Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,189 members, 7,807,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? (31211 Views)

5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? / 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia / Saudi Arabia Disqualifies 3 Nigerian Airlines From Airlifting Pilgrims To Hajj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by dopedealer(m): 7:14am On May 25, 2016
yahmohy27:
Mine are ilorin, Abuja, and Lagos

Did u just mention Lagos. I'll break your head if I catch you angry
Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by dopedealer(m): 7:16am On May 25, 2016
seedsower:
LAGOS

Did you just say Lagos. I'll break your head if I catch you
Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by Nobody: 7:20am On May 25, 2016
Thatitan234:

They really do mind their businesses?? then they must be happy indeed.
I gotta visit the coal city soonest.

l think it's better u did, if ur somebody who
doesn't like wahala ....then Enugu is the place for U... very clean city.
in fact everybody wants to assist you, and no room for touts
even the police doesn't like working there as
they won't be making money as a result of
peacefulness and orderliness

4 Likes

Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by daveson2020(m): 7:28am On May 25, 2016
Bayelsa especially when they receive their amnesty allowance. Club tinz, olosho tinz and ogogoro all the way
Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by note123: 7:28am On May 25, 2016
[abuja, ibadan&ilorin
quote author=wilsonbright post=45932925]Asaba
ABUJA
Enugu

[/quote]
Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by IkpuMmadu: 7:29am On May 25, 2016
princeade86:
ilorin
oshogbo
ekiti

Oshogbo weed is finest so they can be happy
Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by Audray(f): 7:31am On May 25, 2016
joseph1832:
Whatever.
Find someone else to quote when ur feeling snarky. #Bye
Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by joseph1832(m): 7:34am On May 25, 2016
Audray:
Find someone else to quote when ur feeling snarky. #Bye
Whatever. tongue

1 Like

Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by Mbediogu(m): 7:54am On May 25, 2016
Enugu is it.
Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by ndat(m): 8:23am On May 25, 2016
fiftynaira:
Zamfara Yobe Maidugiri
it depend on d person involved
Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by segzyndpep(m): 8:24am On May 25, 2016
ilorin
Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by Nobody: 8:32am On May 25, 2016
I have lived in many cities, but among all none can be compared with the three below. Happy people dwell here:

Enugu
Ilorin
Owerri

2 Likes

Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by JohnQueen(m): 9:04am On May 25, 2016
Uyo Uyo Calabar
Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by Nobody: 9:06am On May 25, 2016
Enugu,owerri

1 Like

Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by Nobody: 9:07am On May 25, 2016
Enugu is very quite and neat
Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by johnydon22(m): 9:52am On May 25, 2016
I have lived in Enugu since i was born still lives there, the life style in Enugu made me a complete opposite of life style in lagos.

I stayed in Lagos for two months and knew the peaceful calm and orderly Enugu environment i was used to made me unable to cope with the fast going, rugged and uncaring environment lagos had to offer..

I and my uncle entered the lagos shuttle city bus for 170 from V.I. i told my uncle that in Enugu, the city shuttle bus is #30 no matter where it is you are going...

he laughed and said "chai enugu, thats like free bus na" lol..

I stayed in a bus for 4 hours from going to ikeja, i nearly died and the very air was toxic from all the car emissions..

I think Enugu is really very good to live in if you like peace of mind and body and relatively low cost of living..

I'd say ENUGU
UYO
IBADAN

1 Like

Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by declassico: 11:51am On May 25, 2016
i agree with the list but in a reverse order
Ilorin
Abuja
Enugu
Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by swagifted(m): 11:52am On May 25, 2016
saaedlee:
Uyo, Calabar, and Bayelsa
bayelsa got me like...

Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by Nobody: 11:54am On May 25, 2016
Owerri Enugu Uyo
Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by Evalily(f): 12:14pm On May 25, 2016
Based on popular opinion and majority preference The first position for the cities with happiest residents goes to Enugu, even though I have never been there, I should add that to my list for my next vacation.

And second position goes to Abuja, I live in Abuja so I can boldly say that we are very happy people here even with your teshere money you would still find your coat size in the market. Apart from house rent, life in abuja is cheap and affordable, FOODSTUFFS IS CHEAP BECAUSE IS CLOSER TO THE NORTH, transport too is fair enough compare to Lagos and some states I know, No traffic, good road network, job and business
opportunities, not over-populated, immense security.

And last but not the least, Illorin don't ask me how, The first time i visited that town, there was this aura of well being and happiness around it.
Boy did I enjoy my stay? Beni Mo gbadun Illorin gan.

CASE CLOSED

2 Likes

Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by OLUJOSHINS(m): 1:33pm On May 25, 2016
henryhemon:

Abuja people are happy people,how many poiliticians have you meet in the streets of Abuja? Don't say what you do not know.

Happy with the high cost of living?
Happy with the unlimited amount of cab drivers turned robbers?

Bro, pls what is Ur definition of happiness?
Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by henryhemon(m): 2:08pm On May 25, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

Happy with the high cost of living?
Happy with the unlimited amount of cab drivers turned robbers?

Bro, pls what is Ur definition of happiness?

What's the percentage of what you mentioned? Does those things define happiness? In other cities you mentioned they don't have issues?
Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by OLUJOSHINS(m): 2:26pm On May 25, 2016
henryhemon:

What's the percentage of what you mentioned? Does those things define happiness? In other cities you mentioned they don't have issues?

My Conclusion. Its either:
U only spent a night or 2 in Abuja.
Or, U fully understand what I'm talking about but U just feel like arguing
Or, U've never been to Abuja before.
Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by henryhemon(m): 3:18pm On May 25, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

My Conclusion. Its either:
U only spent a night or 2 in Abuja.
Or, U fully understand what I'm talking about but U just feel like arguing
Or, U've never been to Abuja before.

Laughing hard at you. Abuja peeps are happy simple,maybe it is were you live that you see unhappy folks .
Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 26, 2016
Jarus:
I came to check whether Ilorin will be mentioned. I was right. I agree.

I agree with Uyo too.

But Abuja? I would have thought the fear that bomb can go off almost anywhere will rule it out.

Oga Jarus, even me, after my hustle, I dey go back to the city of my Alma Mata. I still go regularly go rest.
Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 26, 2016
WIZGUY69:
I know majority of the people that add Abj are the ones that have not been there b4. grin
PS: 70% of people in Abj stays in outskirts.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 26, 2016
mysticgal:
Proudly enugu joor, we are happy cool
cool cool cool we are always happy.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 26, 2016
daveson2020:
Bayelsa especially when they receive their amnesty allowance. Club tinz, olosho tinz and ogogoro all the way
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by popizaino(m): 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
And none of you mentioned awka I see..........,as for me is Enugu,awka takes the lead others can follow Biko nu
Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by Sulejmani: 1:15am On Jul 03, 2016
Happy kee, people are angry and frustrated presently...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Malaysian Immigration Treats Nigerians Resisting Arrest / Bus On Fire In Calabar As One Burns To Death (Viewers' Discretion) / Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysia After His Friend Got Arrested For Visiting Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.