Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,747 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt (12519 Views)

A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) / A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos / Supply Of Aluminium Roofing Material And Installation For A Narialander In Nnewi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 6:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
What can we say today than to say thank you Lord
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 4:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
Everyday is someone's day, let your faith deliver that desire into your hand as we are here to make your dream home come through by giving you that expert roofing your house need at a very moderate competitive price. A call away can save you some money to be invested in other segment of the project
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by bolodre(m): 11:38am On Jun 18, 2016
@princejones.
Can I get ur contact because I have a project here in phc and will need this same kind of roof.
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
bolodre:
@princejones.
Can I get ur contact because I have a project here in phc and will need this same kind of roof.
Sorry for late response as l have beena beatbusy this day, my contact is in my signature, Prince Jones 08037156958
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 2:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
The hand of the Lord is upon me
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by olaide721(m): 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
Sir sorry if I may ask, what determines the total square meter of a house is it the length and breath of the house or the height of the king post?
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 4:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
olaide721:
Sir sorry if I may ask, what determines the total square meter of a house is it the length and breath of the house or the height of the king post?
They are many factors that determines the sqm of a roofing, king post, how many gutters the house has and the type of roofing. But in all it has to be measured and calculated by an expert. You can call us for free measurement
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by olaide721(m): 5:12pm On Jun 22, 2016
princejones:
They are many factors that determines the sqm of a roofing, king post, how many gutters the house has and the type of roofing. But in all it has to be measured and calculated by an expert. You can call us for free measurement
well the house am talking of in particular didn't have any gutter its 73ft long and 39ft wide in front while the rear breath lesser than 39ft
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
olaide721:
well the house am talking of in particular didn't have any gutter its 73ft long and 39ft wide in front while the rear breath lesser than 39ft
Has the woodwork been completed and if so call for proper measurement and exact quote of sqm
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by olaide721(m): 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
princejones:
Has the woodwork been completed and if so call for proper measurement and exact quote of sqm
logging is yet to be done bur the wood is underway cos we are using igi ope plus some hardwood just want to knw what determines the total sqm of the house so that I will knw what to face
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 9:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
olaide721:
logging is yet to be done bur the wood is underway cos we are using igi ope plus some hardwood just want to knw what determines the total sqm of the house so that I will knw what to face
ok
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by sako28: 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
Sir,
Please How much is 0.55 step tiles roof in port harcourt now?

Thanks
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
sako28:
Sir,
Please How much is 0.55 step tiles roof in port harcourt now?

Thanks
Step tiles(Tower roofing) is now 2100 per sqm but you can use . 50 or. 45
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
Call us today for you roofing work including measurements , supply and installation
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 8:46am On Jun 25, 2016
God has never left his own without a witness and am a witness to His faithfullness, loading stonetiles for delivery and installation

Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 5:32am On Jun 26, 2016
In His presence there is fullness of joy, happy sunday as you appear in His presence
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 11:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
Happy new month
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
Happy sunday to everyone, am handling another roofing job in lekki, lagos as they is no small house(a bq)
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
Happy sallah holiday to all my Muslim faithfulls
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 11:06am On Jul 10, 2016
Call us today for your roofing job and we expand our business with the help of the Almighty
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 11:31am On Jul 14, 2016
We are here for you
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 12:00am On Jul 16, 2016
Happy weekend to us all
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 1:03am On Jul 18, 2016
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 8:35am On Jul 25, 2016
We are here for you,happy new week
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 9:01am On Jul 29, 2016
Call us for your roofing work and installation
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2016
Wellcome to our month of honour
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
Call us today for your roofing project
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2016
Little jobs l did in UYO,

Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 7:11am On Aug 15, 2016
Thank you Jesus for this new week of favour and open door
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 12:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
An ongoing roofing in uyo

Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 10:31am On Aug 18, 2016
You are the reason why we are here,call us today
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 8:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
7 things negative people will do to you. They will...
1. Demean your value;
2. Destroy your image
3. Drive you crazily!
4. Dispose your dreams!
5. Discredit your imagination!
6. Deframe your abilities and
7. Disbelieve your opinions!

Stay away from negative people!”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Land @ Golden Heritage Estate, Arigbawo/omu Ishoko, Mowe, Ogun State. / Own Plots Of Land In Kingbuilder limited / Wholesale Prices For Stone Coated Step-tiles Roofing Sheet From The Importer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.