Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,138 members, 7,807,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

BREAKING: First Batch Of Ministers’ Phone Numbers Released Again By Saharareport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: First Batch Of Ministers’ Phone Numbers Released Again By Saharareport (3976 Views)

Abiola Wrote The Names Of Ministers For Abacha - Olutayo Soyode / Swearing-In Of Ministers: Garba Shehu's Tweet Shows Confusion In The Presidency / List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: First Batch Of Ministers’ Phone Numbers Released Again By Saharareport by Surplus90(m): 10:18pm On May 13, 2016
SaharaReporters on Friday published the phone numbers of 15 of Nigeria’s Federal Ministers on Facebook and Twitter as part of its efforts to enhance governmental transparency and accountability in the country.

By arming Nigerians with those contact numbers, SaharaReporters hopes to foster greater interaction and communication between voters and their government.

In April, SaharaReporters published the direct lines of members of Nigeria’s National Assembly and of all the State governors.

SaharaReporters will release the second batch of Minister’s phone numbers in the coming days.

Below are the members of the first batch of Federal Ministers:

http://newsrescue.com/breaking-first-batch-of-ministers-phone-numbers-released-again-by-saharareporters/#ixzz48ZZ5djoL

Re: BREAKING: First Batch Of Ministers’ Phone Numbers Released Again By Saharareport by Surplus90(m): 10:19pm On May 13, 2016
more...

Re: BREAKING: First Batch Of Ministers’ Phone Numbers Released Again By Saharareport by ORACLE1975(m): 10:19pm On May 13, 2016
More
Re: BREAKING: First Batch Of Ministers’ Phone Numbers Released Again By Saharareport by Surplus90(m): 10:21pm On May 13, 2016
more

Re: BREAKING: First Batch Of Ministers’ Phone Numbers Released Again By Saharareport by Surplus90(m): 10:23pm On May 13, 2016
more...

Re: BREAKING: First Batch Of Ministers’ Phone Numbers Released Again By Saharareport by Surplus90(m): 10:24pm On May 13, 2016
and finally...

Re: BREAKING: First Batch Of Ministers’ Phone Numbers Released Again By Saharareport by divinehand2003(m): 10:26pm On May 13, 2016
I need Diezani 's number
Re: BREAKING: First Batch Of Ministers’ Phone Numbers Released Again By Saharareport by Surplus90(m): 10:27pm On May 13, 2016
that's it guys.....
SaharaReporters will release the second batch of Minister’s phone numbers in the coming days...
Re: BREAKING: First Batch Of Ministers’ Phone Numbers Released Again By Saharareport by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 13, 2016
#Thinking undecided

*Let me call MINISTER OF INFORMATION (Lia Mohammed) gringringrin

Chai.....

*dis hunger don dey increase everyday

grin

Re: BREAKING: First Batch Of Ministers’ Phone Numbers Released Again By Saharareport by Ahmed0336(m): 10:30pm On May 13, 2016
divinehand2003:
I need Diezani 's number
what do you need it for? She is no longer the minister for petroleum
Re: BREAKING: First Batch Of Ministers’ Phone Numbers Released Again By Saharareport by emeka20091: 10:32pm On May 13, 2016
this is good...kudos to sahararepoters
Re: BREAKING: First Batch Of Ministers’ Phone Numbers Released Again By Saharareport by fiizznation: 10:33pm On May 13, 2016
What is wrong with this sahara reporters? That boy that called himself sowere or whatever is crossing the line. These are the ministers of the federal republic. Didn't it occur to this sahara guys that criminal elements will clone these numbers and use them in defrauding people? Why won't this sahara reporters just be responsible for once? Why are they always acting like touts? There was even one of them that embarrassed the president of Zimbabwe at a time. I think the Nigeria government needs to take some drastic action against these sahara guys. Freedom of information and expression is not madness for God's sake
Re: BREAKING: First Batch Of Ministers’ Phone Numbers Released Again By Saharareport by hungryboy(m): 10:33pm On May 13, 2016
SANDOSKI:
#Thinking undecided

*Let me call MINISTER OF INFORMATION (Lia Mohammed) gringringrin

Chai.....

*dis hunger don dey increase everyday

grin
i keep seeing u everywhere i go,
Aunty u be Mtn?
Re: BREAKING: First Batch Of Ministers’ Phone Numbers Released Again By Saharareport by ugoogift: 10:34pm On May 13, 2016
very...very good.....
patiently waiting for the second batch grin
Re: BREAKING: First Batch Of Ministers’ Phone Numbers Released Again By Saharareport by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 13, 2016
hungryboy:
i keep seeing everywhere i go,
Aunty u be Mtn?

