Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Who Can Help Me With Any Confirm P.o Box In Ibadan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Can Help Me With Any Confirm P.o Box In Ibadan (510 Views)

P.o.s / I Need P.O Box Address In Abuja In Order To Recieve Payoneer Card / P. O. P Designs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Help Me With Any Confirm P.o Box In Ibadan by seunwen2(m): 12:44pm On May 14, 2016
I want someone to help me with confirm p.m.b in Ibadan? there is a good am expecting in the next 10 days from abroad
Re: Who Can Help Me With Any Confirm P.o Box In Ibadan by bettercreature(m): 1:29pm On May 14, 2016
seunwen2:
I want someone to help me with confirm p.m.b in Ibadan? there is a good am expecting in the next 10 days from abroad
You dont have to put your address,just put the courier address and go to their office to pick up your package
Re: Who Can Help Me With Any Confirm P.o Box In Ibadan by seunwen2(m): 3:09pm On May 14, 2016
bettercreature:
You dont have to put your address,just put the courier address and go to their office to pick up your package

what's the meaning of courier address?
Re: Who Can Help Me With Any Confirm P.o Box In Ibadan by bettercreature(m): 4:00pm On May 14, 2016
seunwen2:

what's the meaning of courier address?
put the address of any nearest DHL to your house if you will receive the package by dhl

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Your Good Advice / Banks Are Now Stealing People's Money Even Without Making A Transaction / I Don Get Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.