Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,810 members, 7,806,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Introvert Is A Bastard, God Why Did U Create Introvert, To Hurt Some People? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Introvert Is A Bastard, God Why Did U Create Introvert, To Hurt Some People? (7666 Views)

I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie / 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You / Ways To Hurt A Woman's Feelings...for Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introvert Is A Bastard, God Why Did U Create Introvert, To Hurt Some People? by Emimoney(m): 8:43pm On May 13, 2016
angry am just tired, u know as an introvert, i spent most of time alone, people are not happy about it, they just want me to make friends and enjoy why am not like that, i make friends that i feel will accept me the way i am, i went out this evening to buy groundnut from the shop i don't usually go to i said "lemme go here sef, wetin dey here? I kuku enter, as a stammerer, i stammerer and struggle to greet them, i saw someone laughing, i was like maybe some else was amusing him, i asked them for groundnut, they said it has finished, i saw two bucket of groundnut there, em pain me, i didn't talk to avoid someone laughing, someone hissed as i was leaving their shop, i went to the next shop, greeted the woman no reply, she was attending to someone, i bone, then she asked what do want? I said groundnut, she brought it out, ask me how much i said N100, She kuku give me the groundnut, i gave her N100 i waited for the waterproof to cover the groundnut she said, u don't have a change, (meaning she thinks am stupid angry i said where the waterproof naa) she said ohhhh "waterproof", she brought out waterproof and gave it to me i walked away, i was hurt and felt like crying, when i was coming home, why do people think about us that way, introverts are not stupid, they just like staying alone mostly, am just sad
NB: please ignore my typos

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Introvert Is A Bastard, God Why Did U Create Introvert, To Hurt Some People? by abimbawealth(f): 8:44pm On May 13, 2016
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Introvert Is A Bastard, God Why Did U Create Introvert, To Hurt Some People? by talk2alabama: 8:47pm On May 13, 2016
By the way where is dat girl introvert?
Re: Introvert Is A Bastard, God Why Did U Create Introvert, To Hurt Some People? by dulux07(m): 8:51pm On May 13, 2016
What has INTROVERSION got to do with this story undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introvert Is A Bastard, God Why Did U Create Introvert, To Hurt Some People? by OmaFresh(m): 8:51pm On May 13, 2016
u ain"t an introvert buf a "loner", , , lonlines aint gud at al, , ,find smfin dhuin bro
Re: Introvert Is A Bastard, God Why Did U Create Introvert, To Hurt Some People? by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 13, 2016
Op I think its more about your confidence or self esteem. You need to build it up, and you will find out that people hardly care if you're an introvert or not. Good luck dear.

6 Likes

Re: Introvert Is A Bastard, God Why Did U Create Introvert, To Hurt Some People? by RexKexMilann: 8:53pm On May 13, 2016
Op, you are what you think you are.
Re: Introvert Is A Bastard, God Why Did U Create Introvert, To Hurt Some People? by jmoore(m): 8:56pm On May 13, 2016
Here are famous introverts

1- Bill Gates

2- Abraham Lincoln

3- Albert Einstein

4- Warren Buffet

5- Mahatma Gandhi

Therefore op, you have no point.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Introvert Is A Bastard, God Why Did U Create Introvert, To Hurt Some People? by marshalcarter: 9:00pm On May 13, 2016
Op...u just a loner nd a stammerer...try stop being a loner nii
Re: Introvert Is A Bastard, God Why Did U Create Introvert, To Hurt Some People? by ItzTun3chi(m): 9:04pm On May 13, 2016
op , it's create not created angry
thank me later undecided
Re: Introvert Is A Bastard, God Why Did U Create Introvert, To Hurt Some People? by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 13, 2016
I honestly dont understand you story
Re: Introvert Is A Bastard, God Why Did U Create Introvert, To Hurt Some People? by Mediapace: 9:08pm On May 13, 2016
Op don't mind those who posted above me,know what it takes to be a stammerer and an introvert,had a friend like that before.
You just have to ignore those trolls that embarrassed you and continue with your life,am very sure they will not even be up to your level till them die.

