Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

The Enemies Within.....Looters, Saboteurs & Terrorists!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Enemies Within.....Looters, Saboteurs & Terrorists!! (13147 Views)

'Saboteurs Behind Lagos Refuse' - Cleaner Lagos Initiative / "Three Of Buhari's Ministers Were Saboteurs" - Akamukale, APC BOT / BUDGET IMPASSE: Buhari Returns From China, To Deal With Saboteurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Enemies Within.....Looters, Saboteurs & Terrorists!! by CSTR6: 4:49pm On May 15, 2016
989900:

My dear, I asked you a simple and straightforward question "which state are you from?", and you fluffed it. I didn't ask you to sing me a lullaby -- 'igbo' is not a state in Nigeria, neither is America a state in Nigeria or anywhere else for that matter (there are tons of multiple passport holders on NL, but that is irrelevant in this context).

The above is why you scored zero.
I don't subscribe to your concept of states created by nitwits with a subzero IQ.
Ask me a correct question first and then maybe you would get a correct answer.
Re: The Enemies Within.....Looters, Saboteurs & Terrorists!! by free2blast(m): 4:51pm On May 15, 2016
Ikechukwu183:

Rubbish from brown roof republic dweller.
Hate is entrenched your people's DNA. But why?
Re: The Enemies Within.....Looters, Saboteurs & Terrorists!! by 989900: 4:51pm On May 15, 2016
CSTR6:
[s]I don't subscribe to your concept of states created by nitwits with a subzero IQ.
Ask me a correct question first and then maybe you would get a correct answer.[/s]

There he goes again . . . maybe you should take a second look at your initial comment that begged the question.

2 Likes

Re: The Enemies Within.....Looters, Saboteurs & Terrorists!! by Volksfuhrer(m): 4:56pm On May 15, 2016
Johnsinia:
look at this kid o. U r as illiterate as ur presidnt

**** Google is your friend, use it!
Re: The Enemies Within.....Looters, Saboteurs & Terrorists!! by rodbel(m): 4:59pm On May 15, 2016
Amitex:
Op, if you were this brilliant, why did you not challenge El Rufai, Buhari, Sanusi, Chiroma, Saltan of Sokoto, etc when they were indirectly supporting Boko Haram?

Have you stepped your foot in any of the riverine communities? Do you know about Adaka Boro? Where you alive when Saro Wiwa and Ogoni 9 were murdered? So you think that the Creeks are not already polluted? Or militancy just started because Buhari is president?

Have you ever taken time to check what these people have been agitating for? Go read their demands and fault them, not rhetoric. All the ND militants have asked for same thing over and over. Resource control, instead the Northern oligarchy and the SW collaborators would create divide and rule system to continue plundering the people.

I'll summarize bro.

Yes! Environmental degradation has been on before militancy came to fore but then as they continue to blow more pipelines the degradation worsen and so is livelihood of host communities, low investor patronage, economic downslide in general...

Violence will/can never be a tool to solve the ND challenge. Hardwork (by natives), Diplomacy and total commitment by SS leaders to development will

2 Likes

Re: The Enemies Within.....Looters, Saboteurs & Terrorists!! by alt3r3g0: 5:04pm On May 15, 2016
Very good article. We are our own enemies. We need to put politics aside and work as one nation.
Re: The Enemies Within.....Looters, Saboteurs & Terrorists!! by menxer: 5:09pm On May 15, 2016
Volksfuhrer:

Lagos State was never a federal capital!

Like seriously?

OK, I remember it was Ikeja. grin
Re: The Enemies Within.....Looters, Saboteurs & Terrorists!! by Ikechukwu183: 5:15pm On May 15, 2016
free2blast:
Hate is entrenched your people's DNA. But why?
Y has two branches and one stem.
Re: The Enemies Within.....Looters, Saboteurs & Terrorists!! by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 15, 2016
Na wa....
Re: The Enemies Within.....Looters, Saboteurs & Terrorists!! by CSTR6: 5:25pm On May 15, 2016
989900:

There he goes again . . . maybe you should take a second look at your initial comment that begged the question.
I am tired of this dance.
I am an igbo man from the so-called eastern region and only igbo interests matters to me. Are you satisfied?
As a yoruba man, my so-called state is irrelevant to you, neither do i care which part of the SW enclave you hail from. The only thing you care about is my ethnic which is what i supplied to you.
Now you can bash my ethnic which is what you had in mind anyway.

