Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House (29906 Views)

President Buhari Receives President Adama Barrow Of Gambia / President Buhari Receives President Museveni Of Uganda At The State House (pics) / Buhari Receives President Mahamadou Issoufou Of Niger Republic In Daura (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:34pm On May 14, 2016
evy1:
This time the other way round. Be like aviation fuel don finish for sai baba presidential jet.

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House by Omotall(m): 4:35pm On May 14, 2016
ok
Re: Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House by johnmartus(m): 4:46pm On May 14, 2016
kings09:
Tnk God u hv workers in ur family too dat will also suffer d economic hardship$ am sure wen they r protesting along wit nlc, they will be disgraced as well
are you okay?
Re: Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House by HomeOfMe(f): 4:46pm On May 14, 2016
I hope he brought some hollandes fabrics for madam Aisha..
Re: Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House by adexmuhyi(m): 4:46pm On May 14, 2016
igraman:
FTC

S/O to all FUNAABites on the planet earth.. I wish u all success in the forthcoming exam.

bk2theTopic : François Hollande welcome to 9ja.

I DO IMAGINE HOW THOSE FOREIGNERS FEELS WHEN CONVERSING WITH PMB REGARDING HIS ACCENT.
SOMETHING MOST WE INBREED ALSO FIND DIFFICULT.
So they have super accent abi, or no be their mother tongue them dey use speak, why must PMB feel mediocre speaking when dey dont. mumu
Re: Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House by amanze15(m): 4:50pm On May 14, 2016
This is big grin
Re: Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House by kings09(m): 4:50pm On May 14, 2016
I tot as much dat u rnt okay cos if u wr, u won't spew such comments cheesy
johnmartus:
am I okay?
Re: Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House by repogirl(f): 4:50pm On May 14, 2016
upsonn:
Pls, I want someone here to remind me...

Pls

Did we received any grade A visiting President across the world during the reign of that man from otuoke...?

Please remind me, has the appearance of a grade A president in Nigeria:

Decreased the new fuel price or banished fuel queues permanently?

Decreased the exchange rate of Naira to dollar or has it increased the availability of forex?

Decreased the unemployment rate or increased minimum wage?

Improved the electricity?

Or has it even improved the prices of foodstuffs and decreased it to how it used to be when there was no grade A president visiting?

Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House by igraman(m): 4:54pm On May 14, 2016
adexmuhyi:
So they have super accent abi, or no be their mother tongue them dey use speak, why must PMB feel mediocre speaking when dey dont. mumu
and who is saying he should feel mediocre or inferior ?
I only said my mind okay ? so get lost and never quote me again.
Re: Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House by upsonn(m): 5:00pm On May 14, 2016
repogirl:

Please remind me, has the appearance of a grade A president in Nigeria:

Decreased the new fuel price or banished fuel queues permanently?

Decreased the exchange rate of Naira to dollar or has it increased the availability of forex?

Decreased the unemployment rate or increased minimum wage?

Improved the electricity?

Or has it even improved the prices of foodstuffs and decreased it to how it used to be when there was no grade A president visiting?

Rubbish!

None of the problem you wrote up there is none of my business... Kontinue ur focus on the problem only maybe it will make it go away

Mthwww

Pls, I need answer pls..
Re: Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:01pm On May 14, 2016
Harbdulrasaq:
President Buhari receives France President François Hollande In The State House...

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/05/photos-president-buhari-receives-france.html

Welcome to Nigeria

Mr president
Re: Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House by repogirl(f): 5:04pm On May 14, 2016
[s]
upsonn:

None of the problem you wrote up there is none of my business... Kontinue ur focus on the problem only maybe it will make it go away

Mthwww

Pls, I need answer pls..
[/s]Rubbish!
Re: Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House by Generalyemi(m): 5:06pm On May 14, 2016
johnmartus:
Hope ipob and nlc will not disgrace themselves on Wednesday? well if they do? they will seriously regret the day They were born to this world.

God in his infinite mercies decided to deny u a sense of reasoning.. u must be special
Re: Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House by Generalyemi(m): 5:08pm On May 14, 2016
upsonn:

Pls

Did we received any grade A visiting President across the world during the reign of that man from otuoke...?

e pain u.child
Re: Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House by mytime24(f): 5:22pm On May 14, 2016
upsonn:

Pls

who their comin epp

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House by niceeric(m): 5:28pm On May 14, 2016
igraman:
FTC

S/O to all FUNAABites on the planet earth.. I wish u all success in the forthcoming exam.

