Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,550 members, 7,809,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her (60332 Views)

'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) / When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Gracious10: 2:43pm On May 13, 2016
Op, u never jam woman who no send.

@ no 1.. pls don't eat o, in fact don't eat at all.
The food is not even enough for me not to talk of someone who's too childish to reject food. Actually pls buy food outside, I will eat the one at home and also eat the one you bought. I am breastfeeding and always hungry so refusing food works for me.

@ 2. After 3 kids, I actually very whole heartedly hate intimacy. So pls my body will love such decision.

@3. I am always a quite person and love to read so ignoring me will be awesome as I have tons of books and movies to take care of.

U Neva jam people who have other priorities than mud water face. Make ur bed, lie on it.

4 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by truthalways(m): 2:44pm On May 13, 2016
cnsprince76:
It's either you are not married or you are still inexperienced.

All the three points listed are childish and archaic.

You that you are married and experienced, why not just give your answers to the Op's question and move along than being insultive and acting like an educated illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Sayelabola(m): 2:44pm On May 13, 2016
goingape:
don't know about you but for me I beat the shitt out of her!

who have time for RUBBISH

Lol.

"They" will soon come after you with acidic comments.... be prepared.
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Omeny: 2:45pm On May 13, 2016
ladyF:
shocked If you are a married man and you do any of these things, then sorry, you are not mature enough for marriage.

What happened to your mouth? Have you lost your speech organs? Communication is key!!!

I agree with u LADYF but that does not mean we should not be respected or deliberately want to get us up-set!

Respect,Love and Mutual understanding should take #1 seat in any relationship!
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by ladyF(f): 2:45pm On May 13, 2016
emekamigo:
If you do all those to my heartless wife,she won't even look at you two times.She flourishes in quarrels.That is even when she starts calling her boyfriends in front of you.Thinking of leaving her though-looking for a way to tell her!
Lmao. Na prayer and fasting your mata dey o. grin
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by back2sender: 2:45pm On May 13, 2016
ladyF:
shocked If you are a married man and you do any of these things, then sorry, you are not mature enough for marriage.

What happened to your mouth? Have you lost your speech organs? Communication is key!!!
Go and marry first, then you will be qualifed to give advice.
Its LADY F again
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by andyanders: 2:45pm On May 13, 2016
ladyF:

Do you mind Op, an undeveloped mind.Someone whose brain has nothing to offer. Op is an example of the type that kill or abuse their wife.

No normal person would wanna stop eating his wife's food, keep malice because you have misunderstanding with her. Op, either he is not married or his parents never cultured him to know how to run his home.

I pity a lady that would wanna spend the rest of her life with a man like op..

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by kobonaire(m): 2:46pm On May 13, 2016
Classic passive aggressive
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Henycymama(f): 2:46pm On May 13, 2016
Sayelabola:

Don't mind these Nairaland girlfriends of ours commenting in this thread,, they have forgotten that action speaks louder than voice.

It's more painful to a woman if her man decided not to pay her attention, and as well neglecting her.

The first lady to comment and her cohort knows this very well and are afraid of being in that state of abandonment and neglect.

Op, ride on joor.

Lolz, I bet some wives won't care
so what's ur gain if she's not moved?

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by phintohlar(f): 2:46pm On May 13, 2016
Eagul:

Eheen.

Hope it's not what m thinking sha cheesy

Btw you said not eating ur food would pain you than not having sex.. Are you sure abt that?

Means you're a good cook
what are u thinking? U have a corrupt mind. Yes am very serious oh not eating my food huts me the most
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 13, 2016
i tink d best way to show it is to kill her......den she will know u ar really angry wit her.
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by 4reala(m): 2:47pm On May 13, 2016
repogirl:
Dear OP,

Having been married for some years now, I can tell you that you might think you are upsetting her by acting like you stated up there but I can assure you that you will end up shooting yourself in the foot.

If you are upset with your wife, talk to her about it. It won't unman you.