3 Likes

Re: The Enemies Within.....Looters, Saboteurs & Terrorists!! by Consula: 5:28pm On May 15, 2016
...yet the children will not listen. From the flow of the article, you already know the IQ and perhaps age of the child. #Weldone, just hope they will have sense. Meanwhile, i keep asking them why Asari did not build a university in his home town Or any of the other GEJ-Made millionaires build even a health center or market in their community ? So much for freedom fighting.
DropShot:

But the governors have had more than enough time to condemn the criminals already but haven't done it.

Very weak defense! If after reading the article, you still argue this way, one has to wonder about your thought process. There is no single difference between BH, FH or rustlers and this terrorists called NDA and the writer has given enough reasons for that already. The militants are criminals fighting for their pocket and nothing else. Tompolo, Asari Dokubo, and many other past militants became millionaires through militancy while the people they claimed they were fighting for still live in abject poverty.

No sensible being can justify criminal acts on failure of government to yield to militants demands. In as much as I support resource control, I remain unconvinced that it will achieve any desired result where 13% additional derivation has not translated to better living; where creation of Niger Delta Development Commission has not had significant impact; and where creation of Niger Delta ministry has not improved the region's condition.

Just as the writer of that article said, we all are losers in this. And as the people of NE that allowed BH to grow within their region are the biggest losers of the BH terrorism, the same way the ND communities allowing these NDA terrorists bomb oil pipelines and wells will turn out the biggest losers at the end. If I may ask, who have been suffering the past environmental pollution and degradation brought about by similar past sabotage?

Does any northern state have absolute control of resources found in the state? You're obviously misinformed and misguided.

You can't engage in terrorist acts and expect the government to look on. Doing so will amount to giving in to cheap blackmail and terrorism. It's unfortunate that you guys are so misguided not to think of the unfortunate innocent people who will become collateral damage when the FG troops come calling.

I am a proponent of separation. I will love us (Yorubas) to separate from largely uneducated and nomadic north; from largely boastful, bullying and hateful SE; and from largely lazy and natural resource dependent SS. However, in the absence of peaceful separation, I will never support any violent action to achieve secession. Why not call your reps/senators, your governors and other leaders and make them take legitimate steps towards achieving your desire separation?

Genrally, your reasoning is childish and warped. Let me remind you of this saying: "A child that laughs at his father's rotten yams is laughing at the hunger that will strike him in due course".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Enemies Within.....Looters, Saboteurs & Terrorists!! by Consula: 5:36pm On May 15, 2016
...yet the children will not listen. From the flow of the article, you already know the IQ and perhaps age of the child. #Weldone, just hope they will have sense. Meanwhile, i keep asking them why Asari did not build a university in his home town Or any of the other GEJ-Made millionaires build even a health center or market in their community

DropShot:

But the governors have had more than enough time to condemn the criminals already but haven't done it.

Very weak defense! If after reading the article, you still argue this way, one has to wonder about your thought process. There is no single difference between BH, FH or rustlers and this terrorists called NDA and the writer has given enough reasons for that already. The militants are criminals fighting for their pocket and nothing else. Tompolo, Asari Dokubo, and many other past militants became millionaires through militancy while the people they claimed they were fighting for still live in abject poverty.

No sensible being can justify criminal acts on failure of government to yield to militants demands. In as much as I support resource control, I remain unconvinced that it will achieve any desired result where 13% additional derivation has not translated to better living; where creation of Niger Delta Development Commission has not had significant impact; and where creation of Niger Delta ministry has not improved the region's condition.

Just as the writer of that article said, we all are losers in this. And as the people of NE that allowed BH to grow within their region are the biggest losers of the BH terrorism, the same way the ND communities allowing these NDA terrorists bomb oil pipelines and wells will turn out the biggest losers at the end. If I may ask, who have been suffering the past environmental pollution and degradation brought about by similar past sabotage?

Does any northern state have absolute control of resources found in the state? You're obviously misinformed and misguided.

