Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

10 Good Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friends BOYFRIEND (pictured) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Good Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friends BOYFRIEND (pictured) (4727 Views)

''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man / 10 Good Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady / Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Good Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friends BOYFRIEND (pictured) by DaudaAbu(m): 10:41pm On May 13, 2016
10. Singleness
When a lady is single and not loving it she can be a dangerous friend to keep, because your Boyfriend might just be the closest catch for her. So if you are in a happy relationship and your friends is not please dont share your happy moments with her

9. Stupidi.ty
She is just Crazy, she believes she can get back at you when she steals your BF from you. Be careful not to offend some friends.

8. Pleasure
Most ladies can’t just resist hearing a guy is good in bed or he has the BIG thing, they would want to have a taste at all cost. Dont share your sexcapades with friends.
Re: 10 Good Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friends BOYFRIEND (pictured) by taiwo05(m): 10:42pm On May 13, 2016
Re: 10 Good Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friends BOYFRIEND (pictured) by Topestbilly(m): 10:43pm On May 13, 2016
cool
Re: 10 Good Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friends BOYFRIEND (pictured) by Hadez(f): 10:49pm On May 13, 2016
No reasonable lady will steal her friend's boyfriend. When there are millions of better guys out there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Good Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friends BOYFRIEND (pictured) by DaudaAbu(m): 10:54pm On May 13, 2016
Hadez:
No reasonable lady will steal her friend's boyfriend. When there are millions of better guys out there

You think so? me thought Good guys are hard to come by
Re: 10 Good Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friends BOYFRIEND (pictured) by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 13, 2016
Hadez:

Thank usmiley

1 Share

Re: 10 Good Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friends BOYFRIEND (pictured) by DaudaAbu(m): 10:55pm On May 13, 2016
7. Fun
Have seen some ladies who claimed they did it just to have fun (something to kill boredom), i once ask a female friend why she would do such to her friend and her reply was ” doing something crazy & silly can be fun sometimes ” she said.

6. Wickedness
Yeap some friends are like that, they believe if they are not happy, you their friend dont deserve to be as well, while some would do it just to see you sad. Hmmm some friends could be evil i tell you.

5. Ego
Some ladies just do it to show they can most especially if you are bragging of his undying love for you or that you trust him so much that you know he wouldn’t cheat on you, men! you just called the Calvary upon yourself. Stop the act, now.
Re: 10 Good Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friends BOYFRIEND (pictured) by Michellla(f): 10:58pm On May 13, 2016
she's jus plain dumb
& envious
Re: 10 Good Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friends BOYFRIEND (pictured) by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 13, 2016
its an addiction for some ladies to... like cocaine... I'm serious oh, I HV female friends that brag abt it. Be like; I was fukcing John and humping his Bestie James behind his back cheesy...
She doesn't know its a planned job btwn John n James tho
Re: 10 Good Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friends BOYFRIEND (pictured) by DaudaAbu(m): 10:59pm On May 13, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Thank usmiley

I once overheard a lady boasting how she has been sleeping with her sisters husband.

How caring and passionate he is. Blah blah blah
Re: 10 Good Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friends BOYFRIEND (pictured) by Hillzy(m): 11:00pm On May 13, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: 10 Good Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friends BOYFRIEND (pictured) by DaudaAbu(m): 11:03pm On May 13, 2016
Michellla:
she's jus plain dumb & envious

Well, i can assure you this your comment isnt going to stop ladies envying each other. And definitely there will continue to be dumb girls but it doesnt necessarily mean the guys that would end up 'FRIENDING' Them would think they are dumb
Re: 10 Good Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friends BOYFRIEND (pictured) by Hadez(f): 11:04pm On May 13, 2016
DaudaAbu:

You think so? me thought Good guys are hard to come by

Good guys are everywhere sir

SANDOSKI:

Thank usmiley

Preach to the world my love
Re: 10 Good Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friends BOYFRIEND (pictured) by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 13, 2016
DaudaAbu:

I once overheard a lady boasting how she has been sleeping with her sisters husband.

How caring and passionate he is. Blah blah blah

Everyone has different mind set...

#SMH for that Lady undecided
Re: 10 Good Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friends BOYFRIEND (pictured) by Michellla(f): 11:11pm On May 13, 2016
DaudaAbu:

Well, i can assure you this your comment isnt going to stop ladies envying each other. And definitely there will continue to be dumb girls but it doesnt necessarily mean the guys that would end up 'FRIENDING' Them would think they are dumb
of course they wouldnt.
they know what they are targeting
Re: 10 Good Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friends BOYFRIEND (pictured) by DaudaAbu(m): 11:12pm On May 13, 2016
4. Care
Every lady loves to be pampered, cared for and loved, if your guy is giving you such then your friend(s) would want to steal him, he is a scarce commodity.

3. Money
What else if not Money, he doesn’t spare any cash to spoil you and your friend(s) are aware, hmmm where ever there is Sugar, ants comes in thousands.

2. Love
She could fall in love with your BF, ”Birds of the same feathers flies together after all” she might just like the same type of guys you do.

1. Jealousy .
If she finds the guy caring and loving she deffinately would get jealous especially if she is single or her own BF is not that caring and nice. So stop telling your friend how caring your guy is.

