Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt (12533 Views)

A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) / A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos / Supply Of Aluminium Roofing Material And Installation For A Narialander In Nnewi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
Happy Sunday everyone
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 11:51am On Aug 22, 2016
Welcome to another week of testimonies
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 6:07pm On Aug 26, 2016
We are here for you in case our any of our service or product are needed
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
I will soon unveil another project here in port Harcourt from scaffold,parapet and roofing
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
Wishing everyone a happy sunday
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
“When your self-worth goes up, your net worth goes up with it.”
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2016
The way to learn to do things is to do things. The way to learn a trade is to work at it. Success teaches how to succeed. Begin with the determination to succeed, and the work is half done already.”
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 8:06am On Sep 15, 2016
Call to us now
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 7:11am On Oct 23, 2016
Good morning and welcome to this glorious sunday
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by keziah123: 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
Hello Princejones, how much is long span .45mm per sqm
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 3:17am On Oct 24, 2016
keziah123:
Hello Princejones, how much is long span .45mm per sqm
Tower Aluminium 0.45 is 2000 now,first Aluminium 0.45 2050,imported 0.45= 1790
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by keziah123: 11:06pm On Oct 25, 2016
princejones:
Tower Aluminium 0.45 is 2000 now,first Aluminium 0.45 2050,imported 0.45= 1790
tnx
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 6:16am On Oct 28, 2016
keziah123:
tnx
the pleasure is mine
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
“Focus on your potential instead of your limitations”
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2016
I was working area the environment and l decided to pay a visit to the my roofing site and saying so much progress on the building gladen my heart

Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
Happy new week

Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 1:41am On Jan 01, 2017
God of wonders and grace, will visit u and ur endeavour. Happy New Year my people.
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 5:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
“Life's up and downs provide windows of opportunity to determine your values and goals - Think of using all obstacles as stepping stones to build the life you want”
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 2:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
The only thing that stands between a man and what he wants from life is often merely the will to try it and the faith to believe that it is possible.”

1 Like

Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 1:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
Don't concentrate you mind on only what you think you want,by neglecting other opportunitieso round you.The answer you are looking for might be in the 'A' you neglected search of 'B'.The answer might be under your feet as you run from one place to another without knowing"
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 8:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
Wishing everyone a cool Sunday night. “If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought.”
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 3:57pm On Apr 08, 2017
"There is one task everyone must face,it is a distracting word called criticism.Whether you like it or not,people must criticise whatever you are doing.Some will criticise you constructively to bring out the best in you.some will criticise you out of envy and jealousy, some will criticise you to destabilize and frustrate you,but don't be afraid of criticism because it can help you to improve, especially the constructive ones.happy weekend to you all"
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
“Follow your heart, but be quiet for a while first. Ask questions, then feel the answer. Learn to trust your heart.”call me on 08037156958
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 10:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
Tomorrow is our covenant day of trumpet, make sure you join us at any winner's chapel close to you, let start the new month with God and remember also that tomorrow is a public holiday (workers day)
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 10:51am On May 06, 2017
Happy weekend to you all

Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 12:45pm On May 06, 2017
“I CAN is 100 times more important than IQ”call me on 08037156958 for any kind of roofing project
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by casydigital(m): 1:12pm On May 06, 2017
princejones:
Happy new week
please wat was the total cost of the roofing from wood to alum pls . i have a buliding currently in progress now
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by Flashmove: 1:30pm On May 06, 2017
Can someone pay on installment plan, I want to move in to my house but no money to roof it. but have some cash not enough...
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 10:29pm On May 06, 2017
Flashmove:
Can someone pay on installment plan, I want to move in to my house but no money to roof it. but have some cash not enough...
it all depends and beside something must be place as collateral as we don't know each other, thanks
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 10:32pm On May 06, 2017
casydigital:
please wat was the total cost of the roofing from wood to alum pls . i have a buliding currently in progress now
l was not the one that bought the wood, l only gave quotation and select the best materials and the payment aspect was handle by my client. You can also call to get you own quote
Re: Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 10:39pm On May 22, 2017
May God bless you night,and always remember us for your roofing project, 08037156958

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buy this Block Of Four-flats, mokola, Ibadan / Fire Guts Building In Mushin Lagos State / See this portable 3bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.