You can't engage in terrorist acts and expect the government to look on. Doing so will amount to giving in to cheap blackmail and terrorism. It's unfortunate that you guys are so misguided not to think of the unfortunate innocent people who will become collateral damage when the FG troops come calling.

I am a proponent of separation. I will love us (Yorubas) to separate from largely uneducated and nomadic north; from largely boastful, bullying and hateful SE; and from largely lazy and natural resource dependent SS. However, in the absence of peaceful separation, I will never support any violent action to achieve secession. Why not call your reps/senators, your governors and other leaders and make them take legitimate steps towards achieving your desire separation?

Genrally, your reasoning is childish and warped. Let me remind you of this saying: "A child that laughs at his father's rotten yams is laughing at the hunger that will strike him in due course".
Re: The Enemies Within.....Looters, Saboteurs & Terrorists!! by tinsel: 5:48pm On May 15, 2016
The reason why some guys here are supporting the bombing is that they will like this government to be crippled so as to achieve nothing. But they forget the damage to there communities and the personal sufferings all of us will suffer.
Re: The Enemies Within.....Looters, Saboteurs & Terrorists!! by bolanto24(m): 5:48pm On May 15, 2016
freeze001:
I think it is rather uncharitable for the writer to attempt to preempt the Southern Governors and leaders by saying they are going to defend the actions of the NDA.

Secondly, it takes a fairly obtuse person to lump the NDA with the boko haram and fulani herdsmen. One stark contrast is that the later two are murderers pure and simple. Every action they take is geared towards massive human casualty. Again, they have no identifiable cause other than greed and tribal/religious supremacy agenda which informs their modus operandi of killing the 'infidels' according to their kouran and doing so in the name of Allah (boko haram). For the herdsmen, they simply have a bad sense of entitlement hence the audacity with which they sack and take over communities, not without massive murder and pillaging.

The NDA however are fighting for the soul and ownership of what is theirs and it is easy to see why unless a person is just plain daft and greedy. Nigerian leadership has proved itself as incapable of being reasoned with. Dialogue has been tried and engaged in over the issue of resource control and system of governance but always remains dead because some in power particularly the North do not want it. Having systematically empowered themselves with unfair majority representation at every level of government including the legislature, they make it clear that it is their way or no way!

The most recent and inclusive effort to address these issues, the CONFAB has been relegated by the same North. History tells everyone what happened to Ken Saro Wiwa again at the hand of a Northerner.

Now, there is no one that knows or feels the effects of environmental degradation more than the Niger Delta indigenes. However, because the Nigerian govt is determined to feed off the South without commensurate recompense, the freedom fighters know to strike at the jugular which is crude oil. Rather than see economic sabotage which is the outcome of their actions, I see a people pushed to the wall, damned tired of being told they count for nothing because of the 'almighty North' and to crown it all, majority of stakeholders in the ownership of resources in the ND come from the same north.

The FG controlled by the North during the military era, by fiat packaged as a Constitution today commandeered the resources if the South as belonging to the FG. Fairness and equity should have seen the same happen to solid minerals scattered over the North and major agricultural resources should have also been controlled by the FG but no, just the South simply because it's easy money.

Now there are rumbles, rather than give due regard n respect to a region, the FG once again run by the north has chosen to play the role of bully by unleashing military action. Same response that boils down to killing innocent people because they're never precise enough to actually gather intelligence, identify and fish out their targets.

The Nigerian government must learn to accord respect to each region in its own right and not by the number of votes cast in support of any govt in power. See the passion with which a whole President defends his kinsmen by saying no one should think of driving 'us' out because he is one of them but makes no attempt to understand the cause of the Niger Delta. Let me not even talk of IPOB and the right to self-determination now. So remind me again why unity is a do or die affair in Nigeria? How exactly is Nigeria one other than having no other country bearing the same name?

You are as beautiful as this your writeup. So straight to the point.

Thank you jare!