Acting like a sulky kid will do you no favours.
but @op has given countless response up there dat she doesn't listens or shows remorse when talked to. So wat next?
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by myinvest: 2:47pm On May 13, 2016
MasterofNL:

When several discussions have not yielded anything then there has to be some other way to let her know without being violent.

Are you trying to force your point down our throat or You are open to discussion which can give you more insight to the workings of successful marriage?
Stop replying with same point and let people tell you what works for them.

Meanwhile - www.donate-ng.com needs you all..

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Lawcurrent(m): 2:48pm On May 13, 2016
(sitting ontop cassava tree branch) I don't even know what to comment maybe I will comment when my wife makes me angry
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:48pm On May 13, 2016
MasterofNL:

What is the best way to show your wife that you are not happy with her?

I mean when you are so offended at her.

I am thinking:

1. Stop eating her food. Go out and buy your own food and refuse to eat whatever she cooks.

2. Turn your back to her on the bed and don't make love to her.

3. Don't reply her when she talks to you or asks any question; just ignore her.

What you guys think?

There shouldn't be a one-size-fits-all response. It would depend mostly on what her fvck up was.

Cheating? Mild disrespect? Insuferableness?

An appropriate consequence might be "that's it!" or some sort of attention withdrawal.

And man, chop your food...you probably paid for it.
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by basingstoke: 2:49pm On May 13, 2016
ladyF:

I don't know if it's just me but not talking to someone you stay under the same roof with because you are upset is the height of childishness. I really cannot do it. What example is the OP going to be setting for his kids?

It would be nice if he even says the "so great a sin" that his wife committed. He is just destroying his marriage with his own hands. If he doesn't have sex with her, someone else will.

Imagine a woman saying she won't sleep with her husband on top say she dey vex? How smart!!! Wetin consign me sef. If he likes he should kukuma pack out of the house so the wife will know how "angry" he is.
. I understand you. the point i am making applies to both husband and wife. but i stayed on the wife because of the topic.
what about your spouse if one party is willing to talk and the other one refuses. what can you say about a spouse that can stoop talking to his/her partner for petty reasons. Now you are the one , you have done everything to appease yet he/she refuses to speak with you so what do you do. All cases are different. that is just my point
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by sassiemyk: 2:49pm On May 13, 2016
the suitable title for this yhur post shud be "the worst immature ways to show yhur wife yhu are not happy with her"...

MasterofNL:

I am thinking:

1. Stop eating her food. Go out and buy your own food and refuse to eat whatever she cooks.

What you guys think?

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Henycymama(f): 2:50pm On May 13, 2016
goingape:
don't know about you but for me I beat the shitt out of her!

who have time for RUBBISH

really??

Wetin ur beating go con teach her o

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by chidiandre(m): 2:51pm On May 13, 2016
what about I don't know the normal way of telling her what she did wrong communicating!!!! and not behaving like a teenager
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by kio052001(m): 2:51pm On May 13, 2016
op mine is the best and am going to recommend it to you
after talking to her about offending you or drawing her attention to what she did that you don't like and she still continues or ignores you
fine, simple
just keep quiet but not completely ignoring her that is when you see telling to you to help her get something, don't ignore her just get it for her and don't talk
when she serves you food, eat it and even tell her thank you and nothing more,
at night sleep facing up she will definitely come and put her head on your shoulder just wrap your arms around her
all because they just want to the level of feelings you have for them, they all know what they are doing
you will see magic the next day

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Sayelabola(m): 2:51pm On May 13, 2016
Gracious10:
Op, u never jam woman who no send.

@ no 1.. pls don't eat o, in fact don't eat at all.
The food is not even enough for me not to talk of someone who's too childish to reject food. Actually pls buy food outside, I will eat the one at home and also eat the one you bought. I am breastfeeding and always hungry so refusing food works for me.

@ 2. After 3 kids, I actually very whole heartedly hate intimacy. So pls my body will love such decision.

@3. I am always a quite person and love to read so ignoring me will be awesome as I have tons of books and movies to take care of.

