Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Ist Birthday Of Davido’s Daughter, Imade Is Today, See What Sophia Posted - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ist Birthday Of Davido’s Daughter, Imade Is Today, See What Sophia Posted (42811 Views)

Sophia Momodu & Daughter, Imade Adeleke Step Out In Style For Davido's Concert / White Boy Hugs Davido's Daughter, Imade In School. Davido Reacts (Pics) / Davido's Daughter Imade Rides Her Little Wrangler Jeep Inside Their Mansion(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ist Birthday Of Davido’s Daughter, Imade Is Today, See What Sophia Posted by yusaze: 4:16pm On May 14, 2016
Davido ’s daughter Imade Adeleke is a year old today, May 14th.
It’s been a long year for the toddler. Her parents engaged in a very public spat and she was hospitalized after getting infected with Marijuana from her mother let to talk of her being a topic of debate at the International Airport.
To celebrate her birthday, her mother Sophie Momodu posted the photo below alongside a message. She wrote,

“She was born to be the ‘un-anxious’ presence in the room.. It was love at 1st sight. It was everything all at once..the kind of love you never fall back from. Never try to. Never want to. A love so big, so strong, it never dies. Never fades, never loses its electricity. The kind of love you fight for. The kind of girl you go to war for. The kind of love you never want to get away… We are not perfect but we made something incredibly perfect for what is done in love is done well. I’m grateful & humbled that God trusted me with you, I will never take it for granted.
#HappyBirthdayDaughter #AuroraImadeAdelekeIs1"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFY0Xysuypq/

Via: www.9janewsarena.com/2016/05/davidos-daughter-imade-is-1-year-old.html

5 Likes

Re: Ist Birthday Of Davido’s Daughter, Imade Is Today, See What Sophia Posted by yusaze: 4:17pm On May 14, 2016
Wow grin

FOR MORE BIRTHDAY PHOTOS + HER BIRTHDAY CAKE VISIT:

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/05/davidos-daughter-imade-is-1-year-old.html

1 Like

Re: Ist Birthday Of Davido’s Daughter, Imade Is Today, See What Sophia Posted by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 14, 2016
Poster above me sha

How greedy can you get?

*In Imade's Voice*

"No be force to go Dubai" grin

21 Likes

Re: Ist Birthday Of Davido’s Daughter, Imade Is Today, See What Sophia Posted by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 14, 2016
grin hbd female version of OBO

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ist Birthday Of Davido’s Daughter, Imade Is Today, See What Sophia Posted by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:20pm On May 14, 2016
This is replica of Davido in female version, just checkigodu. Davido's blood is strong

Happy Birthday Imade

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ist Birthday Of Davido’s Daughter, Imade Is Today, See What Sophia Posted by sholatem(f): 4:20pm On May 14, 2016
Dis girl is looking more lyk her dad everyday,HBD birthday Girl kiss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ist Birthday Of Davido’s Daughter, Imade Is Today, See What Sophia Posted by vicstar(m): 4:21pm On May 14, 2016
• • • • • HBD lil OBO cool
But wait oooh, davido really fall My hand for diz babymama wey him pick lipsrsealed undecided
• • • • • I sense FP

23 Likes

Re: Ist Birthday Of Davido’s Daughter, Imade Is Today, See What Sophia Posted by Michellla(f): 4:37pm On May 14, 2016
happy buffday lil one

3 Likes

Re: Ist Birthday Of Davido’s Daughter, Imade Is Today, See What Sophia Posted by goldbim(f): 4:45pm On May 14, 2016
Cute baby..she has her father's face..why wnt Sophie like her child??because of that child alone,you know how much is in her account?? grin..a mother's love tho cannot be compared to money.. cool

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ist Birthday Of Davido’s Daughter, Imade Is Today, See What Sophia Posted by Hadez(f): 4:46pm On May 14, 2016
I dnt like his baby mama. He could hv gone 4 a better girl

12 Likes

Re: Ist Birthday Of Davido’s Daughter, Imade Is Today, See What Sophia Posted by cruzita(f): 5:03pm On May 14, 2016
this davido no get taste at all But the baby make sense

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ist Birthday Of Davido’s Daughter, Imade Is Today, See What Sophia Posted by cruzita(f): 5:04pm On May 14, 2016
vargasvictory:
Poster above me sha
How greedy can you get?

