Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

It is Not Pdp Vs Apc, It is Mainly About Smart Elites VS Gullible Followers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It is Not Pdp Vs Apc, It is Mainly About Smart Elites VS Gullible Followers (547 Views)

PDP Vs APC... Be Truthful Which Is Better (check Analysis) / 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible / How Elites Stole Nigeria Dry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It is Not Pdp Vs Apc, It is Mainly About Smart Elites VS Gullible Followers by Innovictor: 12:32pm On May 14, 2016
I read this comment on by a commentator named Romberg on a Sahara Reporter Article.

Interesting comment if you ask me. Link to the said article and comment below

http://saharareporters.com/2016/05/13/buhari-bows-imf-pressure-devalue-naira-290-dollar

#Start Quote

It is getting more interesting than I thought. Just within the last 7 days:

- we heard how Buhari's daughter attends a UK Uni, flew on first class though public officers were forbidden from doing same. When will this man fix Nigeria's education problems?

- Chief Lie borrowed nearly N14m for a trip to China, perhaps to design his masquerade gears, each of which he claimed will create 1000 jobs. He is yet to tell the world where on the planet a masquerade once created 1 professional job. He simply has no word or a sense of accountability to Nigerians regarding this hogwash. I saw in the news today an article credited to this demon regarding a bogus 200,000 jobs created somewhere in the blues.

- without preparing the nation, fuel price was increased 70%. This is the same deregulation they refused during the last administration.

- David Cameron said Nigeria is fantastically corrupt, one of the worst country in the world. In my terms, it's like calling someone a bastard. Buhari says he is not bothered as long as UK returns Nigeria's stolen asset. Like they did with Benin artefacts!? The Queen only said a Chinese envoy was rude... She has been barred from China!

- The other time, we were told Buhari went to China to borrow enough money to finance the budget deficit. They returned to tell the world that the trip was a huge success. Today it's another request for loan from the IMF (to finance the same deficit they have successfully financed from China?).

- dollar is now 290 Naira. Devaluation, deregulation, diversification, debt...all at the same time. What exactly is the plan of this government? The same government that surreptitiously issued a statement about unpacking the NNPC even without thinking about the legislative ramifications of such views.

Next week, Buhari will clock one year as the president of Nigeria. I am still wondering how he will convince Nigeria on his achievements. Jobs? Energy? Transport? Commerce? Corruption? To his followers, Diezeani and Dasuki and Saraki are everything that is wrong with Nigeria! Anything like an holistic approach to fight corruption?

I just hope Nigeria's sad news will stop at some point. Perhaps, now?

#End Quote
Re: It is Not Pdp Vs Apc, It is Mainly About Smart Elites VS Gullible Followers by eyeview: 12:36pm On May 14, 2016
Its very rare to find a buhari/apc supporter with an objective sense of reasoning.

https://www.nairaland.com/3064393/how-identify-zombie

1 Like

Re: It is Not Pdp Vs Apc, It is Mainly About Smart Elites VS Gullible Followers by mayorkyzo: 1:12pm On May 14, 2016
Next week he would blame GEJ as usual....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To The REAL NIGERIA / A Life Changing Opportunity For Nigerian Youths (Head Of Committee Recruitment) / Subsidy Not Removed But PMS Is Been Deregulated - Chris Ngige Minister Of Labour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.