Take heart bro and may God be with you,pls am begging don't think on what they said.

It is all well my brother!
Sky is no longer the limit
Emimoney:
angry am just tired, u know as an introvert, i spent most of time alone, people are not happy about it, they just want me to make friends and enjoy why am not like that, i make friends that i feel will accept me the way i am, i went out this evening to buy groundnut from the shop i don't usually go to i said "lemme go here sef, wetin dey here? I kuku enter, as a stammerer, i stammerer and struggle to greet them, i saw someone laughing, i was like maybe some else was amusing him, i asked them for groundnut, they said it has finished, i saw two bucket of groundnut there, em pain me, i didn't talk to avoid someone laughing, someone hissed as i was leaving their shop, i went to the next shop, greeted the woman no reply, she was attending to someone, i bone, then she asked what do want? I said groundnut, she brought it out, ask me how much i said N100, She kuku give me the groundnut, i gave her N100 i waited for the waterproof to cover the groundnut she said, u don't have a change, (meaning she thinks am stupid angry i said where the waterproof naa) she said ohhhh "waterproof", she brought out waterproof and gave it to me i walked away, i was hurt and felt like crying, when i was coming home, why do people think about us that way, introverts are not stupid, they just like staying alone mostly, am just sad
NB: please ignore my typos

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Introvert Is A Bastard, God Why Did U Create Introvert, To Hurt Some People? by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 13, 2016
Mediapace:
Op don't mind those who posted above,know what it takes to be a stammerer and an introvert,had a friend like that before.
You just have to ignore those trolls that embarrassed you and am very sure they will not even be up to your level till them die.

Take heart bro and may God be with you,pls am begging don't think on what they said.

so you can make sense like this tongue
Re: Introvert Is A Bastard, God Why Did U Create Introvert, To Hurt Some People? by Kentura(m): 9:11pm On May 13, 2016
Hahahahahaha rotflmao grin grin

Op I no dy laugh u o... buh the story funny die, sorry o, na wetn we the introverts dy see buh e no dy do me reach buying something from ppl.. dah one easy, try talking to a girl u met for the first time.. grin you won't only cry

2 Likes

Re: Introvert Is A Bastard, God Why Did U Create Introvert, To Hurt Some People? by chikel2000(m): 9:15pm On May 13, 2016
Just missing my Oochi123
Re: Introvert Is A Bastard, God Why Did U Create Introvert, To Hurt Some People? by Mediapace: 9:20pm On May 13, 2016
Lol more than this sef.

I've never been so touched like this before,just pity OP and his lifestyle,may God lead him right
juhan:
Re: Introvert Is A Bastard, God Why Did U Create Introvert, To Hurt Some People? by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 13, 2016
juhan:
grin cheesy
Re: Introvert Is A Bastard, God Why Did U Create Introvert, To Hurt Some People? by Mediapace: 9:21pm On May 13, 2016
Do you even know the meaning of introvert at all ?
jmoore:
Here are famous introverts
1- Bill Gates

2- Abraham Lincoln

3- Albert Einstein

4- Warren Buffet

5- Mahatma Gandhi

Therefore op, you have no point.
Re: Introvert Is A Bastard, God Why Did U Create Introvert, To Hurt Some People? by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 13, 2016
Lol this your story funny die grin cheesy grin no offence
Re: Introvert Is A Bastard, God Why Did U Create Introvert, To Hurt Some People? by debque(m): 9:22pm On May 13, 2016
op please....u r suffering from inferiority complex, try n work on your self, self confidence, forget wat others think of u, n think positively of yourself..nobody hates you, u are the one having weird thoughts.....am also an introvert and I know what m benefiting from it.......and lastly, love your self...

