Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:39 PM

Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage (38813 Views)

Vice Pres. Prof Yemi Osibanjo Makes A Surprise Visit To Fuel Stations In Lagos / Update On Fuel Stations Selling Fuel In Lagos / Nigerians Are Now Sleeping At Fuel Stations (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by jesuspikinjp(m): 4:19pm On May 13, 2016
people now prefer trekking to enter cars or buses...with the way things are going now travellers will be trekking from ado to logos or riding on their horses in order to save money and fuel.
Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by notoriousbabe: 4:20pm On May 13, 2016
Funjosh:

Baba how far, Eyin area soka grin
Do I know you? Gerrarahia men
Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by Funjosh(m): 4:22pm On May 13, 2016
notoriousbabe:

I have missed you kiss
Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by omolola15(m): 4:23pm On May 13, 2016
tdayof:

Bro do you know the amount of filling stations in ologuneru? Ologuneru isn't up to 3% of IB? I know how big Ib is but saying ologuneru doesn't constitute up to 3% is a huge understatement. yea most filing stations do not sell at the peak of the fuel scarcity and those that have won't even find buyer because of their high price. However, Bovas still remains the largest seller in that area as it id noticeable around 5pm when they start selling out due to her fixed price.

I know ologuneru very very well. I've stayed there and I still have families staying there. And i was there just yesterday. And i think I'll still stand by my statement that ologuneru isn't upto 3% of ibadan. If you know ibadan very well then you'll know there are places much more bigger than ologuneru. Now that every station sells for 145 why buyer no go buy. Do they have any other alternative? Bovas is now selling for 145 as well.
Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by notoriousbabe: 5:03pm On May 13, 2016
Funjosh:

I have missed you kiss
waka shege
Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by Eluwilussit(m): 5:10pm On May 13, 2016
omolola15:
Like sey no be ibadan I dey abi. All these filling stations are located in ologuneru. Even before the price change they hardly sell during the scarcity. And ologuneru is not even upto 3% of ibadan. Other stations in other locations are selling. I queued to buy for 150 yesterday night. This news na nonsense jare.

You like suffering? Why you go queue to get fuel at #150, instead of driving down there and get ur tank filled up within minutes? Something isn't right with either your action or your post. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by omokab: 5:15pm On May 13, 2016
omolola15:
Like sey no be ibadan I dey abi. All these filling stations are located in ologuneru. Even before the price change they hardly sell during the scarcity. And ologuneru is not even upto 3% of ibadan. Other stations in other locations are selling. I queued to buy for 150 yesterday night. This news na nonsense jare.
some of them will just carry nonsense news to confuse people without solid research. You are even saying 3 percent,they are not up to that is a new developing area along eleyele and ijokodo area. If they will give us good news about ibadan there a lot of area ibadan like iwo road to gate to mokola to dugbe tot ring road and some other big area like Bere to ring to challenge and so on.
Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by TheDavidAbraham(m): 5:20pm On May 13, 2016
I think most of you really need to travel. By the time you jam fuel prices in some countries at the equivalent of 400 naira per litre would you commit suicide? You would simply adjust.

The funniest part of it all is that the people ranting about the price hike the most, probably do not drive!

I can bet on this. undecided

1 Like

Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by hardcorevin(m): 5:36pm On May 13, 2016
hypertension:
buhari the dullard

buhari dey kolo

buhari needs IV KETAMINE 400mg stat

beta still IV LIDNOCAINE WITH ADRENALINE 10mls stat.

