Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

I Showered With The Galaxy S7, Made It Pass Through Other Water Mishaps - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Showered With The Galaxy S7, Made It Pass Through Other Water Mishaps (36745 Views)

The Galaxy F, Samsung Foldable Device / Samsung Will Earn More On The Iphone X Than On The Galaxy S8 / Samsung Has Announced That It Is Ending The Production Of The Galaxy Note7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Showered With The Galaxy S7, Made It Pass Through Other Water Mishaps by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 16, 2016
Ymodulus:
i have never noticed any lag on mine. still run pwrfectly well.
though i dont play games.
Ymodulus, please I need your contact. Is it possible? Thanks.
Re: I Showered With The Galaxy S7, Made It Pass Through Other Water Mishaps by Nobody: 3:55am On May 17, 2016
TheSexyChic:

Well because I am a girl I haven't watched more reviews and so no higher sense of taste and expectations? I am getting you.. Kontinue

Cmon now darling, I saw your thread of how your Man introduced you to the geek world and while I am no geek I certainly have more experience tha you cool

Re: I Showered With The Galaxy S7, Made It Pass Through Other Water Mishaps by TheSexyChic: 6:40am On May 17, 2016
Vanquay:

Cmon now darling, I saw your thread of how your Man introduced you to the geek world and while I am no geek I certainly have more experience tha you cool

Your assumptions are refreshing, really refreshing
Re: I Showered With The Galaxy S7, Made It Pass Through Other Water Mishaps by Nobody: 11:56am On May 17, 2016
TheSexyChic:

Your assumptions are refreshing, really refreshing

Assumptions?? Cmon now mam...I would never pull words straight outta my ass crack unless I have facts and you know and I know I am right cool
Re: I Showered With The Galaxy S7, Made It Pass Through Other Water Mishaps by zelexotunla(m): 2:44pm On May 17, 2016
Abeyjide:
samsung phones nice Sha.bought my galaxy J5. really enjoying it.
. Boss, I beg dis J5 how could some1 get to differentiate between its clone and original? Thanks
Re: I Showered With The Galaxy S7, Made It Pass Through Other Water Mishaps by Abeyjide: 3:08pm On May 17, 2016
zelexotunla:
. Boss, I beg dis J5 how could some1 get to differentiate between its clone and original? Thanks

my advice for u I is visit samsung original office.I fear all those other shops.most of those shops are selling inferior. i was given 16GB flash drive free customised by samsung and 2 years warranty.
Re: I Showered With The Galaxy S7, Made It Pass Through Other Water Mishaps by zelexotunla(m): 3:21pm On May 17, 2016
Abeyjide:

my advice for u I is visit samsung original office.I fear all those other shops.most of those shops are selling inferior. i was given 16GB flash drive free customised by samsung and 2 years warranty.
. Thank you, I actually going for UK used.
Re: I Showered With The Galaxy S7, Made It Pass Through Other Water Mishaps by Abeyjide: 3:39pm On May 17, 2016
zelexotunla:
. Thank you, I actually going for UK used.

you are welcome bro
Re: I Showered With The Galaxy S7, Made It Pass Through Other Water Mishaps by TheSexyChic: 8:17am On May 18, 2016
Vanquay:

Assumptions?? Cmon now mam...I would never pull words straight outta my ass crack unless I have facts and you know and I know I am right cool

Well sorry to disappoint but you are not right.
Re: I Showered With The Galaxy S7, Made It Pass Through Other Water Mishaps by KINGinVAHALA: 10:14am On Aug 13, 2016
MissTechy:

Thank.you so much girlfriend
Hi miss, how re you doing? You mind a pm? wish to discuss something with you.
Re: I Showered With The Galaxy S7, Made It Pass Through Other Water Mishaps by MissTechy(f): 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hi miss, how re you doing?
You mind a pm? wish to discuss something with you.

Hi apologise that this is coming in late, but you can send a mail to info at misstechy dot com

1 Like

Re: I Showered With The Galaxy S7, Made It Pass Through Other Water Mishaps by KINGinVAHALA: 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
MissTechy:

Hi apologise that this is coming in late, but you can send a mail to info at misstechy dot com

that's OK! There is a popular saying that its better late than never.
I just dropped you a mail, kindly check it out and reply.
Re: I Showered With The Galaxy S7, Made It Pass Through Other Water Mishaps by Jethrolite(m): 9:29am On Oct 27, 2016
MissTechy:
Watch How I Showered, did My Laundry & Put The Galaxy S7 Thru Oda Water Mishaps

Finally, the Galaxy S7 review is done and dusted, but as you all know, this is a global device and a lot of top international blogs have reviewed the device in their own beautiful way. However, contrary to the 20-minutes water challenge I wanted to do (I figured just staring at a phone in water for 20 minutes might be pretty boring) I decided to put the S7 through a series of real-life events where you might likely put your device in water. One of it is when you are in the shower and a message you can't help but reply comes in and many others. I also did a RAM management and fast charge tests

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_iOHtqTenc

The one good thing I loved about the S7 is the fact that it doesn't have annoying flaps that cover the ports which mean you don't have to worry when you accidentally put your device in water. There were several issues that came up so do watch the video and let me know your thoughts.

Don't forget to subscribe and read the full review

P.S: The water mishaps part starts at 1:29 minutes
When are you reviewing the tecno droipad 10, the current review on YouTube is below par and not detailed enough. I want to know if the keyboard comes with USB and I want to see the leather case that comes with it in full.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures / Download Fifa 2020 Ppsspp Iso For Andriod (new) / Android Users Strictly-How to use Mtn's Unlimited Bis on your Droid...!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.