Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro (58920 Views)

Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants / PDP Founded Niger Delta Avengers – Akpabio’s Ex-aide / Jonathan Founded Niger Delta Avengers, Buhari Not Our Problem – Ex-militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by Amanwulu1(m): 7:45am On May 14, 2016
UjGina:
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan: For the Love of Country! "My ambition does not worth the life of any Nigerian"'
even his northern enemy no1, emir sanusi affirmed same. Whi is dis man den?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by Rincewind(m): 7:47am On May 14, 2016
Ptoocool:
Source: Lie Mohammed's cousin

Hello wailing zombie, had ur fix of Jonathan milk shake this morning? angry angry
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:48am On May 14, 2016
kenonze:

Have u visited his community?
Ravaged and poverty stricken
Not even welcome by his own people

Don't say what you don't know. Tompolo is second to God in Gbaramatu Kingdom.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by Jesusloveyou: 7:57am On May 14, 2016
egwekwe:
If you believe that boko haram are buhari's boy and Avengers are not Gej's boy,then you are sick. The skills,weapons and gut this guy's display on a short period of time is a pointer that they are been funded by a very powerful man with high connection.
It might not be Gej but definitely by one of his kinsmen.
yes, u are right, it could be madueke, becos how could the avenger know the in and out of the oil industries, she is also d one sponsoring ipod kanu, she
https://www.nairaland.com/politics
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by Nobody: 7:59am On May 14, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

Don't say what you don't know. Tompolo is second to God in Gbaramatu Kingdom.

Sunnyb0b0,
See my brother hunger is a Dangerous weapon. He is using it perfectly and Its working for him.
Those frivolities u are celebrating as philantrophic gestures how did he accumulate those wealth? he used his people, He expossed them to more hardship and bitterness. Pls take ur time and interview any elder in the community.
Tompolo is far richer than the incumbent state governor. whatever he has done is absolutely nothing to wat he has gotten by using his people as Shield
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:00am On May 14, 2016
kenonze:

Sunnyb0b0,
See my brother hunger is a Dangerous weapon. He is using it perfectly and Its working for him.
Those frivolities u are celebrating as philantrophic gestures how did he accumulate those wealth? he used his people, He expossed them to more hardship and bitterness. Pls take ur time and interview any elder in the community.
Tompolo is far richer than the incumbent state governor

What has Buhari done for the people of Daura? Just mention one.

Free healthcare for all members of his community is what you term a frivolity? Smh

Like I said before, people from Gbaramatu Kingdom both young abd old see Tompolo as god.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by lomprico(m): 8:02am On May 14, 2016
egwekwe:
Imagine.Trying to make Buhari look bad just to look good.

Trying to re-write history in your favour.

Gej,your days are numbered and posterity will judge you.
Of course they will believe this story one hand. But if its against bubu or apc they will doubt it.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by ericuzor(m): 8:02am On May 14, 2016
Backstabber traitor ex militant leader wants favor and contract from buhari he is ready to sell his people for kobo just to gain recognition in this new regime greedy mofo.. ..

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by Nobody: 8:03am On May 14, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

What gas Buhari done for the people of Daura? Just mention one.

Free healthcare for all members of his community is what you term a frivolity? Smh

U are deviating from the main issue sunnyb0b0
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by moneyurch(m): 8:04am On May 14, 2016
When will you stop stepping on your brain? [/quote] comments from persons like you are inciteful, divisive and can make a sane person crazy, back to ur question i will advice u use ur brain and anus for what they are meant for reasoning and excretion and not the other way round, if you have any medical condition and feel it was GEJs fault pls meet me and i wl foot ur medical bills
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by Nobody: 8:04am On May 14, 2016
. K

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:05am On May 14, 2016
kenonze:

U are deviating from the main issue sunnyb0b0

What is the main issue?

Are the people from Tompolo’s community poorer than those from Dangote's community?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by bennymark(m): 8:05am On May 14, 2016
Kanu is eating beans in Kuje!!!!

This avengers thing sounds like another faction of ipod's biafra, don't forget Hasari Donkubo is their staunch supporter, so he can be gullible enough to blow up his backyard just to show hatred for Buhari.