3 Likes

Re: The Enemies Within.....Looters, Saboteurs & Terrorists!! by bobochem: 6:11pm On May 15, 2016
if I could remember during gej tenure ,I told sum people dat it takes more than one bracelet 2 jingle - meaning fight against insurgency should be fought collectively not individually. d fight against boko haram during gej tenure was affected by some tyrant, who took gej ignorance and softness 2 loot d money allocated 2 fight terrorism.Secondly,d northern governor forum stand on Fulani herdsmen rampage shows that Nigeria is an entity bounded by weak force of false amalgamation, which will soon disintegrate if care is not taking.if left to me,I think it is high time 4 us 2 go our separate ways.
Re: The Enemies Within.....Looters, Saboteurs & Terrorists!! by ibedun: 6:31pm On May 15, 2016
Johnsinia:
look at this kid o. U r as illiterate as ur presidnt
menxer:

Like seriously?
OK, I remember it was Ikeja. grin

Idiots don't read. Lagos State was never the capital of Nigeria.

The previous capital of Nigeria before Abuja was 'Lagos' which excluded many part and regions of Lagos state, Ikorodu, Epe, Badagry and Ikeja were all part of Lagos state. Lagos state the state was different from 'Lagos' the capital.

Yoruba's continued diplomacy and softness with the East villagers is the reason for this madness.

2 Likes

Re: The Enemies Within.....Looters, Saboteurs & Terrorists!! by freshawag: 6:46pm On May 15, 2016
DropShot:

I must confess that this is the most sensible write-up I have read here in recent times. I am from the south east/ south south. But u captured every aspect of my thought-line. The truth is that there is nothing like NDA or MEND etc. These people are just businessmen and criminals who hide under the guise of fighting for their poeple. They are fighting for nobody but for themselves. What are they avenging? If anybody should avenge he should take it to the leaders, governors and politicians of the region for failing to utilize all the funds channelled to the region tru 13% derivation, NDDC ( huge allocations)and the ND ministry. I have lives in the Niger delta for over 40years. We understand everything going on. We know the people responsible... We also know the sponsors of these terrorist acts.. But my advice to them is that they should be careful. The region certainly will become the biggest losers.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Enemies Within.....Looters, Saboteurs & Terrorists!! by medpren: 6:46pm On May 15, 2016
YorubaHighness:
The article must be written by a Yoruba person.

Yorubas always tries to see events with a diplomatic perspective, always trying to separate the corn (event) from the cob (tribe/ethnicity).

In a country where multiple group tries to monopolize violence (Fulani herdsmen and boko haram, ND Avengers) and some deals with victim complex (Igbos/Ibos), diplomacy won't work.

Yorubas need to stop being the only diplomatic group in Nigeria. Diplomacy doesn't work for Nigeria. Aggression does.

Yoruba. Philosophy.

That's why the Yoruba race can successfully practice Religion plurality. We don't belong in Nigeria's context. We're ordained for better circumstances. Sometimes i just think of Nigeria and I ask Oduduwa how we became so cursed. How I wish Awolowo's plan had been successful.

You yorubas don't belong in nigeria. But you are the biggest screamers of 'one nigeria'. Confused people.

1 Like

Re: The Enemies Within.....Looters, Saboteurs & Terrorists!! by medpren: 6:57pm On May 15, 2016
989900:

1. Who and what are the NDA made of ?

2. How would you define ownership of oil blocks and production?

3. How is the blowing up of oil installations, and killing of security operatives plus indirectly exposing the oil communities to enviromental hazards, economical and security hazards the most sensible way of achieving their goal (basically the same thing BH did)?

You hausas and yoruba pretend you really give a damn about environmental problems in the ND, even the devil knows you don't, you are just interested in oil flowing undisturbed. So quit your sanctimonous preachings and tighten your austerity belts, NDA are just gerrin started. grin
Re: The Enemies Within.....Looters, Saboteurs & Terrorists!! by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 15, 2016
Must you always tribalize issues? can't u see things for what they are for once and stop judging foolishly? the writer has written like a true Nigerian and not like some ethnic bigots. so guy abeg get sense use ur head. No body wants war and nobody can stand it when it begins, not even you. so this aggression you're talking about can you stand it? How many bullets can u take for ur tribe none right? that's what I thought.