U Neva jam people who have other priorities than mud water face. Make ur bed, lie on it.

I know the type of women you are talking about.

But most of them don't have the heart to stand their husband's sudden attitude to run into days without calling for outside help from either family or friends.

In fact na this kain woman dey provoke men to tear their shirt before fighting dirty with them.

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by goingape: 2:52pm On May 13, 2016
Sayelabola:

Lol.

"They" will soon come after you with acidic comments.... be prepared.
a nagging WOMAN IS as venomous as a viper! doing all those stuff won't do a SHIIT.

you shut her up with action
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 13, 2016
My husband ignores me without mincing any words though he does his normal duty but keeps mum in the house and then stays out late most times in the mosque or a known friend's house. I can tell you it kills me to see him do all these. In other words no 3 is a mental torture no woman wants to go through. I succumb kiakia to whatever he expects of me. I can't shout

2 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by omooba969(m): 2:52pm On May 13, 2016
Donshemzy1234:
This way, you will just destroy d marriage

And what's the essence of keeping it when you are not happy in the marriage?
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by captianfreeman(m): 2:53pm On May 13, 2016
MasterofNL:

I am thinking:

What you guys think?
All of the above are childish way of expressing your unhappiness towards your wife.

Wait o! How can a sensible man refuse the food he uses his money to buy?
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Realhommie(m): 2:53pm On May 13, 2016
Evalily:
All the options you listed will not work rather it will create more rift and distance between the two of you.

Speaking as a woman, I would mellow down for a husband who will be calm enough to tell me how I have offended him and how it
affect him because sometimes me as the offender might be unaware of the extent my actions affect or hurt my partner, and him letting me know shows he is mature and this
will also top up my respect for him (this is what we call communication***an essential ingredient for a successful marriage)

So OP Skipping meals, not talking to her, giving her a cold shudder will complicate issues the more, the solution lies in COMMUNICATION.
Understandably, but that's you and people are different... Some women are stubborn, perhaps that's the type the Op is talking about coz he said the reason he's asking for another way/option is coz the wife hasn't bulged even after telling her her wrongs ( communication ).

It's not as easy as people think coz there are not set rules as to how it will work, what works for mr A may not for mr B.. However, people seem to forget the term 'ENDURANCE'. The Op has to show a lot of it and maturity too.

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by goingape: 2:54pm On May 13, 2016
Henycymama:

really??

Wetin ur beating go con teach her o
a WOMAN express her pain in emotion while a man express his own with actions!

beating will teach her not to cross some line next time.
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by captianfreeman(m): 2:54pm On May 13, 2016
All of the above are childish way of expressing your unhappiness towards your wife.

Wait o! How can a sensible man refuse the food he uses his money to buy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Worksunlimited: 2:54pm On May 13, 2016
Would advise u just be you... The you without the violence..

2 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Sayelabola(m): 2:55pm On May 13, 2016
kio052001:
op mine is the best and am going to recommend it to you
after talking to her about offending you or drawing her attention to what she did that you don't like and she still continues or ignores you
fine, simple
just keep quiet but not completely ignoring her that is when you see telling to you to help her get something, don't ignore her just get it for her and don't talk
when she serves you food, eat it and even tell her thank you and nothing more,
at night sleep facing up she will definitely come and put her head on your shoulder just wrap your arms around her
all because they just want to the level of feelings you have for them, they all know what they are doing
you will see magic the next day

Not ideal at all.

Not all men can take this shit.

And it cannot solve a critical marital issue.

So please select from the op's options.
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by chacoonder(m): 2:57pm On May 13, 2016
MasterofNL:

I am thinking:

What you guys think?
I understant what you're going through and I support you 100% but my candid advise for you is that you should never touch (beat) nor go violent against her...any of the aforementioned is allowed, provided it is only for a short duration.
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by dontfkcolrn(m): 2:57pm On May 13, 2016
Don't worry yourself, just move out of the house for days until she call and beg you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack / This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) / A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.