*In Imade's Voice*
"No be force to go Dubai" grin
which day imade come sing that one?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ist Birthday Of Davido’s Daughter, Imade Is Today, See What Sophia Posted by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 14, 2016
nice.......hbd to her
Re: Ist Birthday Of Davido’s Daughter, Imade Is Today, See What Sophia Posted by Gee001: 5:44pm On May 14, 2016
How time flies. Happy birthday little one
Re: Ist Birthday Of Davido’s Daughter, Imade Is Today, See What Sophia Posted by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 14, 2016
L
Re: Ist Birthday Of Davido’s Daughter, Imade Is Today, See What Sophia Posted by ellahzy(f): 5:55pm On May 14, 2016
head and eyes like the Dad .
she looks healthy.. hbd lil girl
Re: Ist Birthday Of Davido’s Daughter, Imade Is Today, See What Sophia Posted by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 14, 2016
The baby make sense... Davido photocopy cheesy female version... No wonder he dotes on his girl..
Awwwww smiley

Hbd lil davido.

2 Likes

Re: Ist Birthday Of Davido’s Daughter, Imade Is Today, See What Sophia Posted by nairagossip: 6:15pm On May 14, 2016
aww
Re: Ist Birthday Of Davido’s Daughter, Imade Is Today, See What Sophia Posted by dayojags10(m): 7:17pm On May 14, 2016
Ki olorun wo omo pe fun olomo
Re: Ist Birthday Of Davido’s Daughter, Imade Is Today, See What Sophia Posted by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 14, 2016
When is Davido doing his Master's degree

1 Like

Re: Ist Birthday Of Davido’s Daughter, Imade Is Today, See What Sophia Posted by OgidiOlu3(m): 7:45pm On May 14, 2016
Hadez:
Like you? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Ist Birthday Of Davido’s Daughter, Imade Is Today, See What Sophia Posted by elitebliss(f): 7:46pm On May 14, 2016
Ur source of investment
Re: Ist Birthday Of Davido’s Daughter, Imade Is Today, See What Sophia Posted by HaneefahRN(f): 7:46pm On May 14, 2016
She looks so much like her dad
Re: Ist Birthday Of Davido’s Daughter, Imade Is Today, See What Sophia Posted by 1Dray(m): 7:47pm On May 14, 2016
And why must this be on front page?
Re: Ist Birthday Of Davido’s Daughter, Imade Is Today, See What Sophia Posted by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 14, 2016
I find baby girls veryyyy cute and adorable.

2 Likes

Re: Ist Birthday Of Davido’s Daughter, Imade Is Today, See What Sophia Posted by salabscholar01(m): 7:47pm On May 14, 2016
cool
Re: Ist Birthday Of Davido’s Daughter, Imade Is Today, See What Sophia Posted by salabscholar01(m): 7:48pm On May 14, 2016
ok but wait, the baby mama looks like fly-eagle.. Just saying though

1 Like

Re: Ist Birthday Of Davido’s Daughter, Imade Is Today, See What Sophia Posted by wittyt98(m): 7:48pm On May 14, 2016
vicstar:
• • • • • HBD lil OBO cool
But wait oooh, davido really fall My hand for diz babymama wey him pick lipsrsealed undecided
• • • • • I sense FP

lwkm!! grin grin ... as I see the baby mama I shock even the angels of God way day my side shock buh dem just day do like say nothing day happen

u sure say obo no wear pant for eye the day him meet this babe?

4 Likes

Re: Ist Birthday Of Davido’s Daughter, Imade Is Today, See What Sophia Posted by KingAfo(m): 7:50pm On May 14, 2016
350K/MONTH grin

1 Like

Re: Ist Birthday Of Davido’s Daughter, Imade Is Today, See What Sophia Posted by dorlar1229: 7:52pm On May 14, 2016
that's good
Re: Ist Birthday Of Davido’s Daughter, Imade Is Today, See What Sophia Posted by funnynation(m): 7:53pm On May 14, 2016
Hadez:
for better person like u abi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angela Okorie And George Weah, President Of Liberia Pictured Together / Ayo Makun Poses In Matching Outfit With Family, Enjoying Their Vacation / Checkout Yemi Alade's Church Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.