Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,028 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Movie Script For Sale - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movie Script For Sale (1868 Views)

Movie Script For Sale! / I Am Looking For A Good Script For Production. Any Ideas Out There ? / What Does A Movie Script Look Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Movie Script For Sale by damoobaba: 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2009
The story is about Dele, a young enemployed graduate who lives with his father. Unable to secure a good job after his youth service he joined his father in carpentry and furniture fixing. One day on their way to their job site, they boarded the wrong taxi which cost Dele's father his life and landed Dele in prison.However, he found his way out of prison but rather in an illegal way.Will government bring Dele back to prison? What role did Dele's mother play in his life? and most importantly, what eventually became of Dele? All these are available in this 120 page movie script. Sells for three hundred thousand Naira only(100,000.00).                                                                                                                                     
Contact Damo on 08032344801,07040348359 or damoosemails@gmail.com
Re: Movie Script For Sale by bilms(m): 3:39pm On Aug 17, 2009
hey man, i have a story to write in scrpt, i need a script writter to help me out,

u can talk to me

discuswithmayor@yahoo.com
Re: Movie Script For Sale by damoobaba: 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2009
hey man, i have a story to write in scrpt, i need a script writter to help me out,

u can talk to me. Thanks for your reply man,butn You did not tell me what your story is like .Give me a brief description ,then we can start talking about the terms.
Re: Movie Script For Sale by damoobaba: 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2009
The price of this script is negotiable .Interested persons should call me on +234-1-8032344801 or on my e-mail damoosemails@gmail.com
Re: Movie Script For Sale by bilms(m): 6:25pm On Sep 09, 2009
k

the story is about a young guy dat traveld to abuja to meet his uncle, upon getting there, d uncle house where he used to be was lucked, so he went to a cyber cafe to browse out his time hopping d uncle will come back, but after getting there at night,d house was still lucked, that simply mean he has no place to stay, he was just walking back to d cafe to do ovenight browsing when he saw an old friend he used o play with when ever he vist d uncle way back, and they discuesd, the old friend accep to shelter him, it continued,
Re: Movie Script For Sale by damoobaba: 6:07pm On Sep 14, 2009
Thanks for your reply bilms, its agood story. So what are the terms involved?I wouldn't take less than #50,000 from you for this script with half payment before i start writing.I shall be xpecting your reply
Re: Movie Script For Sale by bilms(m): 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2009
dont u think dats outrageuos
Re: Movie Script For Sale by damoobaba: 12:01pm On Sep 17, 2009
That is not outrageous.so much time,energy and thinking is spent on writing and producing good stories.I suggest you talk to a movie producer for more advice.
Re: Movie Script For Sale by shayoor(f): 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2009
lol
Re: Movie Script For Sale by GODSON2009(m): 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2009
damoobaba:

The story is about Dele, a young enemployed graduate who lives with his father. Unable to secure a good job after his youth service he joined his father in carpentry and furniture fixing. One day on their way to their job site, they boarded the wrong taxi which cost Dele's father his life and landed Dele in prison.However, he found his way out of prison but rather in an illegal way.Will government bring Dele back to prison? What role did Dele's mother play in his life? and most importantly, what eventually became of Dele? All these are available in this 120 page movie script. Sells for three hundred thousand Naira only(300,000.00).
Contact Damo on 08032344801 or damoosemails@gmail.com
dude for a 300,000 naira script(£1,200) your brief synopsis is a royal rip off and the story is disjoined as well with no coherence, you need to come up with something better to attract any buyers for your script
Re: Movie Script For Sale by GODSON2009(m): 6:13pm On Sep 17, 2009
bilms:

k

the story is about a young guy dat traveld to abuja to meet his uncle, upon getting there, d uncle house where he used to be was lucked, so he went to a cyber cafe[b] to browse out his time hopping d[/b] uncle will come back, but after getting there at night,d house was still lucked, that simply mean he has no place to stay, he was just walking back to d cafe to do ovenight browsing when he saw an old friend he used o play with when ever he vist d uncle way back, and they[b] discuesd[/b], the old friend accep to shelter him, it continued,
why would he go out to do overnight browing or any browing at all,when he could have simply called his uncle's mobile to let him intimate him of his visit and time of arrival??
how do you know he has no place to stay,what if he had some money to get a cheap room??
i v got to be honest weith you,this is no better than the usual script churned out by thes obioma producers and directors in nollywood
Re: Movie Script For Sale by experts: 5:06pm On Sep 18, 2009
all d details u outlined are all enclosed in d story,

u just need to see it,

GODSON2009:

why would he go out to do overnight browing or any browing at all,when he could have simply called his uncle's mobile to let him intimate him of his visit and time of arrival??
how do you know he has no place to stay,what if he had some money to get a cheap room??
i v got to be honest weith you,this is no better than the usual script churned out by thes obioma producers and directors in nollywood

his uncle number was nt going thru and have less cash to be at d hotel, so instead prefer to stay at cafe where he can spend less money,

its me, not any body else, so all story enclosed as said earlier
Re: Movie Script For Sale by GODSON2009(m): 2:31am On Sep 19, 2009
if you think this makes a good script,then good luck ill advice you to take the bolded parts on board and work on it, if his uncle's number wasnt going through didnt he call his uncle before getting on a bus?
now if he did which he must have done to know if his uncle was in abuja or cotonou,a normal chain of events would have been for the uncle to either tell him to stay at a neighbours till he gets back or left the key maybe under a mat or something till he gets back, this is called interpreting a scrip, scriptwriting is not just about writing,you will look at a real life scenario and ask yourself wht you ll do this is where scripts in nigeria and nollywood ffail woefully
Re: Movie Script For Sale by lightwalk(m): 2:15am On Sep 23, 2009
You have already sold the script by telling us about it grin
Re: Movie Script For Sale by damoobaba: 7:18pm On Sep 25, 2009
Like I posted earlier,the price of the script is not final, it is subject to bargain.this is business,anybody who is interested in the script about Dele should contact my numbers and am sure we will arrive at a reasonable price. smiley

(1) (Reply)

"Star Trek" Actor Jon Paul Steuer Has Died At The Age Of 33. / Last Flight To Abuja: The Slightly Off Critique. / Film Review: Krrish 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.