There you have it. Let the BASHING begin
Re: 10 Good Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friends BOYFRIEND (pictured) by DaudaAbu(m): 11:18pm On May 13, 2016
Michellla:
of course they wouldnt.
they know what they are targeting

But then the friend too has succeded in her target. She might not necessarily also want the guy for keep but she feel she has achieved her aim if its out of jealousy or wickedness
Re: 10 Good Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friends BOYFRIEND (pictured) by halfricanadian(f): 11:23pm On May 13, 2016
Any guy dat allows ur frnd to steal him

Doesnt worth u nor love u

I swear im so tru with him

Why make me appear like a laughing stock to my frnds for ur own selfish sake its over never

It will take anoda place anoda time anoda world nd anoda life to get bck with such!!!!!!!
Re: 10 Good Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friends BOYFRIEND (pictured) by DaudaAbu(m): 11:47pm On May 13, 2016
[quote author=halfricanadian post=45599611][/quote]

Well are you going to create a counter thread?

I know guys too do it. They steal their frnds babe

And notice that it didnt say fiancee or husband.

So its possible the friend know that her friend is not ready to marry the guy whereas she on the other hand is ready for marriage
Re: 10 Good Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friends BOYFRIEND (pictured) by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 13, 2016
You a lie grin
....they ain't steal, that mug went of his own free will!
Re: 10 Good Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friends BOYFRIEND (pictured) by halfricanadian(f): 11:55pm On May 13, 2016
DaudaAbu:

Well are you going to create a counter thread?

I know guys too do it. They steal their frnds babe

And notice that it didnt say fiancee or husband.

So its possible the friend know that her friend is not ready to marry the guy whereas she on the other hand is ready for marriage

They can marry each oda nd face wat dey get in d marriage

U cant steal a man nd live happily ever after with him
Nature will always pay u bck
Tiwa nd toke is enough example
Re: 10 Good Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friends BOYFRIEND (pictured) by DaudaAbu(m): 12:20am On May 14, 2016
What if the guy was using you to get to your friend?
Re: 10 Good Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friends BOYFRIEND (pictured) by NnamdiN: 9:20am On May 14, 2016
That number 5 ehn. You'd just be on your own and person don already place bet on top your head say she go "do you" grin grin
Ladies stop bragging about your guy. Yes, his love could be undying but all it takes to get that thing up and inside is "you're cute, here's my number" with exposed bo.o.bs and she turns to show the most beautiful ukwu ever grin

Right now the devil is using my sister's friend.
Wonder how much bet they've placed on me angry

If you see my sis, tell her she's lost that bet cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Good Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friends BOYFRIEND (pictured) by Nobody: 9:33am On May 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You a lie grin
....they ain't steal, that mug went of his own free will!
what you trying to say? How's he a lie?
Re: 10 Good Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friends BOYFRIEND (pictured) by DaudaAbu(m): 10:35am On May 14, 2016
grin shocked shocked

NnamdiN:
That number 5 ehn. You'd just be on your own and person don already place bet on top your head say she go "do you" grin grin
Ladies stop bragging about your guy. Yes, his love could be undying but all it takes to get that thing up and inside is "you're cute, here's my number" with exposed bo.o.bs and she turns to show the most beautiful ukwu ever grin
Right now the devil is using my sister's friend.
Wonder how much bet they've placed on me angry
If you see my sis, tell her she's lost that bet cheesy grin

O'boy leave your sis friend alone nah. Shey you no be like a 'brother' to her again ni?
Re: 10 Good Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friends BOYFRIEND (pictured) by Nobody: 10:42am On May 14, 2016
Lol when boyfriends aint Gold grin
Re: 10 Good Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friends BOYFRIEND (pictured) by NnamdiN: 10:49am On May 14, 2016
DaudaAbu:
grin shocked shocked

O'boy leave your sis friend alone nah. Shey you no be like a 'brother' to her again ni?
lol no boss. The things she plans to do to me, brother I cannot fit to reject it grin
I know it's temptation. I'm jumping into it with all pleasure grin
Re: 10 Good Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friends BOYFRIEND (pictured) by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 14, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
what you trying to say? How's he a lie?
°•Said how under my decoration.
Re: 10 Good Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friends BOYFRIEND (pictured) by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•Said how under my decoration.
huh?
Re: 10 Good Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friends BOYFRIEND (pictured) by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 14, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
huh?
°•After I called him a lie
Re: 10 Good Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friends BOYFRIEND (pictured) by DaudaAbu(m): 6:15pm On May 15, 2016
NnamdiN:
lol no boss. The things she plans to do to me, brother I cannot fit to reject it grin
I know it's temptation. I'm jumping into it with all pleasure grin

Jump in with all the pleasure,

I jst hop after 6mnth someone would not b calling you out on twitter/instagram to come and take responsibility
Re: 10 Good Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friends BOYFRIEND (pictured) by Hillzy(m): 8:05pm On May 15, 2016
There is no justification for a lady to steal her friend boyfrind only n only if she a hoe

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Move From A Relationship Where He Suddenly Ignores Me / Cameroon Girls Can Dress / Can You Marry An Ex Prostitute?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.