please help me find buhar he needs these injections

What makes a nation ‪#‎ FantasticallyCo rrupt‬
By Amadi Temple
1. A president lies to the public about his assets and also breached his promise to make it public and his supportes hail and defend him
2. A President goes to National Assembly to present a ‪#‎ BudgetOfCorrupt ion‬and his party hailed
3. President GMB budgets 3.5B for renovation of Aso Rock barely 5 months after earlier renovation
4. A president admits he submitted a #BudgetOfCorruption and no body is facing trial for it.
5. ICT Ministry budgeted 1Billion for office furniture under ‪#‎ Budget2016‬presented by Buhari.
6. Our National Budget under GMB was padded, stolen, missing, and no details since after passage
7. An Ex Governor stole over N70B from a failed mono rail, GMB rewarded him with Ministerial post
8. A president's wife is reported to have engaged in forex round tripping but the case has been swept under the carpet
9. A minister budgeted 795 million to update a website and he is still walking free
10. A budget was found to be fradulently padded with almost 2 trillion, it was taking back for correction and brought back with only 15 billion removed. The fraud is untouched
11. The Central Bank and FRSC employs the children and relatives of the president and his party men through the back door and offer masquerade dressing jobs to the common man (including their supporters)
These and more are what makes a nation #FantasticallyCorrupt

1 Like

Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by InvertedHammer: 5:43pm On May 13, 2016
EgunMogaji:

My Brother na lie o, come see queue for ANY Costco in USA, e sure pass grin
/
The folks at Costco are people who have off days and have nothing better to do with their time. No sane person will go to line up at Costco stations just to save about 10 cents a gallon (considering the price difference between Costco and Arco).
In Nigeria, they forgo other things to line up because there is no guarantee that the fuel will be there tomorrow, not with the way Kachukwu is talking from both sides of his mouth.
\
Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by TPAND(f): 5:49pm On May 13, 2016
TippyTop:
By this time last year Ibadan people were screaming Sai Buhari, karma is a real biattch.

Karma is a sweet poison. Let them enjoy. They wanted change now they got it

1 Like

Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 13, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
The folks at Costco are people who have off days and have nothing better to do with their time. No sane person will go to line up at Costco stations just to save about 10 cents a gallon (considering the price difference between Costco and Arco).
In Nigeria, they forgo other things to line up because there is no guarantee that the fuel will be there tomorrow, not with the way Kachukwu is talking from both sides of his mouth.
\

***falls of chair***

Yes, but they lined up for gas, which is what the person I quoted said doesn't happen oversea.

Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by InvertedHammer: 6:32pm On May 13, 2016
EgunMogaji:

***falls of chair***

Yes, but they lined up for gas, which is what the person I quoted said doesn't happen oversea.
/
They line up by choice not out of desperation. Boredom is real in the West. For some people, those few minutes at the pump will be the only reasonable face-to-face conversation they will have with a human for the rest of the day.
Costco is a members only outlet. You pay annual fees to be a member. You are your own attendant. A grandma pumping gas into her car will make the line extend further. What are you going to do? Yell at 80-yrs old grandma to hurry up?
\
Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by CarrotAndStick: 6:35pm On May 13, 2016
I trust Ibadan people grin grin
Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by omolola15(m): 6:41pm On May 13, 2016
Eluwilussit:

You like suffering? Why you go queue to get fuel at #150, instead of driving down there and get ur tank filled up within minutes? Something isn't right with either your action or your post. angry angry

Drive down where? As at yesterday few filling stations were selling in my area. And some of them don't have fuel for a long time. Some have not been selling for long and when FG broke the news, they somehow miraculously get fuel to sell without taking new stock. I was in apete (don't know if you know apete) yesterday. And i can't go all the way down to ologuneru to get fuel. At least now we know in a couple of weeks there'll be no more queue anywhere. Go in and but what you wanna buy. I think now you should understand my post or my action.
Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by omolola15(m): 6:42pm On May 13, 2016
omokab:
some of them will just carry nonsense news to confuse people without solid research. You are even saying 3 percent,they are not up to that is a new developing area along eleyele and ijokodo area. If they will give us good news about ibadan there a lot of area ibadan like iwo road to gate to mokola to dugbe tot ring road and some other big area like Bere to ring to challenge and so on.

Iwo road and mokola would have been the perfect case study.
Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 13, 2016
this is real mehhn, it's even in lagos. i went to buy cooking gas at the filling station today, and i noticed the station was scanty. i asked the attendant and he said fuel was now #145. the change is real mehhnn. thank goodness i never for once supported this APC govt. no more okada for me.
Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by Eluwilussit(m): 6:50pm On May 13, 2016
omolola15:

Drive down where? As at yesterday few filling stations were selling in my area. And some of them don't have fuel for a long time. Some have not been selling for long and when FG broke the news, they somehow miraculously get fuel to sell without taking new stock. I was in apete (don't know if you know apete) yesterday. And i can't go all the way down to ologuneru to get fuel. At least now we know in a couple of weeks there'll be no more queue anywhere. Go in and but what you wanna buy. I think now you should understand my post or my action.

