Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,208 members, 7,780,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:16 PM

What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? (86892 Views)

One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) / When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. / What Kind Of Kissing Is This One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by Macgabe(m): 3:48pm On May 13, 2016
Well, I wont blame them that is usually the reaction when you dated for years without such ACT!!!
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by slavemerchant: 3:52pm On May 13, 2016
tosyne2much:
Looking forward to that day I will kiss Oliviaarims like this, as cobweb don full my joystick cool

*nobody should quote me*

I don quote you, do your worst

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by durai: 3:52pm On May 13, 2016
......she wan swallow the guy?
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by tosyne2much(m): 3:59pm On May 13, 2016
Giyerte:

common 5 Lasan, ah no get.
sell ur account for me na
Baba no whine me oooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by kinibigdeal(m): 4:01pm On May 13, 2016
tosyne2much:
Looking forward to that day I will kiss Oliviaarims like this, as cobweb don full my joystick cool

*nobody should quote me*

You need help
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by tosyne2much(m): 4:03pm On May 13, 2016
jeje123:
Bros pack well wit ur cobweb joystick tongue
No mind me jawe cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by nkemjacob2(m): 4:06pm On May 13, 2016
I can't wait kiss
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by Diana65(f): 4:07pm On May 13, 2016
grin oshey o

It's dre time jawe
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by victor247: 4:09pm On May 13, 2016
All I see is a bride that is planning to swallow the groom
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by adeleke12345(m): 4:21pm On May 13, 2016
she wan suck the guy tongue out oo lol
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by Afritop(m): 4:24pm On May 13, 2016
ABOMINATION KISS
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by tosyne2much(m): 4:26pm On May 13, 2016
kinibigdeal:

You need help
You sef need help tongue
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by Benbobola(m): 4:33pm On May 13, 2016
SirDurotade:
I am encouraged by this.. .

Few months ago, i walked into an exotic restaurant to have lunch. Immediately i settled down, i hurriedly placed my order (I was damn hungry - *LOL*), I just couldn't wait to eat a sumptuous meal. But things didn't go the way I'd expected it, something else happened.

After almost about 20mins of waiting for my order, 3 guys walked in to have lunch and of course placed their orders. Amazingly, almost immediately, they were served while I was still waiting for my order.

This got me a little angry and then i beckoned on the lady who took my order to inquire why I haven't been served and why the other guys who just walked in already got their foods.

Then the lady said to me politely, "Sir You Made A Very Special Order And It'll Take Time To beautifully Prepare It For You; the other guys just ordered for snacks!"

Hmmm.... that got me thinking. And that's the word for you today. I learnt a very profound lesson that day.

Sometimes in life, when you look around and see all of your friends (even junior friends) having all the good things of life and it just seems you are the only one still waiting (struggling), you feel angry and depressed. But, here's the truth; You ordered a special kind of food, not just snacks/junks.

So I want to encourage you, your order may seem delayed, friends may seem to be enjoying their meal (life) while you are still waiting, I want you to know that God (the master chef) is taking His time to prepare a special delicacy for you and when you are finally served, it's gonna be so sumptuous.

Here's my word for you; Wait just a little longer, Your MEAL is almost ready!

God bless You friend, i am PROUD of your waiting moment, &  I just can't wait to celebrate your MEAL moments. Enjoy ur day!!!
Thanks man, needed that!
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by adedayourt(m): 4:38pm On May 13, 2016
lomprico:

If na lie, why dem wan chop eachoda in d name of kissing?

dey nt choppin each oda naw, na d chick dey rush tins
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by wacoj(m): 4:47pm On May 13, 2016
This couple must be from Ijebu ode
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by Zambux(f): 4:52pm On May 13, 2016
SirDurotade:

Few months ago, i walked into an exotic restaurant to have lunch. Immediately i settled down, i hurriedly placed my order (I was damn hungry - *LOL*), I just couldn't wait to eat a sumptuous meal. But things didn't go the way I'd expected it, something else happened.

After almost about 20mins of waiting for my order, 3 guys walked in to have lunch and of course placed their orders. Amazingly, almost immediately, they were served while I was still waiting for my order.

This got me a little angry and then i beckoned on the lady who took my order to inquire why I haven't been served and why the other guys who just walked in already got their foods.

Then the lady said to me politely, "Sir You Made A Very Special Order And It'll Take Time To beautifully Prepare It For You; the other guys just ordered for snacks!"

Hmmm.... that got me thinking. And that's the word for you today. I learnt a very profound lesson that day.

Sometimes in life, when you look around and see all of your friends (even junior friends) having all the good things of life and it just seems you are the only one still waiting (struggling), you feel angry and depressed. But, here's the truth; You ordered a special kind of food, not just snacks/junks.

So I want to encourage you, your order may seem delayed, friends may seem to be enjoying their meal (life) while you are still waiting, I want you to know that God (the master chef) is taking His time to prepare a special delicacy for you and when you are finally served, it's gonna be so sumptuous.

God bless You friend, i am PROUD of your waiting moment, &  I just can't wait to celebrate your MEAL moments. Enjoy ur day!!!

This is beautifulllllllll...
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by damiloladuke: 4:54pm On May 13, 2016
this kind kiss na die oooo

more pictures here www.blackberrybabes.com
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by kinibigdeal(m): 5:01pm On May 13, 2016
tosyne2much:
You sef need help tongue

OK, we need help grin
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by WendyChi: 5:11pm On May 13, 2016
SirDurotade:

I luv dis....
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by skedy1(m): 5:22pm On May 13, 2016
Husband scarce! Now wr I don see this one,make I show am say if na by kiss,we no fit get any gbege atall!!!
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by Exwhynho(m): 5:25pm On May 13, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] And u call this Jadakiss lols. This lady is............Kilode grin
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by Hotfella(m): 5:26pm On May 13, 2016
Holy bello!
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by authority007: 5:29pm On May 13, 2016
Dis is wat dey call, ma kiss e paaa lolzzzz
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by alobright17(m): 5:30pm On May 13, 2016
this one is called chopping kiss Audray Baby abeg come and learn from the masters, calliope you're invited
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by 1miccza: 5:35pm On May 13, 2016
Op this is called kissing + swallowing= suffocation
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by Audray(f): 5:35pm On May 13, 2016
alobright17:
this one is called chopping kiss Audray Baby abeg come and learn from the masters, calliope you're invited
No.thank you.not interested.*flies away from thread*
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by alobright17(m): 5:37pm On May 13, 2016
Audray:
No.thank you.not interested.*flies away from thread*
Hope no be Sambisa you dey fly go?
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by Audray(f): 5:44pm On May 13, 2016
alobright17:
Hope no be Sambisa you dey fly go?
chai! dude ur funny.
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by Missmossy(f): 5:58pm On May 13, 2016
Yuck lipsrsealed they should better go and learn biko grin grin can't laugh here.

Not a pleasant sight!!!
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by Mekyno(m): 6:29pm On May 13, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Tosin, ogini? undecided What about that girl who keeps staring at you in class? The one you've been afraid to approach!
hi, who hv u bn dearie?
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by monalsian(f): 6:39pm On May 13, 2016
Typing,,,,.,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / Woman Begs To Be kingtblakhoc Sugar Mummy / Jean Michel, French Sex Tourist: Slept With 1400 African Ladies, Impregnated 600

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.