gettin at, not that he hasn't kicked a ball in months), and i'm sure he is still not fit. He has only been in full training for 2 days. He did not score in 45 minutes of football. . .cry me a fukn river

Where is this sitter that Ibra allegedly missed sef? show me make I see.
You goofed and were caught, no shame in it. Like I said, go and pray that the excuses you provide are the true reasons. For me ibra is not a poacher and would struggle to deliver the kinda stats that eto did. If you think he will be hammering goals left and right, then go and pray strongly about it.

You are not making sense. You are pretending things are going according to plan, that losing to Burnley was a master-stroke, 
If u escape a potentially fatal car crash, and then another, do u go ahead and crash your car everyday? Manu' went out to beat burnley because they need the points and they failed. This is a new season, and unless u are superstituous. . . . .
I am saying there is no cause for alarm yet.
Last season ManU drew their first game at home to newcastle and still went ahead to win the league. I am not a manU fan, but a team that wins 3 league titles in a row cannot be written off easily. If they lose or draw their next game, then you can blast the sirens.
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by dayokanu(m): 8:12am On Aug 21, 2009
Who would challenge Man Utd for the title I hope you dont have assanal in mind.

in january Chelsea would lose Essien, Kalou, Drogba and Mikel to the Nations cup Lets see how they fare

If Man Utd can go to Japan mid season for intercontinental cup, come back and still win the league then we can conclude all the contenders are not up to it,

3 leagues in a row and someone mentioned competitive in the same sentence with EPL. 4 winners in 16 years isnt my idea of competition
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by FBS: 8:17am On Aug 21, 2009
Krayola2:

This is beautiful. grin cool
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Krayola2(m): 8:17am On Aug 21, 2009
biina:

You goofed and were caught, no shame in it. Like I said, go and pray that the excuses you provide are the true reasons. For me ibra is not a poacher and would struggle to deliver the kinda stats that eto did. If you think he will be hammering goals left and right, then go and pray strongly about it.

Superheroes don't goof. show some respect.  cool I misspoke  wink

you think Real Madrid has a chance of lifting a trophy in any competition that Barcelona is involved in . . . .and i'm the one that needs prayer? hahahahah

biina:

I am saying there is no cause for alarm yet.
Last season ManU drew their first game at home to newcastle and still went ahead to win the league. I am not a manU fan, but a team that wins 3 league titles in a row cannot be written off easily. If they lose or draw their next game, then you can blast the sirens.

No one is writing them off. . .  I was talking to Dayokanu about Bayern, u mentioned Manutd. Regardless though, losing to Burnley is cause for concern, however u wanna spin it.

It is funny how u write off the highest goal scorer in italy because he did not score in 45 minutes of his first game back from injury. . and very little of a pre-season.  Can't u see past ur hatred of all things Barca? It makes u look petty. . .
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by biina: 9:01am On Aug 21, 2009
Krayola2:

Superheroes don't goof. show some respect.  cool I misspoke  wink

you think Real Madrid has a chance of lifting a trophy in any competition that Barcelona is involved in . . . .and i'm the one that needs prayer? hahahahah
No be d same league, CdR and CL we go play? we go soon see

No one is writing them off. . .  I was talking to Dayokanu about Bayern, u mentioned Manutd. Regardless though, losing to Burnley is cause for concern, however u wanna spin it.
Bayern!!! shocked shocked shocked 1pt from 2 games undecided I beg no dey waste ur time.

It is funny how u write off the highest goal scorer in italy because he did not score in 45 minutes of his first game back from injury. . and very little of a pre-season.  Can't u see past your hatred of all things Barca? It makes u look petty. . .
He played like I expected him to. He is a good striker in his own right, just dont feel he is the right fit for Barca when comapred to eto. He is a bit indirect.
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by dayokanu(m): 9:30am On Aug 21, 2009
Bayern!!! 1pt from 2 games I beg no dey waste your time.

Madrid 2nd round knock outs in 5 straight years shocked shocked shocked shocked na jazz or na winch?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.