Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Ladies And Gentle Men How Do You Tell Your Partner You Are In The Mood - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gentle Men How Do You Tell Your Partner You Are In The Mood (1594 Views)

Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? / Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. / Dear Nigerian Men, How Many Of Y'all Can Grab Your Woman Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Gentle Men How Do You Tell Your Partner You Are In The Mood by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 14, 2016
I know many will shy away from this question, as for me I de start by talking dirty or touching dirty grin, my friend girl friend always start a fight when she wants it because she knows after the show na the party grin.
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men How Do You Tell Your Partner You Are In The Mood by yarimo(m): 12:33am On May 15, 2016
As long as she see me laughing like this, ha ha he he qwe qwe hu hu ha ha ha hii . she will no I am already in the mood
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men How Do You Tell Your Partner You Are In The Mood by Airtimex(m): 12:41am On May 15, 2016
...am cumin
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men How Do You Tell Your Partner You Are In The Mood by wilybebsy(m): 12:42am On May 15, 2016
I don't say anything, it just happenscheesycheesy
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men How Do You Tell Your Partner You Are In The Mood by CARLOSZ: 1:53am On May 15, 2016
[size=18pt]Do you MEAN, MEDIAN and MODE? [/size]

kinda confused
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men How Do You Tell Your Partner You Are In The Mood by Jac007(m): 6:16am On May 15, 2016
When am appearing the most! grin
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men How Do You Tell Your Partner You Are In The Mood by coolh3ad(m): 7:23am On May 15, 2016
Jac007:
When am appearing the most! grin
Mode??...Calculator own abi which one or na "mood" you wan type
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men How Do You Tell Your Partner You Are In The Mood by Rozaystunna(m): 7:29am On May 15, 2016
She notices when I start sniffing her body like a male goat grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentle Men How Do You Tell Your Partner You Are In The Mood by Charlieboskie(m): 10:42am On May 15, 2016
Lacomus:
I know many will shy away from this question, as for me I de start by talking dirty or touching dirty grin, my friend girl friend always start a fight when she wants it because she knows after the show na the party grin.
. mk I come

Re: Ladies And Gentle Men How Do You Tell Your Partner You Are In The Mood by skillz111(m): 10:55am On May 15, 2016
I let her know
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men How Do You Tell Your Partner You Are In The Mood by Youngpo413: 10:57am On May 15, 2016
Hmm
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men How Do You Tell Your Partner You Are In The Mood by RoyalBlak007: 10:58am On May 15, 2016
I don't tell

she knows already
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men How Do You Tell Your Partner You Are In The Mood by kingpablo: 12:18pm On May 15, 2016
Baby I want to knock on heaven's gate....lobatan
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men How Do You Tell Your Partner You Are In The Mood by hardcorevin(m): 12:21pm On May 15, 2016
Rozaystunna:
She notices when I start sniffing her body like a male goat grin cheesy

hahahahahahaha..funny,for me i say,swthrt,am feeling Hot!!!!
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men How Do You Tell Your Partner You Are In The Mood by Jac007(m): 11:56pm On May 15, 2016
[quote author=coolh3ad post=45632221]
Mode??...Calculator own abi which one or na "mood" you wan type[/quote
Was following some's footsteps wink

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Would You Be Being A House-husband If Your Wife Can Comfortably Pay The Bi / My Story Of Addiction (love Story) Episode Two / I Received Another Dirty Slap Today Again By One Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.