1 Like

Re: The Enemies Within.....Looters, Saboteurs & Terrorists!! by 989900: 7:27pm On May 15, 2016
medpren:

You hausas and yoruba pretend you really give a damn about environmental problems in the ND, even the devil knows you don't, you are just interested in oil flowing undisturbed. So quit your sanctimonous preachings and tighten your austerity belts, NDA are just gerrin started. grin

Which state are you from?
Re: The Enemies Within.....Looters, Saboteurs & Terrorists!! by tee10: 7:43pm On May 15, 2016
modath:

: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/the-enemies-within/

Suddenly u are becoming a little more objectives

Now that's been progressive, loyalty to progressive ideals and thinking and not some BLIND loyalty to individuals

Keep it up

Could this sudden change of urs be due to PMB disappointing u and 98990 lately...LOLZ
Re: The Enemies Within.....Looters, Saboteurs & Terrorists!! by Johnsinia(m): 7:59pm On May 15, 2016
ibedun:

The previous capital of Nigeria before Abuja was 'Lagos' which excluded many part and regions of Lagos state, Ikorodu, Epe, Badagry and Ikeja were all part of Lagos state. Lagos state the state was different from 'Lagos' the capital.

Yoruba's continued diplomacy and softness with the East villagers is the reason for this madness.

foo.l. Are u even sure u went to the high institutn? Or mayb u r awaitin ur WAEC result. So, in a standard exam ds wat u r going to write. No wonder d high rate of failures frm ppl like u, even ur presidnt is a perfect example

1 Like

Re: The Enemies Within.....Looters, Saboteurs & Terrorists!! by menxer: 8:05pm On May 15, 2016
ibedun:

As educated as you are you can't differentiate when someone is being sarcastic.

BTW who talked about the towns that make up Lagos?
Re: The Enemies Within.....Looters, Saboteurs & Terrorists!! by murmee: 8:20pm On May 15, 2016
YorubaHighness:
The article must be written by a Yoruba person.

Yorubas always tries to see events with a diplomatic perspective, always trying to separate the corn (event) from the cob (tribe/ethnicity).

In a country where multiple group tries to monopolize violence (Fulani herdsmen and boko haram, ND Avengers) and some deals with victim complex (Igbos/Ibos), diplomacy won't work.

Yorubas need to stop being the only diplomatic group in Nigeria. Diplomacy doesn't work for Nigeria. Aggression does.

Yoruba. Philosophy.

That's why the Yoruba race can successfully practice Religion plurality. We don't belong in Nigeria's context. We're ordained for better circumstances. Sometimes i just think of Nigeria and I ask Oduduwa how we became so cursed. How I wish Awolowo's plan had been successful.
What was Awolowo's plan? If he had allowed Biafra, then Oduduwa republic would have emerged. He was very ambitious, wanting to become the President of the most populous country in Africa but he seriously underestimated the "born to rule" mentality of Northern Nigeria

Both Biafra and Oduduwa would have gone far in industrial and general development. See where we are today. The North would not even approve True Federalism because that will make the South develop faster.

Unfortunately and very sadly, Tinubu and Co are making the same mistake Awolowo made. Yorubas returned power to the North without insisting on True Federalism.

The so called 'Giant of Africa' cannot even produce electricity for industrial and domestic use. It's a shame!!!

Btw, I am Yoruba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Enemies Within.....Looters, Saboteurs & Terrorists!! by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 15, 2016
The whole world is moving away from the curse of oil. The ‘Avengers’ are still stuck in it. By the time the sludge is cleared, if it ever gets cleared, the people will realise how much damage the militants and activists have done to their community and how far backwards they have dragged them.

The Yorubas have a proverb for it. A flea is killing itself thinking it is killing the dog. They are enemies within. My plea is that anybody who takes a life; anybody who destroys national assets; anybody who loots the treasury should be severely dealt with. Nobody kills or loots for their religion or tribe. They must be recognised for what they are, criminals and those who shield them, enemies of state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Enemies Within.....Looters, Saboteurs & Terrorists!! by 989900: 8:46pm On May 15, 2016
tee10:

Suddenly u are becoming a little more objectives

Now that's been progressive, loyalty to progressive ideals and thinking and not some BLIND loyalty to individuals

Keep it up

Could this sudden change of urs be due to PMB disappointing u and 98990 lately...LOLZ

It will help if you can point out the part that I've been subjective.

PMB is not perfect, I've praised his successes and criticized his failures likewise.

What is your point again?
Re: The Enemies Within.....Looters, Saboteurs & Terrorists!! by hundredhundred: 10:06pm On May 15, 2016
Ikechukwu183:

Rubbish from brown roof republic dweller.

