Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown (43231 Views)

Buhari Approves Six New Railway Line Projects (see Their Names) / Omokri Reacts To The Distribution Of Capital Projects In The 2016 Budget / We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by 247frolicboss(m): 9:57pm On May 14, 2016
FG yesterday began the release of N350 b for capital projects which include:

1. Dualization of Kano-Maiduguri Road (N13 b)

2. Lagos-Ibadan Express (N40b)

3. Benin-Sagamu Express (N8.7b)

4. Gombe-Numan-Yola (N2.8b)

5. Enugu-Onitsha (N5.5b)

6. Ibadan-Ilorin(N6b)

7. Second Niger Bridge (N13b)

8. Odukpani-Itu-Ikot Ekp. (N6b)

9. Ilorin-Jebba-Mokwa (N4.4b)

10. Sokoto-Tambuwal-Kontagora-Makira (N8.8b)

11. Oju/Loko n Bridge (N14.2b

12. Kano-Katsina (N2.6 b)

13. Sapele-Agbor Ewu (N2 b)

14. Apapa-Oshodi-Oworoshok N5b

Note that some of these road projects are continuation while others are start ups.

Whatever is left will be captured subsequently.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/05/fg-releases-n350-for-capital-projects.html

63 Likes 11 Shares

Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by Adaowerri111: 9:59pm On May 14, 2016
Govt of action, by action and for action

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by divinehand2003(m): 10:10pm On May 14, 2016
Too small now. Release 3 trillion Naira instead

12 Likes

Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by realjoker(m): 10:13pm On May 14, 2016
North- 52.9b. south- 86.2b North/south-6b. but wailing wailers and the 5% mourning mourners will still wail, that one no concern me sha na their birth right. waiting for the full list of the road projects, monumental rail projects and other developmental projects captured in the budget of change.

jlinkd78:
As usual poor analysis from u. The infamous 5% means d SE and from d above only a paltry 5% of d budget goes there. 5.5b for Enugu/Onitsha and 13b for River Niger gives u total 18.5b. (18.5b/350b)×100=5.2%. U can now hide Ur face in shame. Proudly 5%.Truth is nobody down here is bothered with what ever thing u guys want to do with Naija again as we are all in this chain together.
lolz. so why have you been telling us that SS is part of the 5% hence justifies the bombing of pipeline in Niger Delta region?
and you have been lumping them into your pipe dream country.

Benin-Sagamu Express (N8.7b) SS
Enugu-Onitsha (N5.5b) SE
Second Niger Bridge (N13b) IBOs have be wailing over it for decade.
Odukpani-Itu-Ikot Ekp. (N6b) SS
Sapele-Agbor Ewu (N2 b)SS
do your maths now.

168 Likes 12 Shares

Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by Hengineer: 10:13pm On May 14, 2016
Work shoul be resumed sharply.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by youngberry001(m): 10:14pm On May 14, 2016
Dat number9...illorin jebba mokwa

oboy dhat fvcking roads dey removed human life dis days......i regreat going dere last month chaii

17 Likes

Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by wristbangle: 10:15pm On May 14, 2016
Let the work begin asap

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by KissCODE(m): 10:18pm On May 14, 2016
I am happy with this if it will be implemented.

I am a little skeptical about 2nd Niger bridge. If only 13billion is to released for it, it means the bridge might take more than 10years to be completed.

I just hope it wont be like Onitsha/Owerri road which OBJ couldnt finish for over 5years.

Another problem is about APC which has a way of sending different messages at same time. I hope someone from budget office wont come out morrow to counter this one here.

APC IS OVER CONFUSED... Thats all

36 Likes

Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by omowolewa: 10:23pm On May 14, 2016
Lagos-Ibadan; Ibadan-Ilorin and Ilorin to Mokwa. Long yard.

That will relief Lokoja Road of its stress. But what is the cost/Kilo?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by TheNonce: 10:23pm On May 14, 2016
angry
247frolicboss:

5. Enugu-Onitsha (N5.5b)

6. Ibadan-Ilorin(N6b)

Note that some of these road projects are continuation while others are start ups.

Whatever is left will be captured subsequently.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/05/fg-releases-n350-for-capital-projects.html

cc lalasticlala

Come ogbeni! How dem go take arrange all dis development with the 350 cad?

Abi no be N350 you put for the heading of your thread? Abi na akara dem wan buy with the cash?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 14, 2016
Amazing

1 Like

Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by Mutuwa(m): 10:25pm On May 14, 2016
realjoker:
North- 52.9b. south- 86.2b North-south-6b. but wailers and the 5% mourners will still wail. waiting for the full list of the road projects, monumental rail projects and other developmental projects captured in the budget of change.

Na so,they will wail just to create an issue out of nothing.
If not hunger go wire them nah!

37 Likes

Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by sparrowkid: 10:27pm On May 14, 2016
247frolicboss:
5. Enugu-Onitsha (N5.5b)
6. Ibadan-Ilorin(N6b)
This reminds me of a song which we normally sang when we were much younger:

"Gbogbo egbe e wo leesi, iwo sa ma ja kiri" (literally, all your mates are putting on lace, while you keep fighting about).

In essence, imagine having Oshodi - Apapa fixed, Lagos - Ibadan fixed, Sagamu - Benin fixed, and Ibadan - Ilorin fixed. We know in the next budget God's willing, we are going to have Ibadan - Ife, Ife - Akure, Akure - Owo - Akungba - Ibilo all fixed. Let them continue to call us slaves while we are having our infrastructure fixed. All I know is that we in the South West are going to have a strict immigration policy when the inevitable happens. "Ki eku ile gbo, ko ya so fun t'oko".