I DO IMAGINE HOW THOSE FOREIGNERS FEELS WHEN CONVERSING WITH PMB REGARDING HIS ACCENT.
inbreed/inbred isn't something you'll like to associate yourself with if you know what it means. I understand u meant citizens/locals lol
Re: Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House by igwegeorgiano(m): 5:29pm On May 14, 2016
this is really good. mr presido, in my opinion its will be far economical to invite them to the state house rather than travelling to meet them. your incessant trips abroad is really depleting our scarce resources. think about it your excellency.
Re: Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House by Capernaum(m): 5:36pm On May 14, 2016
Ok.
Re: Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House by Tropicmaster(m): 5:36pm On May 14, 2016
cry where use to it ...
Re: Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 14, 2016
igraman:
FTC

.......THINK ABOUT YOUR OWN ACCENT AND WHAT YOU ACHIEVED FROM YOUR SO CALLED WHITE MAN ACCENT !

PMB WAS A MILITARY HEAD OF STATE WITH HIS ACCENT

AND NOW A DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT WITH THE SAME ACCENT THAT YOU ARE MOCKING HIM WITH !
WHAT HAVE YOU ACCENT GOTTEN YOU IN LIFE EHHN ? grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House by yetunsbay(m): 5:39pm On May 14, 2016
AmAlbert:
Bon arrivé patron...
Espérons que vous le voyage était ok et nous espérons que vous avez mangé avant de venir parce que la faim vous renvoyer en France
in english pls
Re: Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House by owagbeba: 5:41pm On May 14, 2016
talktonase:
The french man should never be trusted...see how they leech on the francophone countries bloody ticks...

The francophones seem better off with a steady economy. Don't you think we need the French leech on us?
Re: Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House by rexzqcom(m): 5:48pm On May 14, 2016
igraman:
FTC

Accents immaterial. Ideas communicated matters.
Re: Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House by Xtopherprince(m): 5:49pm On May 14, 2016
Generalyemi:

God in his infinite mercies decided to deny u a sense of reasoning.. u must be special

Very special.....
Re: Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House by xploiter(m): 6:00pm On May 14, 2016
upsonn:

Pls

They visit when they see some clueless set of people frm whom they can suck. GEJ was a principled black leader. he understood d trick. If u doubt me, just watch and see. I pray for this country.
Re: Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House by talktonase(m): 6:07pm On May 14, 2016
owagbeba:

The francophones seem better off with a steady economy. Don't you think we need the French leech on us?
at all oh! i beg to differ.
Re: Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House by fasho01(m): 6:19pm On May 14, 2016
evy1:
This time the other way round. Be like aviation fuel don finish for sai baba presidential jet.

grin This really cracked me up
Re: Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House by evy1(m): 6:24pm On May 14, 2016
fasho01:

grin This really cracked me up
grin grin grin Bros Na so,the change is affecting our sai baba.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House by AnanseK(m): 6:25pm On May 14, 2016
igraman:
FTC

His accent is easier for them to understand than your thick incomprehensible accent mixed with pidgin English.
Re: Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House by Godwin978(m): 6:39pm On May 14, 2016
theyy are making plans on how to migrat our loted funs
Re: Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House by igraman(m): 6:39pm On May 14, 2016
ZuzuMan:
.......THINK ABOUT YOUR OWN ACCENT AND WHAT YOU ACHIEVED FROM YOUR SO CALLED WHITE MAN ACCENT !

PMB WAS A MILITARY HEAD OF STATE WITH HIS ACCENT

AND NOW A DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT WITH THE SAME ACCENT THAT YOU ARE MOCKING HIM WITH !
WHAT HAVE YOU ACCENT GOTTEN YOU IN LIFE EHHN ? grin grin grin
who d heck told u I'm a mocker. watch ur word next okay ?
Re: Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House by nkemjulius(m): 6:50pm On May 14, 2016
Hahha nigeria wake up and let wage war against dis people, hw can some1 collecting 20,000 as salary survive? Hw can we buy 4 pieces of tomatos 4 500naira? Ogede mbaje ani ompon! Hahhhhhha!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Is Being Encircled By Military Bases. / Army Bans Sale Of Petroleum Products In Jerry Cans / Wike To COAS Attahiru: 'Your Predecessor, Buratai, Was Grossly Partisan’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.