Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Dangote Tomato Processing Company Suspends Production - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Tomato Processing Company Suspends Production (42411 Views)

Why Dangote Closed His Tomato Factory And Lessons You Can Learn From It / Dangote Tomato Factory Reopens February / Dangote Tomato Company Begins Test Production In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Tomato Processing Company Suspends Production by OAUTemitayo: 7:44am On May 15, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
As an agricultural consultant, we got the wind about the incoming virus. Here in Abeokuta, OGADEP advocates for the green house plantation for tomatoes to curtail and or minimize the virus. They even went ahead for demonstrations along the OGUN STATE police headquarters for farmers to come, see and emulate. They even offered the new hybrid ones that will resist the virus to the minimum damage- no one did anything.

Now, the virus is here at last--

Many wondered why tomato became scarce, different theories were flying around...

But the truth remains with the learned- begomoviruses!!!
Bro, please how can I get to know this tomatoes farming and is there a chance of getting free land from government to work?
I am a student and I am very interested in Agriculture
Re: Dangote Tomato Processing Company Suspends Production by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:37am On May 15, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
Bro, please how can I get to know this tomatoes farming and is there a chance of getting free land from government to work?
I am a student and I am very interested in Agriculture
there ia nonfree land in Ogun state but cheaper. Hectare around 3k per annum in remote places or 10k if you're closer to civilization.

For the tomatoes, you will need to visit OGADEP in Ogun state.
Re: Dangote Tomato Processing Company Suspends Production by OAUTemitayo: 11:58am On May 15, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
there ia nonfree land in Ogun state but cheaper. Hectare around 3k per annum in remote places or 10k if you're closer to civilization.

For the tomatoes, you will need to visit OGADEP in Ogun state.
Sir please can I have your contact sir.
Re: Dangote Tomato Processing Company Suspends Production by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:48pm On May 15, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
Sir please can I have your contact sir.
Re: Dangote Tomato Processing Company Suspends Production by OAUTemitayo: 3:15pm On May 15, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
You may remove it now sir. because of unsolicited messages
Re: Dangote Tomato Processing Company Suspends Production by Nobody: 5:25am On May 18, 2016
slimfit1:

Love your comment
thanks
Re: Dangote Tomato Processing Company Suspends Production by OgeOnonuju(f): 10:12pm On Jun 21, 2016
cekhoe:
Abeg who cook stew wey dem use tomatoes cook make I com chop, na only fresh pepper, onion and tatashe stew wey dey cook since March

[Smiles] Try the new Obe Sauce and enjoy Fresh tomato stew with no stress and no hassles. Exclusive Sales Points are wanted for the sauce. Read more about it here:

www.nairaland.com/3179727/tomato-scarcity-solution-1-20#46784110

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shoprite Shutdown In Owerri As Police Takeover Premises / Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. / How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.