Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Has MTN Stopped Internet Browsing Services On Java Phones? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Has MTN Stopped Internet Browsing Services On Java Phones? (873 Views)

Has MTN Slashed Night Plan ?? / Please, I'm Willing To Pay Anyone That Has MTN Or Glo Tweak / Mtn Stopped 100% Data Bonus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has MTN Stopped Internet Browsing Services On Java Phones? by Knighttemplar(m): 9:32pm On May 13, 2016
i tried browsing with some java phones this afternoon but the "E" symbol is not showing, keeps replying connection failed.
Am using asha201 and nokia 5300(still good), with operamini browser.
There are still some data left on the sim, about 165mb and internet was still going on some smart phones when i tested it which is not a network problem.
Again i texted the normal send settings to 3888 for a configuration which i already have but just wanted to test their service and even called their CC180 but all they replyed was that the configuration is no longer available.
Is anybody having same issue?
Is mtn no longer supporting java phones?
Re: Has MTN Stopped Internet Browsing Services On Java Phones? by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 13, 2016
falacy, try texting "DataON" to 131
Re: Has MTN Stopped Internet Browsing Services On Java Phones? by Knighttemplar(m): 11:38am On May 14, 2016
Have tried that still not working.
Maybe if you have any java phone you may try it yourself and let me hear from you.
Re: Has MTN Stopped Internet Browsing Services On Java Phones? by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:18pm On May 14, 2016
Knighttemplar:
Have tried that still not working.
Maybe if you have any java phone you may try it yourself and let me hear from you.
Am Currently Using A Java Phone With My MTN 50 For 150 Credit

(1) (Reply)

Download A New Bulksms Message Application / Download Kingroot V4.9.3 To Root That Stubborn Android Device / Meizu M3 Max Specs And Price In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.