160 Likes 14 Shares

Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by omenka(m): 10:27pm On May 14, 2016
Which Oju bridge are they talking about?? I know there's a Loko bridge but "Oju"?? Perhaps not the Oju in Benue state.

Mehn!! SW dey enjoy oo!

8 Likes

Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by realjoker(m): 10:32pm On May 14, 2016
KissCODE:

I am a little skeptical about 2nd Niger bridge. If only 13billion is to released for it, it means the bridge might take more than 10years to be completed.

I just hope it wont be like Onitsha/Owerri road which OBJ couldnt finish for over 5years.

Another problem is about APC which has a way of sending different messages at same time. I hope someone from budget office wont come out morrow to counter this one here.

Don't be skeptical bro. The cost of the the project is #170b and it is a PPP project government will commit #17b which is 10% of the cost of the project and the concessioneer company will provide the remaining 90% funding, the previous government have release #4b which the current government just complete the commitment of the fg #17b on the project.

52 Likes

Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by malton: 10:54pm On May 14, 2016
That's some transparency.

Wish they'll follow up with progress reports and the likes so to keep Nigerians in the know.

14 Likes

Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by dondavinchi(m): 11:03pm On May 14, 2016
realjoker:
North- 52.9b. south- 86.2b North-south-6b. but wailers and the 5% mourners will still wail. waiting for the full list of the road projects, monumental rail projects and other developmental projects captured in the budget of change.
**** wait till d project r completed b4 u open ur sour mouth to talk

3 Likes

Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by chudionu58(f): 11:05pm On May 14, 2016
Is there no Enugu to PH express here? or am I not just seeing it?

11 Likes

Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by Baaballiyo(m): 11:06pm On May 14, 2016
That's great with Gombe-Numan-Yola fixed this year, we hope next year will capture Numan-Jalingo road, bc this road is the worse road I ever drove upon can't drive pass 80km/h when travelling upon it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by bettercreature(m): 11:18pm On May 14, 2016
sparrowkid:

"Gbogbo egbe e wo leesi, iwo sa ma ja kiri" (literally, all your mates are putting on lace, while you keep fighting about).

In essence, imagine having Oshodi - Apapa fixed, Lagos - Ibadan fixed, Sagamu - Benin fixed, and Ibadan - Ilorin fixed. We know in the next budget God's willing, we are going to have Ibadan - Ife, Ife - Akure, Akure - Owo - Akungba - Ibilo all fixed. Let them continue to call us slaves while we are having our infrastructure fixed. All I know is that we in the South West are going to have a strict immigration policy when the inevitable happens. "Ki eku ile gbo, ko ya so fun t'oko".
whats wrong with Ibadan-ile-road? It's one one of the best road in Nigeria, only the 2km from ipetu to ife toll gate need maintenance and that won't cost more than few millions

6 Likes

Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by bettercreature(m): 11:19pm On May 14, 2016
sparrowkid:

whats wrong with Ibadan-ile ife road? It's one of the best roads in Nigeria, only the 2km from ipetu to ife toll gate need maintenance and that won't cost more than few millions

4 Likes

Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by ahaz: 11:24pm On May 14, 2016
sparrowkid:

grow up for once

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by slimfit1(m): 11:24pm On May 14, 2016
What did Jonathan do for 8 years ?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by sparrowkid: 11:28pm On May 14, 2016
ahaz:
grow up for once
I've already overgrown my dear. What you need to do is to pray to reach my age. If I leave this world now, I'll be celebrated not mourned. It's because of your future that some of us are still here so that you would at least use your brain for something good for once.

81 Likes

Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by asha80(m): 11:31pm On May 14, 2016
People have been showing these rds as yge roads captured in the budget

Is it that abuja lokoja highway and Enugu ph highway were removed?

From the allocations giving to these listed rds it added up to 134bn...so what happens to the remaining 66bn since it was said 200bn is being set aside for rd construction?

2 Likes

Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by Gayigaskia(m): 11:34pm On May 14, 2016
This is the time to be a contractor. Bye bye Texas grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 14, 2016
bettercreature:
whats wrong with Ibadan-ile ife road? It's one of the best roads in Nigeria, only the 2km from ipetu to ife toll gate need maintenance and that won't cost more than few millions
Ibadan-Ife no good na...Or has any construction been carried out...I lasted visited ife in 2012..
And the best Road in Nigeria Is Ibadan-Oyo...So smooth..Lovely and beautiful....OBJ gave Us...

1 Like

Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by Gayigaskia(m): 11:39pm On May 14, 2016
Are these all dualizations?
Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by YorubaHighness: 11:51pm On May 14, 2016
sparrowkid:

I've already overgrown my dear. What you need to do is to pray to reach my age. If I leave this world now, I'll be celebrated not mourned. It's because of your future that some of us are still here so that you would at least use your brain for something good for once.

Ahhhh o ti pa omolomo.

@ibos

Were I you, I'd blow up any road connecting the SE to the SW. Work with ND Avengers. Say No to Yorubaland.

2 Likes

Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by Ariani: 11:57pm On May 14, 2016
Imagine only a meagre sum of 18.5 billion will be spent on roads passing through SE
SW has 53billion to be spent on roads passing through the zone.

This is serious.

When Nnamdi Kanu speak the truth on the things going on in this geographical contraption, some naive Igbos will be too blind to see.

Anioma only got 2billion.

8 Likes

Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by tbaba1234: 12:34am On May 15, 2016
KissCODE:

The 2nd Niger Bridge is concessioned...Meaning we are not paying all the cost of building the bridge. A private investor is covering a part of it.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen / Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV / Edo Election Results: Obaseki Leads In 5 LGAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.