Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

The Enemies Within.....Looters, Saboteurs & Terrorists!! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Enemies Within.....Looters, Saboteurs & Terrorists!! (13144 Views)

'Saboteurs Behind Lagos Refuse' - Cleaner Lagos Initiative / "Three Of Buhari's Ministers Were Saboteurs" - Akamukale, APC BOT / BUDGET IMPASSE: Buhari Returns From China, To Deal With Saboteurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Enemies Within.....Looters, Saboteurs & Terrorists!! by 989900: 4:33am On May 16, 2016
tee10:

Am waiting for Criticism of:
CBN illegal hire
Lia mohammed's loan request ( which is against civil service financial regulation)
Alleged FX racket by a presidential spokesman
Etc

Blind loyality killed d failled GEJ presidency, u and ur friend are not doing PMB any good with such

U and others should be a progressive in the true sence of it

Thank you

CBN Hire: Like I said in the past, I DO NOT care about the CBN hire issue, because that is the least of the problems facing this country, and if you know the kind of rot going on in the CBN that is costing the country billions of dollars (I have written a good number of articles both here on Nairaland and on other platforms calling out many of the CBN's attrocities), the hire thing will be the least of your worries.
That said, there is little or nothing you. I, or anyone can do about favouritism in job hire, it happens almost everywhere . . . it shouldn't be so but it is not a theocracy -- even in a theocracy God still favours some people over others.
It didn't start with Buhari it won't end with him, neither do I have proof that Buhari ordered the CBN to hire those people - some of them were hired even before Buhari became the president. Mind you, folks without 'connection' get hired by the CBN too.

The CBN is not even a major employer of labour; how many can they hire? It is an injustice I care less about when other things are pressing . . . Nigeria is a work in progress, such things can get more transparent in the longer term.

Lai Moh'd: It is never wise to comment on a developing story that keeps changing . . . I read 3 versions of the same story in less than 3 hours, I'd be f00lish to say something about something that I can't verify or place a handle on . . . I try to have the closest to true facts behind my 'opinions'.

Alleged FX rackets: There are many allegations flying around, if you are expecting me to comment on unfounded gossips, you will have to wait for forever. OTOH, allegations or not, go through my articles and posts, I have been screaming from forever about the FX racket going between the CBN, banks, BDCs, and some companies and friends of CBN and government . . . I've called out the CBN governor for connivance and the President for docility about currency racketeering too many times on here, and over 6 other platforms.

My dear, you DO NOT know me, I have taken stands against my own mother vs friends, against my own mother vs relatives, against my relatives vs friends, against my friends vs neighbors . . . I might not always be right ATEOTD, but I have always made my decisions in the fairest way to the best of my ability/perception according to the info available to me at the time.

To suggest I blindly support the President (whom I have no personal relationship with) is a far cry from the truth, I support him on many of his decisions because my sense of logic says he is damn right, and I condemn him on some others . . . and I am not legally or morally bound to comment on every single issue either . . . these are simply my 'opinions'. I only want the best for the country, because that is best for us all individually.

It's a good thing our articles and comments are kept on here for a long time and anyone can go over them at will, I'll suggest you go over mine before stereotyping.

1 Like

Re: The Enemies Within.....Looters, Saboteurs & Terrorists!! by Oduduwaboy(m): 4:49am On May 16, 2016
YorubaHighness:
The article must be written by a Yoruba person.

Yorubas always tries to see events with a diplomatic perspective, always trying to separate the corn (event) from the cob (tribe/ethnicity).

In a country where multiple group tries to monopolize violence (Fulani herdsmen and boko haram, ND Avengers) and some deals with victim complex (Igbos/Ibos), diplomacy won't work.

Yorubas need to stop being the only diplomatic group in Nigeria. Diplomacy doesn't work for Nigeria. Aggression does.

Yoruba. Philosophy.

That's why the Yoruba race can successfully practice Religion plurality. We don't belong in Nigeria's context. We're ordained for better circumstances. Sometimes i just think of Nigeria and I ask Oduduwa how we became so cursed. How I wish Awolowo's plan had been successful.
How did you get things this much twisted? I just wish we could grant your wish of secession but alas it is not allowed in our constitution & any President who allows such a referendum becomes an instant criminal.
Re: The Enemies Within.....Looters, Saboteurs & Terrorists!! by Oduduwaboy(m): 4:52am On May 16, 2016
989900:

CBN Hire: Like I said in the past, I DO NOT care about the CBN hire issue, because that is the least of the problems facing this country, and if you know the kind of rot going on in the CBN that is costing the country billions of dollars (I have written a good number of articles both here on Nairaland and on other platforms calling out many of the CBN's attrocities), the hire thing will be the least of your worries.
That said, there is little or nothing you. I, or anyone can do about favouritism in job hire, it happens almost everywhere . . . it shouldn't be so but it is not a theocracy -- even in a theocracy God still favours some people over others.
It didn't start with Buhari it won't end with him, neither do I have proof that Buhari ordered the CBN to hire those people - some of them were hired even before Buhari became the president. Mind you, folks without 'connection' get hired by the CBN too.

