Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,853 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:38 AM

See The Telephone Numbers Of Buhari's Ministers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Telephone Numbers Of Buhari's Ministers (15290 Views)

Buhari’s Ministers Who Want To Be Governors In 2019 / Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers / 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Telephone Numbers Of Buhari's Ministers by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 13, 2016
– Direct telephone numbers of ministers of the federal republic of Nigeria has been made public

– In April the direct lines of members of Nigeria’s National Assembly and of all the State governors were made public also.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt5j0fc0cbint.df963ce0.jpg[/img]

Direct telephone numbers of ministers of the federal republic of Nigeria has been made public by citizen journalism website, Sahara Reporters.

Recall that in April the website published the direct lines of members of Nigeria’s National Assembly and of all the State governors.

Sahara reporters say it is releasing the telephone numbers of public officials to foster greater interaction and communication between voters and their government

The website promise to release the second batch of minister’s phone numbers in the coming days. Meanwhile, President Muhammadu Buhari has reportedly turned down requests by some ministers who were seeking audience with him to engage him on pressing matters of governance.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkytt8meeq6dlls.c8f89f66.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt16s70g5nfn08.f0663ff7.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt3c6ksi6bet8.8dbd4a9d.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt1484gq6hv52g.0f5dfdff.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt12679v5dtelg.f78141a4.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt2aqbfqm0gpv.fbe32f19.jpg[/img]
Re: See The Telephone Numbers Of Buhari's Ministers by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 13, 2016
Re: See The Telephone Numbers Of Buhari's Ministers by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 13, 2016
I hope runs girls and gigolos won't start toasting our ministers anyhow and be sending them luv msgs grin

Chisooos! The numbers are real o! I just added Kemi on whatsap. Pls d numbers should be taken off, Nigerians would abuse it back n front n kill these ministers with harassment.

Re: See The Telephone Numbers Of Buhari's Ministers by histemple: 12:05am On May 14, 2016
Just imagine the faces of the redundant ministers that took Buhari several months to appoint. Most of them are unknown to us and have not even done or said anything since appointment.

1 Like

Re: See The Telephone Numbers Of Buhari's Ministers by ibez007(m): 12:10am On May 14, 2016
Personal line?! Hell No!!..
Actually, i don't believe this type of a thing!...

Easily!!!!.

Thanks thou!.
Re: See The Telephone Numbers Of Buhari's Ministers by Nobody: 12:28am On May 14, 2016
Wealthgang:
I hope runs girls and gigolos won't start toasting our ministers anyhow and be sending them luv msgs grin

Chisooos! The numbers are real o! I just added Kemi on whatsap. Pls d numbers should be taken off, Nigerians would abuse it back n front n kill these ministers with harassment.

This shiit is actually legit shocked
Re: See The Telephone Numbers Of Buhari's Ministers by Hillzy(m): 12:43am On May 14, 2016
Correct! Make I do xtra cool wit amechi, fashola n Ibe

2 Likes

Re: See The Telephone Numbers Of Buhari's Ministers by hushshinani(m): 12:49am On May 14, 2016
dem dey give me salary...?
Re: See The Telephone Numbers Of Buhari's Ministers by Hillzy(m): 12:52am On May 14, 2016
I call Mr liar mohammed d nigger pick, I ask pls am I speaking wit mr liar mohammed him say yes as I start to dey warn am make him stop all those him lies way him pack full persin ear d nigger start to dey form network, d next tin way I am talk na wrong numba. Dat nigger n lie are in separate able!

2 Likes

Re: See The Telephone Numbers Of Buhari's Ministers by YorubaHighness: 12:56am On May 14, 2016
ibez007:
Personal line?! Hell No!!..

Actually, i don't believe this type of a thing!...

Easily!!!!.

Thanks thou!.

Why would any politician post their personal number online? c'mon.
Where are the mods.
This ain't about APC vs PDP. Y'all need to call your ministers to order.

We need the senate and HOR numbers too.
Re: See The Telephone Numbers Of Buhari's Ministers by Vikkie14: 1:05am On May 14, 2016
[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt46f6l4qh4eg.64400b8b.jpg[/img] The one whose pix appears above is doing a great work in Nigeria. He is the most ACTIVE minister for now. He is still "The Best Propagandist Nigeria Ever Produced". His parents must have seen his future to named him LIE blablabla.

1 Like

Re: See The Telephone Numbers Of Buhari's Ministers by Vikkie14: 1:11am On May 14, 2016
[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt3c6ksi6bet8.8dbd4a9d.jpg[/img] I can see you are working. All those telcos are sitting tight and stepping up their Gigs. Pls, inform eMpTy heN to bring back BBLiTED nd Co. The *123*5*1# should be brought back ASAP.
Re: See The Telephone Numbers Of Buhari's Ministers by Vikkie14: 1:15am On May 14, 2016
[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt12679v5dtelg.f78141a4.jpg[/img] He is still HIBERNATING. To whom "munsh" is given, "munsh" is expected. You are delivering less than expected Mr Fashola.
Re: See The Telephone Numbers Of Buhari's Ministers by ibez007(m): 1:27am On May 14, 2016
YorubaHighness:

Where are the mods.

c'mon!!.. Have this!...