Lol....... gringrin

No Uncle, I be GLOgrin

Re: BREAKING: First Batch Of Ministers’ Phone Numbers Released Again By Saharareport by ugoogift: 10:37pm On May 13, 2016
fiizznation:
What is wrong with this sahara reporters? That boy that called himself sowere or whatever is crossing the line. These are the ministers of the federal republic. Didn't it occur to this sahara guys that criminal elements will clone these numbers and use them in defrauding people? Why won't this sahara reporters just be responsible for once? Why are they always acting like touts? There was even one of them that embarrassed the president of Zimbabwe at a time. I think the Nigeria government needs to take some drastic action against these sahara guys. Freedom of information and expression is not madness for God's sake
they are public servants.... they shouldn't be running d government like a private enterprise, cabal or mafia... angry

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: First Batch Of Ministers’ Phone Numbers Released Again By Saharareport by Ngozi14: 10:42pm On May 13, 2016
e don be for them....them go hear am from Angry Nigerians
Re: BREAKING: First Batch Of Ministers’ Phone Numbers Released Again By Saharareport by Ngozi14: 10:43pm On May 13, 2016
divinehand2003:
I need Diezani 's number
ha! wetinnu wan carry am do nah?
Re: BREAKING: First Batch Of Ministers’ Phone Numbers Released Again By Saharareport by emeka20091: 10:46pm On May 13, 2016
Ngozi14:
ha! wetinnu wan carry am do nah?
maybe them get unfinished business grin
Re: BREAKING: First Batch Of Ministers’ Phone Numbers Released Again By Saharareport by PapaZeus(m): 10:46pm On May 13, 2016
Nice one;make i begin call dis guys.we go make night call..........ehhhhhhhhh i nor get card. BAD MARKET cry
Re: BREAKING: First Batch Of Ministers’ Phone Numbers Released Again By Saharareport by Surplus90(m): 10:49pm On May 13, 2016
PapaZeus:
Nice one;make i begin call dis guys.we go make night call..........ehhhhhhhhh i nor get card. BAD MARKET cry
borrow nah grin
Re: BREAKING: First Batch Of Ministers’ Phone Numbers Released Again By Saharareport by fiizznation: 10:53pm On May 13, 2016
ugoogift:
they are public servants.... they shouldn't be running d government like a private enterprise, cabal or mafia... angry
Just because they happened to be public servants doesn't give sahara the impetuous to published their "private numbers" to the public. They were called to serve and it not like they forced themselves on the ministerial job. Can sahara reporters try this unethical silliness in the USA? Of course they can't.
Re: BREAKING: First Batch Of Ministers’ Phone Numbers Released Again By Saharareport by sainty2k3(m): 11:00pm On May 13, 2016
Seun no fit carry this one enter FP. fear fear
Re: BREAKING: First Batch Of Ministers’ Phone Numbers Released Again By Saharareport by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:11pm On May 13, 2016
E go sweet to call Minister Of Misinformation & Minister Of Darkness
Re: BREAKING: First Batch Of Ministers’ Phone Numbers Released Again By Saharareport by Donshemzy1234: 11:17pm On May 13, 2016
if you like call those numbers from now till next year.
#na words you go see#
Re: BREAKING: First Batch Of Ministers’ Phone Numbers Released Again By Saharareport by chiefolododo(m): 11:21pm On May 13, 2016
Na to do wetin?
Re: BREAKING: First Batch Of Ministers’ Phone Numbers Released Again By Saharareport by CharlesPhc: 11:28pm On May 13, 2016
I see
Re: BREAKING: First Batch Of Ministers’ Phone Numbers Released Again By Saharareport by yarimo(m): 12:02am On May 14, 2016
Oya write it down 08004190419
divinehand2003:
I need Diezani 's number
Re: BREAKING: First Batch Of Ministers’ Phone Numbers Released Again By Saharareport by OlujobaSamuel: 5:45am On May 14, 2016
na only HOR we never see oo, those SR be something else, make dem pls help us with all military and paramilitary head number, especially police, vio, frsc, from chief superintendent to the oga patapata.
Re: BREAKING: First Batch Of Ministers’ Phone Numbers Released Again By Saharareport by wordychap: 5:57am On May 14, 2016
This is good
Re: BREAKING: First Batch Of Ministers’ Phone Numbers Released Again By Saharareport by ajepako(f): 7:05am On May 14, 2016
Ahmed0336:
what do you need it for? She is no longer the minister for petroleum

I personally need it to thank her for effectively managing our oil industry and keeping us off long queues at filling stations throughout her tenure...despite her thievery and massive corruption..

shikena..

(1) (Reply)

Otedola Should Pick An Igbo Man As Deputy, If He Wants To Win Lagos. / Ikeja Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Abandoned By Governor Sanwolu(video,pics) / When Will Uzodinma Stop Sleeping In Obinze Barracks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.