At the end na innocent Niger Deltans go suffer sha.....

GEJ might necessarily not be d brain behind dis, but it's no doubt his loyalist who see him as a bottle of Hero

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by meshinoye(m): 8:06am On May 14, 2016
kenonze:
Amnesty cannot be given twice to same people.

The best tool to use in crubing these "Avengers/scavengers" is by sponsoring another hit man to create confusion among them.

am certain GEJ is not directly behind this. Avengers is brain child of Tompolo. Tompolo is the worst thing that has happened to SS.
Despite all his accumulated wealth, He is yet to help his community

The guy is vomiting rubbish, GEJ cannot do this!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by Omotayor123(f): 8:06am On May 14, 2016
BAILMONEY:
I ACTUALLY DESIGNED IT FOR YOU. IT WILL FREE YOU FROM WORLDLY PAIN JUST LIKE BUDDHA
Since you design it, Take it, it's yours. Because I'm allegic to that tongue
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by aboki123: 8:07am On May 14, 2016
Looking for favour baba no go give u post.. Who ur statement epp awo
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by acada111(f): 8:08am On May 14, 2016
siraj1402:
Honestly I'm not surprised. Knowing fully who the ogogoro drinker is, he can never meant well for this government and Nigerians

Na una two sidon drink the ogogoro abi?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by Realist2: 8:10am On May 14, 2016
I don,t think this is true cos what would GEJ be achieving by this act now?, Only injustice can make people take up arms to avenge.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by Nobody: 8:12am On May 14, 2016
UjGina:
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan: For the Love of Country! "My ambition does not worth the life of any Nigerian"'
NDA has not killed anybody, and I think they have bribe some Navy official b4 carrying out their attacks. The attack was precise, and no life was lost, no navy official spot them on their way.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by imtfans(m): 8:16am On May 14, 2016
all this Apc favour seekers will never mind betraying thier kins men because they want recognition..o boy u dey lie well well...#gejmyhero
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by everozone: 8:19am On May 14, 2016
Highest joke of the century.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by Nobody: 8:21am On May 14, 2016
Realist2:
I don,t think this is true cos what would GEJ be achieving by this act now?,
Only injustice can make people take up arms to avenge.
A lot, he said Nigerians will appreciate him and call him the best president when he leave office. By sabotaging the economy, he words will come tru. It might not be him, but some rich politician pained at PDP lost at the last general election are behind this. Tompolo is very much included.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by olamega(m): 8:22am On May 14, 2016
But why has GEJ not condemned or made any statement against the avengers and their actions?
Silence means consent!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by Nobody: 8:22am On May 14, 2016
Then he should be arrested.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by 41lady(m): 8:23am On May 14, 2016
GOD is real, akdoporo have confirm that he is Judas iscariote, he will spitte the money they gave him to make false witness, because Judas his brother d betrayer dis same.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by laytoshtwo: 8:24am On May 14, 2016
egwekwe:
Imagine.Trying to make Buhari look bad just to look good.

Trying to re-write history in your favour.

Gej,your days are numbered and posterity will judge you.

You will blame GEJ till 2070
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by marnboy(m): 8:25am On May 14, 2016
goldiam:
Mr Apokorobo abi wetin be your name listen and listen good the person you are trying to impress is deaf I don't know if you understand me. Use another format abeg.

tell am if e no believe, make e go ask aunt Oby how market

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by Capernaum(m): 8:25am On May 14, 2016
I don't believe it and will never believe it.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by donodion(m): 8:28am On May 14, 2016
S-A-B-O-T-E-U-R-S!!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by edonks1: 8:29am On May 14, 2016
Funded by buhari silver and ameachi
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by kevwemike: 8:32am On May 14, 2016
Akpodoro is an Uhrobo man and he as sold his birthright to the north to blackmail is blood, I am also an Uhrobo boy but our leaders in Uhrobo has failed us. They have eaten our futures today and they hv left us with nothing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Vera Akpan, 8-Year-Old Writes Buhari, Donates N2,350 / Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament / Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.