Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt (12509 Views)

A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) / A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos / Supply Of Aluminium Roofing Material And Installation For A Narialander In Nnewi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by egin(m): 2:30pm On May 19, 2016
princejones:
Work moving well as planned
What color is this?
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 6:06pm On May 19, 2016
egin:

What color is this?
check from way the materials was sprayed out and you will see the colour, the colour is traffic black, the reflection of the black up will make it look like fanda brown

Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 6:08pm On May 19, 2016
Going well as God is our strength

Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by ufoskomo: 6:55pm On May 19, 2016
Good job, please what's the sq m of the roof. smiley
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 7:49pm On May 19, 2016
God is faithful and he will be my God forever
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 7:50pm On May 19, 2016
ufoskomo:
Good job, please what's the sq m of the roof. smiley

The roofing area is 501 Meters,including the gate house

1 Like

Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 9:14am On May 20, 2016
My God is a miracle working God
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 8:22pm On May 20, 2016
To God be the Glory
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 7:20am On May 21, 2016
Gud morning to all of us and happy weekend
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 11:05pm On May 21, 2016
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 8:20am On May 22, 2016
Good morning this Sunday morning
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 12:58pm On May 23, 2016
The roofing work has been completed and l will post the final pictures for my people(narialanders)
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 11:01am On May 24, 2016
Good morning everyone as l bring you the final pictures of the Port Harcourt roofing project

Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 11:03am On May 24, 2016
More pics

Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 11:55pm On May 24, 2016
To God alone be all the Glory for the success of this project, no casualty nor misunderstanding with my client and workers. Forever oh Lord your name is Jehovah Ellshada

Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by anikkyshaya: 5:30am On May 25, 2016
princejones:
check from way the materials was sprayed out and you will see the colour, the colour is traffic black, the reflection of the black up will make it look like fanda brown

Hello sir, is this a aluminium longpan with design or aluminium stepspan ? Am a bit confuse sir. Thanks
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 8:33am On May 25, 2016
anikkyshaya:

Hello sir, is this a aluminium longpan with design or aluminium stepspan ? Am a bit confuse sir. Thanks
Good morning sir,it is metcoppo not surprised nor longspan
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:35am On May 25, 2016
Good Job, Please kindly advise why 0.45mm gauge is used as against the recommended 0.55mm gauge for more than one floor building by SON. No disrespect intended, just want to learn for my own project. Thanks
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 12:15pm On May 25, 2016
vicol:
Good Job, Please kindly advise why 0.45mm gauge is used as against the recommended 0.55mm gauge for more than one floor building by SON. No disrespect intended, just want to learn for my own project. Thanks
Thanks for your Enquirer, 0.45mm is a good guage for roofing sacking as you are using First Aluminum and your dealer is sincere by giving you the exact gauge, 0.55mm,0.70mm is best use for iron roofing. The reason SON insisted on 0.55mm is because of all this foreign coil which carries less% of Alumina and much of steel..Complete 0.45mm of First Aluminum is almost like 0.55mm of foreign coil.
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 8:06pm On May 25, 2016
To my client(the owner of this project), thanks for the opportunity to offer my services to you and l pray that the almighty God who has never fail before bless,keep and continue to prosper you and bless your family and endeavour in life.wishing you more success and fulfillment and live long to enjoy the fruit of your labour

Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 9:32am On May 26, 2016
Good morning everyone, call us today for your roofing work including measurement and supply of Aluminium roofing materials
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 6:35am On May 27, 2016
Good morning all

Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 2:45pm On May 27, 2016
From afar

1 Share

Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 4:59pm On May 28, 2016
May God continue to bless my hustle
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 5:50pm On May 28, 2016
Before placing of Aluminium sheets

Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 10:18pm On May 28, 2016
Preparing for a thanksgiving service tomorrow for God's faithfulness upon me this month of may
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 3:08am On May 29, 2016
May the name of God be blessed today and forever
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 6:53pm On May 29, 2016
Perfect time to engage us as we are ready for that your project now than ever before
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 5:09am On May 30, 2016
God please show me your kindness again this week
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 6:57am On May 31, 2016
Thank you Lord for all the blessing in the month of May

Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 8:53am On Jun 02, 2016
God bless nigeria
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 3:50am On Jun 04, 2016
God is our source of supply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New 4 Bedrooms Bungalow Architectural Design with interior view / Price/Cost Per SQM of Aluminium Step Tile, Long Span and Metcoppo! (See Here) / Wholesale Prices For Stone Coated Step-tiles Roofing Sheet From The Importer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.