Hillzy:
I call Mr liar mohammed d nigger pick, I ask pls am I speaking wit mr liar mohammed him say yes as I start to dey warn am make him stop all those him lies way him pack full persin ear d nigger start to dey form network, d next tin way I am talk na wrong numba. Dat nigger n lie are in separate able!

Am trying to believe this,
But,
From within, i was like this is not true!..

Lai, let try ya Digit!..

Hmnn!!!.
Re: See The Telephone Numbers Of Buhari's Ministers by OlujobaSamuel: 5:44am On May 14, 2016
YorubaHighness:

Where are the mods.

you just joined internet abi?
na only HOR we never see oo, those SR be something else, make dem pls help us with all military and paramilitary head number, especially police, vio, frsc, from chief superintendent to the oga patapata.

1 Like

Re: See The Telephone Numbers Of Buhari's Ministers by wordychap: 6:08am On May 14, 2016
where r others?
Re: See The Telephone Numbers Of Buhari's Ministers by rottennaija(m): 6:17am On May 14, 2016
histemple:
Just imagine the faces of the redundant ministers that took Buhari several months to appoint. Most of them are unknown to us and have not even done or said anything since appointment.

It took him that long because he needed to check them very well... So they wouldn't be caught in the Web of corruption cases
Re: See The Telephone Numbers Of Buhari's Ministers by khadaffi(m): 6:35am On May 14, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:

you just joined internet abi?
na only HOR we never see oo, those SR be something else, make dem pls help us with all military and paramilitary head number, especially police, vio, frsc, from chief superintendent to the oga patapata.

Most military heads I know don't hide their number. Its easy to get commissioner of police of various states. And also that of the army. But I don't know of the IG and COAS
Re: See The Telephone Numbers Of Buhari's Ministers by darexkey(m): 6:37am On May 14, 2016
interesting, following
Re: See The Telephone Numbers Of Buhari's Ministers by OlujobaSamuel: 7:48am On May 14, 2016
khadaffi:

Most military heads I know don't hide their number. Its easy to get commissioner of police of various states. And also that of the army. But I don't know of the IG and COAS
I think the ones we know are official lines, not private line, they do switch off at will if call plenty.
Re: See The Telephone Numbers Of Buhari's Ministers by histemple: 8:01am On May 14, 2016
rottennaija:

It took him that long because he needed to check them very well... So they wouldn't be caught in the Web of corruption cases

Is there anybody that can be corrupt while in APC? Have you seen any APC member being arrested (kidnapped) by EFCC?
In the US and UK that we choose to copy whenbit suits us, once election is over, the president unifies everybody and appoint based on competence not on sentiments and selective favouritism.
Just tell me what the likes of Ngige, Fayemi, Enelama, Aisha Alhassan, Bawa, Amaechi, Hadi Sirika, Adebayo Shittu and Osagie Ehanre have done or said since appointment.
Including such bunch of junks and excluding erudite scholars such as Pat Utomi, Ezekwesili et al just because they are not in APC is a clear sign of ineptitude.
Re: See The Telephone Numbers Of Buhari's Ministers by Nobody: 8:28am On May 14, 2016
Lalasticlala, mynd44 come and see the phone numbers of the ministers.
Re: See The Telephone Numbers Of Buhari's Ministers by Nobody: 8:35am On May 14, 2016
good ,I need to call the minister of defence to explain why we have. no fourth gen warplanes yet and why our army still rides soft skinned hilux to Battle.
Re: See The Telephone Numbers Of Buhari's Ministers by khadaffi(m): 8:45am On May 14, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:

I think the ones we know are official lines, not private line, they do switch off at will if call plenty.

Now except the officers themselves are lying, they usually call it their private lines. And people can call at anytime even at midnight (sometimes they might not pick though).
Re: See The Telephone Numbers Of Buhari's Ministers by rottennaija(m): 9:34am On May 14, 2016
histemple:

Is there anybody that can be corrupt while in APC? Have you seen any APC member being arrested (kidnapped) by EFCC?
In the US and UK that we choose to copy whenbit suits us, once election is over, the president unifies everybody and appoint based on competence not on sentiments and selective favouritism.
Just tell me what the likes of Ngige, Fayemi, Enelama, Aisha Alhassan, Bawa, Amaechi, Hadi Sirika, Adebayo Shittu and Osagie Ehanre have done or said since appointment.
Including such bunch of junks and excluding erudite scholars such as Pat Utomi, Ezekwesili et al just because they are not in APC is a clear sign of ineptitude.

Like PDP appointed during their time? Or it should be APC because they are now the government in power? Keep your pvc until 2019 and then display your annoyance... Then you audit and probe Amaechi, Fashola and who ever you feel like in APC

(1) (Reply)

British court orders Irish firm to seize $9b Nigeria’s foreign reserves / Customs Made N1.2Billion From Seized Goods In Lagos / Buhari Daughter Leaked PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.