Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,030 members, 7,807,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

This New MTN Pulse Video Will Give You Goose-bumps - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This New MTN Pulse Video Will Give You Goose-bumps (2635 Views)

MTN Reviews Its Pulse Tariff Plan / New MTN Pulse Tarrif Plan For This May 2016 @11k/sec / [NEW!] Mtn Unlimited Browsing For All! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This New MTN Pulse Video Will Give You Goose-bumps by TechsNG: 4:32pm On May 14, 2016
The competition in the telecommunication companies operating in Nigeria is getting tougher and like the saying goes, ‘when the going gets tough, the tough gets going’.

MTN, over the last few weeks, has launched quite a number of surprises. Surprises that to an extent, got some of us asking, ‘what is MTN up to?’. Cost of data plans were immensely reduced. This sorta gave a wakening call to Etisalat who recently reduced it’s 1.5GB data plan and 3.5GB data plan to N1000 and N2000 respectively.

When Airtel did a video advertising the ‘Welcome To Airtel’ plan, it seemed as though the company was hitting on MTN. And apparently, a response has been brought to the table.

The video features Falz (with his crazy accent), Tekno, Skales and others who I can’t currently identify. You can watch the video below and like I said, it’d give you goose-bumbs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQykKtRDK2g

Source: http://www.techsng.com/2016/05/new-mtn-pulse-video-advert-will-give-goose-bumps.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This New MTN Pulse Video Will Give You Goose-bumps by CertifiedSamuel: 5:21pm On May 14, 2016
This is epic!

CC: seun ishilove
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: This New MTN Pulse Video Will Give You Goose-bumps by Benjom(m): 5:45pm On May 14, 2016
CertifiedSamuel:
This is epic!

CC: Lalasticlala, Seun

Without hesitation, I concur. One thing MTN did that really gladdens my heart was the fact that they rolled over my 'day and night' plan into the new data I just subscribed for having discontinued the former. Amazingly, the whole night has been rolled over to be used anytime of the day. 17GB no be joke o. I thought I was gonna lose that.

1 Like

Re: This New MTN Pulse Video Will Give You Goose-bumps by Kezifils(m): 8:19pm On May 14, 2016
Allah Falz na madman lol. funny guy

1 Like

Re: This New MTN Pulse Video Will Give You Goose-bumps by Segadem(m): 8:28pm On May 14, 2016
Let the rivalry continues till 1g becomes #200

5 Likes

Re: This New MTN Pulse Video Will Give You Goose-bumps by cutiedave(m): 8:54pm On May 14, 2016
Falz is something else, d guy is really god at what he does....epic video...let d rivalry continue
Re: This New MTN Pulse Video Will Give You Goose-bumps by MARKone(m): 10:56pm On May 14, 2016
No be only goosebumps, duckbumbs nko. They r just shadding the other 3 networks.
Re: This New MTN Pulse Video Will Give You Goose-bumps by sheddo619(m): 11:59pm On May 14, 2016
Goose bumps ko chicken pimple ni, sha airtel started it first atleast the competition is now bringing change in prices of data
Re: This New MTN Pulse Video Will Give You Goose-bumps by NCP: 12:06am On May 15, 2016
No be only Goose Bumps what of FOWL BOILS.
Re: This New MTN Pulse Video Will Give You Goose-bumps by Osyxcel(m): 12:23am On May 15, 2016
Red tie (Airtel), Green shirt (Glo) & Lemon shirt (Etisalat) grin

1 Like

Re: This New MTN Pulse Video Will Give You Goose-bumps by kingsamm(m): 1:04am On May 15, 2016
Osyxcel:
Red tie (Airtel), Green shirt (Glo) & Lemon shirt (Etisalat) grin
Green (Etisalat) Lemon shirt (Glo)

1 Like

Re: This New MTN Pulse Video Will Give You Goose-bumps by Fundango: 2:07am On May 15, 2016
not only Goosebump but KRAMPUS. grin
Re: This New MTN Pulse Video Will Give You Goose-bumps by Nobody: 2:09am On May 15, 2016
kingsamm:

Green (Etisalat) Lemon shirt (Glo)

Can same be replicated in oil and power industry? shocked
Re: This New MTN Pulse Video Will Give You Goose-bumps by omophunky(m): 2:46am On May 15, 2016
Omg, Mtn really murder their opponent with this advert. Kai grin

1 Like

Re: This New MTN Pulse Video Will Give You Goose-bumps by Ramon92: 5:42am On May 15, 2016
Segadem:
Are you high?? Abi till when they say 'use 1gig and get 2gig free'...