The CBN is not even a major employer of labour; how many can they hire? It is an injustice I care less about when other things are pressing . . . Nigeria is a work in progress, such things can get more transparent in the longer term.

Lai Moh'd: It is never wise to comment on a developing story that keeps changing . . . I read 3 versions of the same story in less than 3 hours, I'd be f00lish to say something about something that I can't verify or place a handle on . . . I try to have the closest to true facts behind my 'opinions'.

Alleged FX rackets: There are many allegations flying around, if you are expecting me to comment on unfounded gossips, you will have to wait for forever. OTOH, allegations or not, go through my articles and posts, I have been screaming from forever about the FX racket going between the CBN, banks, BDCs, and some companies and friends of CBN and government . . . I've called out the CBN governor for connivance and the President for docility about currency racketeering too many times on here, and over 6 other platforms.

My dear, you DO NOT know me, I have taken stands against my own mother vs friends, against my own mother vs relatives, against my relatives vs friends, against my friends vs neighbors . . . I might not always be right ATEOTD, but I have always made my decisions in the fairest way to the best of my ability/perception according to the info available to me at the time.

To suggest I blindly support the President (whom I have no personal relationship with) is a far cry from the truth, I support him on many of his decisions because my sense of logic says he is damn right, and I condemn him on some others . . . and I am not legally or morally bound to comment on every single issue either . . . these are simply my 'opinions'. I only want the best for the country, because that is best for us all individually.

It's a good thing our articles and comments are kept on here for a long time and anyone can go over them at will, I'll suggest you go over mine before stereotyping.
You too get sense. I am proud of you.

1 Like

Re: The Enemies Within.....Looters, Saboteurs & Terrorists!! by Oduduwaboy(m): 4:56am On May 16, 2016
CSTR6:
I am tired of this dance.
I am an igbo man from the so-called eastern region and only igbo interests matters to me. Are you satisfied?
As a yoruba man, my so-called state is irrelevant to you, neither do i care which part of the SW enclave you hail from. The only thing you care about is my ethnic which is what i supplied to you.
Now you can bash my ethnic which is what you had in mind anyway.
People like you justify Hitler quest. You are a racist & hate will soon kill you except you change your evil ways. Shame on you , boy!
Re: The Enemies Within.....Looters, Saboteurs & Terrorists!! by tee10: 7:25am On May 16, 2016
989900:

You want the best for Nigerian yet too timid to speak the truth, when it involves APC/PMB that hypocritical

You keep making excuses, as to why u will not condemn this wrongs going on under the watch of PMB

Am biased towards APC, but I condemn Lia mohammed, his letter was aimed at achieving a corrupt intent

CBN illegal hire is wrong and should be reversed

CBN Governor should be tried in court alongside Dasuki for obeying an illegal order for the GEJ. Now that's true justice!

How do we make progress as a nation then? Its not just happening now it happened in d past so let's just fold our hands and watch abi?

Before you and your friends here condemn misguided IPOD youth, bigot, trialist and corruption glorifying PDP youth LOOk into the mirror..you are not any better.
Re: The Enemies Within.....Looters, Saboteurs & Terrorists!! by 989900: 7:32am On May 16, 2016
tee10:

[s]You want the best for Nigerian yet too timid to speak the truth, when it involves APC/PMB that hypocritical

You keep making excuses, as to why u will not condemn this wrongs going on under the watch of PMB[/s]

Am biased towards APC, but I condemn Lia mohammed, his letter was aimed at achieving a corrupt intent

CBN illegal hire is wrong and should be reversed

CBN Governor should be tried in court alongside Dasuki for obeying an illegal order for the GEJ. Now that's true justice!

How do we make progress as a nation then? Its not just happening now it happened in d past so let's just fold our hands and watch abi?

Before you and your friends here condemn misguided IPOD youth, bigot, trialist and corruption glorifying PDP youth LOOk into the mirror..you are not any better.

Your 'opinion' (opinions are like arm pits, everyone has them, and most of them stink) -- you're entitled to it.
Re: The Enemies Within.....Looters, Saboteurs & Terrorists!! by Nobody: 7:50am On May 16, 2016
freeze001:

Now u are in an era of high handed impunity where Lai Mohammed tells u he owes no explanation to Nigerians of how he spends public funds or runs his ministry. We are now in an era where forex round tripping is the way to go national policy ....thanks of course to your people
Re: The Enemies Within.....Looters, Saboteurs & Terrorists!! by Volksfuhrer(m): 12:28pm On May 18, 2016
arewafederation:

Really?

Where was the federal capital located before the creation of Abuja?

Don't confuse Lagos (the former federal capital) with Lagos State. Epe, Badagry, Ikorodu and Ikeja are all in Lagos State but were never part of the former federal capital.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB Declares 'war' On Ikpeazu, Vows To Frustrate His 2nd Term Ambition Over Att / President Buhari At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja (Photos) / Three Killed, One Injured As Herdsmen Launch Fresh Attack On Plateau Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.