Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) (40536 Views)

Ambode Orders Invasion Of Funmi Tejuoso's Residence By Policemen (Video) / The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) / Ambode Orders The Repair Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by jonhemma11: 5:29pm On May 14, 2016
Lagos State Governor, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode on Friday expressed dissatisfaction at the deplorable state of some sections of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway, saying the road was too strategic to the economy of the State and therefore cannot be ignored.

Governor Ambode, who made an unscheduled inspection tour of the road while returning from the grand opening of a 70, 000 capacity Motorbikes Assembly Plant in Mile 2, directed the State’s Ministry of Works and Infrastructure and other relevant government agencies to immediately move to site and fix the bad portions of the road.

A visibly worried Governor Ambode had stopped his convoy and came down from his vehicles to inspect the bad portions of the road alongside top government officials who accompanied him.

The Governor specifically inspected the bad portions of the road between Berlett and Ilasa, and Cele Bus stop inward Oshodi.

Governor Ambode not only directed the officials of the Ministry of Works to immediately move to site, but also ordered that an immediate palliative measure must be put in place to alleviate the sufferings of motorists who have been complaining about the deplorable state of the road through various means.

While addressing some of the crowd that trooped out to welcome him, Governor Ambode said the bad state of the road was of serious concern to him, and that an immediate solution was coming soon.

He said: “The state of this road is just not acceptable. We are going to do something about this place immediately. The Oshodi-Apapa Expressway is too strategic to be left like this.

“I have directed officials of the Ministry of Works and Infrastructure and other relevant agencies to move to site immediately and see what they can do and also create palliatives in the interim to alleviate the plight of motorists.

“I want to assure the people that I share in the difficulties they are going through using this road and we cannot afford to neglect this road,” he said.

The elated crowd, realizing the fact that Governor Ambode has a reputation for keeping to his words, acknowledged and appreciated the promise, saying the repair of the road was long overdue, adding that such would go a long way in bringing succor to them.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/ambode-orders-immediate-fixingof-bad.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by donvicky2007: 5:43pm On May 14, 2016
Ambode is working

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by OlujobaSamuel: 6:34pm On May 14, 2016
I just love this man's administration. at the end of his tenure, Nigeria(Lagosians) will know the scam fashola. everything na money to that lawyer.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 14, 2016
Suit no even fit this man. Na T-shirt and jeans e for dey always wear.

Fashola handed over the progress report of this road at transition.

Budget has been passed, let's allow Fashola's ministry handle the job clinically not some Alausa standard at this point in time.

Even if you spend tax payers money to fix it, do not expect any refund from the FG grin

Already we have N60bn in the Appropriation Act for this work, I am not sure that LASG budget for 2016 has anything there for this

10 Likes

Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by Tonydeeb(m): 7:31pm On May 14, 2016
Hmmm...a man of action wannabe!.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by SenatorJChris: 7:36pm On May 14, 2016
Is it that he just got to know about the bad portion of that road. Smh

Well, the good thing is that finally the road will be fixed and reduce man hour wasted on daily basis. Our govt really need to be held more accountable.
Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by KingAfo(m): 7:53pm On May 14, 2016
STORY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by pretydiva(f): 7:53pm On May 14, 2016
Eko onibaje oo cheesy... nice 1

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by Badgers14: 7:54pm On May 14, 2016
grin
Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by abnur14(m): 7:54pm On May 14, 2016
ok
Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by tuna4servi(m): 7:54pm On May 14, 2016
Na so dem dey do for dere first term

5 Likes

Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 14, 2016
yibbo wont like dis

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 14, 2016
Na 10yards him use sow trousers..?

Him mates they wear SUIT , my man wear WRAPPER.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by money121(m): 7:54pm On May 14, 2016
Okay
Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by bigtt76(f): 7:54pm On May 14, 2016
@Embolded ....thought I was the only one that noticed shaaaaa .....I prefer he wears buba and shokoto ....dat would suit him most undecided

Keneking:
Suit no even fit this man. Na T-shirt and jeans e for dey always wear.

Fashola handed over the progress report of this road at transition.

Budget has been passed, let's allow Fashola's ministry handle the job clinically not some Alausa standard at this point in time.

Even if you spend tax payers money to fix it, do not expect any refund from the FG grin

Already we have N60bn in the Appropriation Act for this work, I am not sure that LASG budget for 2016 has anything there for this

1 Like

Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by JuanJO(m): 7:55pm On May 14, 2016
some states no get governor... Abia state no 1

16 Likes

Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by domopps(m): 7:56pm On May 14, 2016
I love Lagos!

Cheeeeers

1 Like

Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by awa(m): 7:56pm On May 14, 2016
that is fine...may Buhari one day stop his flight to inspect deplorable state of our airways....

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by Ryda(m): 7:56pm On May 14, 2016
The road will go back to it normal state after repair... Nigerian road for u
Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by mosho2good: 7:57pm On May 14, 2016
who is ambode cuz here in Lagos I've never heard of such a name

1 Like

Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by DifferentBoy1(m): 7:57pm On May 14, 2016
hahaha. .why him no wear Yoruba attire leave suit kwanu
Him resemble wetin them wan use do sacrifice.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by goodlifehyd1: 7:58pm On May 14, 2016
If he wear polo na una go complain now he's putting on suit yet you all want to strangle him abegiii

8 Likes

Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 14, 2016
Good approach
Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by hringbraut: 7:59pm On May 14, 2016
Shakara oloje.
Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by BarryX(m): 7:59pm On May 14, 2016
[size=13pt]He should focus and do his work and forget this media thingy.
At least that was what he was elected to do

Abi? [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by melodyirish(m): 7:59pm On May 14, 2016
Who post this should shut up. He never know say dat road no good. APC agents

1 Like

Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by Opharhe: 7:59pm On May 14, 2016
Ambode is doing well. Kudos!

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by BarryX(m): 8:00pm On May 14, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
I just love this man's administration. at the end of his tenure, Nigeria(Lagosians) will know the scam fashola. everything na money to that lawyer.
You guys are too quick to love.
Haba!

1 Like

Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by biz9ja(m): 8:00pm On May 14, 2016
Action Phewriod grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State / Buhari With His Friends During The Civil War In 1969 (Throwback Photo) / 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.