Here is another kid from the Erosion mudland republic of the East. Una no get shame.
Re: The Enemies Within.....Looters, Saboteurs & Terrorists!! by hundredhundred: 10:10pm On May 15, 2016
medpren:

You yorubas don't belong in nigeria. But you are the biggest screamers of 'one nigeria'. Confused people.

Coming from an Ibo man that cant stop trooping to SW and the North, you no even get talk but una no get shame.
Re: The Enemies Within.....Looters, Saboteurs & Terrorists!! by hundredhundred: 10:22pm On May 15, 2016
medpren:

Ibo man, always doing attachee everywhere. This one dont even have shame, leave the SS alone and stop lumping yourself with others.
Re: The Enemies Within.....Looters, Saboteurs & Terrorists!! by tee10: 10:26pm On May 15, 2016
989900:

It will help if you can point out the part that I've been subjective.

PMB is not perfect, I've praised his successes and criticized his failures likewise.

What is your point again?

Am waiting for Criticism of:
CBN illegal hire
Lia mohammed's loan request ( which is against civil service financial regulation)
Alleged FX racket by a presidential spokesman
Etc

Blind loyality killed d failled GEJ presidency, u and ur friend are not doing PMB any good with such

U and others should be a progressive in the true sence of it

Thank you
Re: The Enemies Within.....Looters, Saboteurs & Terrorists!! by IdomaLikita: 10:31pm On May 15, 2016
freeze001:
I think it is rather uncharitable for the writer to attempt to preempt the Southern Governors and leaders by saying they are going to defend the actions of the NDA.

Secondly, it takes a fairly obtuse person to lump the NDA with the boko haram and fulani herdsmen. One stark contrast is that the later two are murderers pure and simple. Every action they take is geared towards massive human casualty. Again, they have no identifiable cause other than greed and tribal/religious supremacy agenda which informs their modus operandi of killing the 'infidels' according to their kouran and doing so in the name of Allah (boko haram). For the herdsmen, they simply have a bad sense of entitlement hence the audacity with which they sack and take over communities, not without massive murder and pillaging.

The NDA however are fighting for the soul and ownership of what is theirs and it is easy to see why unless a person is just plain daft and greedy. Nigerian leadership has proved itself as incapable of being reasoned with. Dialogue has been tried and engaged in over the issue of resource control and system of governance but always remains dead because some in power particularly the North do not want it. Having systematically empowered themselves with unfair majority representation at every level of government including the legislature, they make it clear that it is their way or no way!

The most recent and inclusive effort to address these issues, the CONFAB has been relegated by the same North. History tells everyone what happened to Ken Saro Wiwa again at the hand of a Northerner.

Now, there is no one that knows or feels the effects of environmental degradation more than the Niger Delta indigenes. However, because the Nigerian govt is determined to feed off the South without commensurate recompense, the freedom fighters know to strike at the jugular which is crude oil. Rather than see economic sabotage which is the outcome of their actions, I see a people pushed to the wall, damned tired of being told they count for nothing because of the 'almighty North' and to crown it all, majority of stakeholders in the ownership of resources in the ND come from the same north.

The FG controlled by the North during the military era, by fiat packaged as a Constitution today commandeered the resources if the South as belonging to the FG. Fairness and equity should have seen the same happen to solid minerals scattered over the North and major agricultural resources should have also been controlled by the FG but no, just the South simply because it's easy money.

Now there are rumbles, rather than give due regard n respect to a region, the FG once again run by the north has chosen to play the role of bully by unleashing military action. Same response that boils down to killing innocent people because they're never precise enough to actually gather intelligence, identify and fish out their targets.

The Nigerian government must learn to accord respect to each region in its own right and not by the number of votes cast in support of any govt in power. See the passion with which a whole President defends his kinsmen by saying no one should think of driving 'us' out because he is one of them but makes no attempt to understand the cause of the Niger Delta. Let me not even talk of IPOB and the right to self-determination now. So remind me again why unity is a do or die affair in Nigeria? How exactly is Nigeria one other than having no other country bearing the same name?
You killed it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fire Guts Abonnema Wharf In Port Harcourt / 2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu / Herdsmen Arrested With Sub-machine Guns In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.