1 Like

Re: Introvert Is A Bastard, God Why Did U Create Introvert, To Hurt Some People? by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 13, 2016
Mediapace:
Lol more than this sef.

I've never been so touched like this before,just pity OP and his lifestyle,may God lead him right
amen
Re: Introvert Is A Bastard, God Why Did U Create Introvert, To Hurt Some People? by Mediapace: 9:28pm On May 13, 2016
Do me a favour pls,help me to share his topic
juhan:
amen
Re: Introvert Is A Bastard, God Why Did U Create Introvert, To Hurt Some People? by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 13, 2016
Mediapace:
Do me a favour pls,help me to share his topic
one share. You're owing me 10litres fuel tongue
Re: Introvert Is A Bastard, God Why Did U Create Introvert, To Hurt Some People? by Mediapace: 9:33pm On May 13, 2016
Ok. No problem,10LTRs kwa,agbara olorun ka
juhan:
one share. You're owing me 10litres fuel tongue
Re: Introvert Is A Bastard, God Why Did U Create Introvert, To Hurt Some People? by Emimoney(m): 9:37pm On May 13, 2016
Mediapace:
Op don't mind those who posted above me,know what it takes to be a stammerer and an introvert,had a friend like that before.
You just have to ignore those trolls that embarrassed you and continue with your life,am very sure they will not even be up to your level till them die.

cry Thanks, thats the problem few people understand me, while majority don't care at all, i will just run away one morning, run away from everyone
Re: Introvert Is A Bastard, God Why Did U Create Introvert, To Hurt Some People? by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 13, 2016
Mediapace:
Ok. No problem,10LTRs kwa,agbara olorun ka
type english
Re: Introvert Is A Bastard, God Why Did U Create Introvert, To Hurt Some People? by CarrotAndStick: 9:38pm On May 13, 2016
I'm happy you're aware of your typos
Re: Introvert Is A Bastard, God Why Did U Create Introvert, To Hurt Some People? by Emimoney(m): 9:41pm On May 13, 2016
marshalcarter:
Op...u just a loner nd a stammerer...try stop being a loner nii
whatelse, tell me more angry u don't understand my feelings, u are normal
Re: Introvert Is A Bastard, God Why Did U Create Introvert, To Hurt Some People? by Emimoney(m): 9:45pm On May 13, 2016
Mediapace:
Lol more than this sef.

embarassed how about that ur friend? If i meet my type of person, i will feel better, Why did God made us like this
Re: Introvert Is A Bastard, God Why Did U Create Introvert, To Hurt Some People? by Mediapace: 9:46pm On May 13, 2016
Don't run away bro,just manage the way life takes.

God didn't share everything equal.
I think stammerer even pushed you into an Introvert.

Just manage now,your future is bright
Emimoney:
cry Thanks, thats the problem few people understand me, while majority don't care at all, i will just run away one morning, run away from everyone
Re: Introvert Is A Bastard, God Why Did U Create Introvert, To Hurt Some People? by Emimoney(m): 9:48pm On May 13, 2016
Kentura:
Hahahahahaha rotflmao grin grin

Op I no dy laugh u o... buh the story funny die, sorry o, na wetn we the introverts dy see buh e no dy do me reach buying something from ppl.. dah one easy, try talking to a girl u met for the first time.. grin you won't only cry
i dey toast girl
Re: Introvert Is A Bastard, God Why Did U Create Introvert, To Hurt Some People? by Mediapace: 9:50pm On May 13, 2016
My friend,we've departed after school.
Living with a friend like you will only complicate things,they will start mocking.
Jez try and fill your mind with the greatest things in life that makes you happy
Emimoney:
embarassed how about that ur friend? If i meet my type of person, i will feel better, Why did God made us like this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Think This Fine Girl Is Doing? (sexy Photos) / This Girl Go Sabi The Thing Wella....(photo) / Is Love In The Brain Or The Heart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.