Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Not all Nigerians Understands English , The Subsidy Was Not Removed !!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Not all Nigerians Understands English , The Subsidy Was Not Removed !!!! (528 Views)

Edward Onoja: "There Is No God If Dino Melaye Is Not Removed As Senator" / I Was Not Removed, I Finished My Assignment – SGF / Fuel Subsidy Not Removed - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not all Nigerians Understands English , The Subsidy Was Not Removed !!!! by Nobody: 10:38am On May 14, 2016
I am surprised at the welcome idea of the INCREASE in pump price of PMS. Its AMAZING to see that people assume that the subsidy was removed as a result the pump price increased, sorry to let you know, the subsidy was not removed.. the FG only allowed marketers to resell at not more than 145 naira to make PMS available to all.

Unfortunately , we are deprived and lack understanding on the fact that governance is meant to enrich lives and not throw in hardship.

The youth who should be sound and knowledgeable have mortgaged their youth by taking information from the top lines alone.

Ibe Kachikwu was a romance journalist , well a journalist and made me no mistakes in his speech when he said pump price had increased, but did he mention that SUBSIDY HAD BEEN REMOVED ? hell no, don't be fooled . The 'cabal' aint going nowhere.
Re: Not all Nigerians Understands English , The Subsidy Was Not Removed !!!! by Sacramento4real(m): 10:41am On May 14, 2016
Re: Not all Nigerians Understands English , The Subsidy Was Not Removed !!!! by naija247: 10:57am On May 14, 2016
Have you seen the pricing templet? How much is gov't paying on subsidy since it has not been removed?
Re: Not all Nigerians Understands English , The Subsidy Was Not Removed !!!! by Nobody: 11:03am On May 14, 2016
Osibanjo's words- '''. This is therefore not a subsidy removal issue but a foreign exchange problem, in the face of dwindling earnings.'' - See more at: http://www.lailasblog.com

(1) (Reply)

Breaking;senate Backs Subsidy Removal / BUNI YADI Boys....nothing Done Nothing Said / Unpaid salaries: Bayelsa workers commence indefinite strike Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.