6 Likes

Re: This New MTN Pulse Video Will Give You Goose-bumps by Ramon92: 5:46am On May 15, 2016
cheesy cheesy That advert is epic!!
Re: This New MTN Pulse Video Will Give You Goose-bumps by Victorakats(m): 7:08am On May 15, 2016
But I was unable to get the call rate for the pulse plan!
Currently, Mtn is the most expensive network to make voice call with and the most inconsistent network here in Port Harcourt.
Followed by Airtel
Next is glo with 0.12k
Here's presenting the cheapest voice calls network Etisalat.. Lol
And with the current reduction in their data prize, you will never go wrong if you subscribe to their plan.
Whether in rain or in shine... You can rely on Etisalat!

Need counselling? Check my signature!
Re: This New MTN Pulse Video Will Give You Goose-bumps by Segadem(m): 12:26pm On May 15, 2016
Ramon92:
Haha haha haha haha, grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This New MTN Pulse Video Will Give You Goose-bumps by Joeyy(m): 1:46pm On May 15, 2016
Dope video! Anyone knows the code for getting the 1gb for N500 plan?
Re: This New MTN Pulse Video Will Give You Goose-bumps by OCTAVO: 1:51pm On May 15, 2016
Nice concept.
Re: This New MTN Pulse Video Will Give You Goose-bumps by lekjons(m): 2:18pm On May 15, 2016
Ramon92:
[s] Are you high?? Abi till when they say 'use 1gig and get 2gig free'... [/s]
for me...

...untill they start "free night browsing"undecided

1 Like

Re: This New MTN Pulse Video Will Give You Goose-bumps by TechsNG: 11:59am On May 16, 2016
Ramon92:

lol....... How long can you wait?
Re: This New MTN Pulse Video Will Give You Goose-bumps by donhils: 1:14pm On May 16, 2016
Joeyy:
*406*2# Valid for 7 days oh.
Re: This New MTN Pulse Video Will Give You Goose-bumps by donhils: 1:17pm On May 16, 2016
Victorakats:
But I was unable to get the call rate for the pulse plan!
Currently, Mtn is the most expensive network to make voice call with and the most inconsistent network here in Port Harcourt.
Followed by Airtel
Next is glo with 0.12k
Here's presenting the cheapest voice calls network Etisalat.. Lol
And with the current reduction in their data prize, you will never go wrong if you subscribe to their plan.
Whether in rain or in shine... You can rely on Etisalat!

Need counselling? Check my signature!
MTN pulse call rate is 11k/s after spending N10. You're charged 20k/s until you spend N10, then it becomes 11k/s to all networks. I don't see how this makes them the most expensive.
Re: This New MTN Pulse Video Will Give You Goose-bumps by donhils: 1:19pm On May 16, 2016
TechsNG:
The competition in the telecommunication companies operating in Nigeria is getting tougher and like the saying goes, ‘when the going gets tough, the tough gets going’.

MTN, over the last few weeks, has launched quite a number of surprises. Surprises that to an extent, got some of us asking, ‘what is MTN up to?’. Cost of data plans were immensely reduced. This sorta gave a wakening call to Etisalat who recently reduced it’s 1.5GB data plan and 3.5GB data plan to N1000 and N2000 respectively.

When Airtel did a video advertising the ‘Welcome To Airtel’ plan, it seemed as though the company was hitting on MTN. And apparently, a response has been brought to the table.

The video features Falz (with his crazy accent), Tekno, Skales and others who I can’t currently identify. You can watch the video below and like I said, it’d give you goose-bumbs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQykKtRDK2g

Source: http://www.techsng.com/2016/05/new-mtn-pulse-video-advert-will-give-goose-bumps.html
Not only goose bumps, you'll get chicken pox too after watching. I just watched the video and I didn't see any goose bumps on me.
Re: This New MTN Pulse Video Will Give You Goose-bumps by PhatBG(m): 1:20pm On May 16, 2016
Bruhh, but uhm, 1GB is already 2h on MTN. Dial *198*2*8#
Segadem:
Re: This New MTN Pulse Video Will Give You Goose-bumps by PhatBG(m): 1:31pm On May 16, 2016
*406*2#

Joeyy:

1 Like

Re: This New MTN Pulse Video Will Give You Goose-bumps by Segadem(m): 2:41pm On May 16, 2016
PhatBG:
Bruhh, but uhm, 1GB is already 2h on MTN. Dial *198*2*8#
Yeah, I am prophet grin grin cheesy
Re: This New MTN Pulse Video Will Give You Goose-bumps by royallord1(m): 9:14pm On May 16, 2016
guy the advert tight no be smalll.... i was super impressed

(1) (Reply)

Android Rooting: Why I No Longer Do It / Trick: Get 4gb Data Plus N120 Free Airtime On Mtn For N100 / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.