I am trying to understand bit it is difficult as I have never been to Ibadan. Anyway, you sound rational and I trust that you know what you are doing. cheesy
Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 13, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
They line up by choice not out of desperation. Boredom is real in the West. For some people, those few minutes at the pump will be the only reasonable face-to-face conversation they will have with a human for the rest of the day.
Costco is a members only outlet. You pay annual fees to be a member. You are your own attendant. A grandma pumping gas into her car will make the line extend further. What are you going to do? Yell at 80-yrs old grandma to hurry up?
\

I am far from being bored, you really need to stop this your over generalization.

Costco sells fantastic top shelf gasoline and hence why people buy it - FACT. Your membership offers you no membership on gasoline purchase.

Again, the person that I quoted, which is not YOU, stated that there's no one queuing for gasoline and I have shown at least 8 gas stations across the US that shows queue. I've been a continuous executive member of Costco since the 90's. I say this to show that people buying gas are not just little old ladies from Pasadena.

People line up for gas all over the world, nothing is special about Nigeria in that respect.
Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by babyfaceafrica: 7:38pm On May 13, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I am far from being bored, you really need to stop this your over generalization.

Costco sells fantastic top shelf gasoline and hence why people buy it - FACT. Your membership offers you no membership on gasoline purchase.

Again, the person that I quoted, which is not YOU, stated that there's no one queuing for gasoline and I have shown at least 8 gas stations across the US that shows queue. I've been a continuous executive member of Costco since the 90's. I say this to show that people buying gas are not just little old ladies from Pasadena.

People line up for gas all over the world, nothing is special about Nigeria in that respect.
bro ,you get time o..some people only travel in there sleep..just ignore them!!!
Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 13, 2016
ActOfWar:

And she stops replying my mentions sad
lol. Relax, I have not downloaded the app.
Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by InvertedHammer: 8:46pm On May 13, 2016
EgunMogaji:

/
It is not that serious. If you can sense the comic part of my comment, it should be enough.

\
Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 13, 2016
notoriousbabe:
comot jagajaga for road. babe, u got attitude and me likey
Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by Nobody: 12:37am On May 14, 2016
Adaure4ever:
lol. Relax, I have not downloaded the app.
But that shouldn't stop d on-going comm. on Wd our pms smiley seriously nobody does this.. have got somethings to talk u bout sha sad
Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by Roadmike(m): 1:00am On May 14, 2016
[size=18pt]The worst aspect about this increase is the percentage increase. It tells you how callers these guys are the President and VP inclusive.

About 68% (Approx 70%)

Man this is callous, Brutal, Mean ………………………simply WICKED

This is despite the current poor standard of living where 3 pieces of Tomato sells for N100.

Yet some God Forsaken people say we should shout "ALL HAIL THE KING-BUHARI"

Hahhhhhhh, Haba….

There is God ooooo
[/size]
Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by dins4real(m): 6:28am On May 15, 2016
hypertension:
buhari the dullard

buhari dey kolo

buhari needs IV KETAMINE 400mg stat

beta still IV LIDNOCAINE WITH ADRENALINE 10mls stat.

please help me find buhar he needs these injections

He needs more than those medications!!!
grin grin grin grin grin
Abeg can u recommend more?
Now Apc supporters will want to fill the wailers forms. Abeg wailers form don finish.
This is CHAINS not change.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by Nobody: 7:34am On May 15, 2016
MrAboki:
I did not even know that people in Ibadan could afford cars talkless of 145 Naira/liter fuel. angry

Where dem wan see that kind money?

Foolish post
Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by Nobody: 7:34am On May 15, 2016
Senseless topic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Member Shows His Machete, Threaten To Attack Soldier Who Dares Him To Vote / Rashida Bello Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos / Mariya Sanusi Dantata, Dangote's Mother, Visited By APC Governors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.