Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? (55956 Views)

Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? / A Date With Bolanle Ninalowo Or ₦200,000? See People's Reaction (Snapshots) / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by Nobody: 9:15am On May 15, 2016
BBW all day errday.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by chekasforchekas: 9:15am On May 15, 2016
The bigger the better. BBW all the way. We marry slim girls but the truth is the real deal is chubby girls.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by monsterlobster: 9:15am On May 15, 2016
'I like ma gals bbw',...

In drake's voice

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by Rapmoney(m): 9:15am On May 15, 2016
H
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by goodlifehyd1: 9:15am On May 15, 2016
lol
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by Darkseid(m): 9:16am On May 15, 2016
How many times will this rubbish make it to the FP. I'll still pick the first one though.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by zubycharles(m): 9:16am On May 15, 2016
Thick or medium grin
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by frisky2good(m): 9:16am On May 15, 2016
Variety is the spice of life and man shall not live by bread alone.
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by osibembem: 9:16am On May 15, 2016
narrow is d way.....

slim is bae abeg......who orobo eep?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by Topestbilly(m): 9:17am On May 15, 2016
Slim or no date.... errrm I can manage medium too..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by chimoskyg(m): 9:17am On May 15, 2016
Thick grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by achoudeh(m): 9:17am On May 15, 2016
flexyfit:
slim girls rock....
chika is it coz your slim
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by bettercreature(m): 9:19am On May 15, 2016
I like thick ladies but not as thick as the one above

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by misscall247: 9:19am On May 15, 2016
if the 2nd and last pix release gas(mess)here ah ah.......moderators go mistakenly bann evribody
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by lielbree: 9:19am On May 15, 2016
Thick chics are the sexiest

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by deltateam: 9:20am On May 15, 2016
Op pm me the digits of the second bae.

#Medium

Tanks.
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by ProHuntConsult: 9:20am On May 15, 2016
The medium and the thick are really cool for me

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by Orikinla(m): 9:21am On May 15, 2016
Slim and sexy is my #GidiBlues.
She can do a lot gymnastics in bed that fat ladies can never do like raising up her legs as you make love to her.
One Nairaland babe gave me a night to remember on our first date in Calabar, then also later in Abuja.
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by flexyfit(f): 9:22am On May 15, 2016
tongue
BiafraBushBoy:

Keep giving urself hope...
tongue
BiafraBushBoy:

Keep giving urself hope...
.....and u want to die cos of it?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by GodblessNig247(m): 9:22am On May 15, 2016
LegalBaby:
simplement en observant

Love ur profile pic. slim girls rock!!!
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by Generalyemi(m): 9:22am On May 15, 2016
flexyfit:
slim girls rock....
bony girls? nah,so many injuries
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by flexyfit(f): 9:23am On May 15, 2016
achoudeh:
chika is it coz your slim
....hmmm....no oo...and who is chika?
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by dljbd1(m): 9:23am On May 15, 2016
Lolz...Jezzz! On a Sunday morning fa!
OP, abeg who send you. Tell them say u no see ne grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by Doctorfitz: 9:23am On May 15, 2016
Cholls:
my brother cuz of my health........I will prefer all of them types.

This had me laffing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by Godwin978(m): 9:23am On May 15, 2016
i will go the medium
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by Codyt(m): 9:24am On May 15, 2016
Flickzvill:
The thick one, fortunately my gf happens to be thick with lovely curves so dat works for me am obsessed with thick women.
Who her thickness don epp! Anyway softly softly.
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by Majorking66(m): 9:24am On May 15, 2016
Slim day in day out
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by ifeco4(m): 9:24am On May 15, 2016
flexyfit:
slim girls rock....
Medium babe all the way
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by captianfreeman(m): 9:25am On May 15, 2016
Uhmmm! Lemme think about it.
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by lamuyesurdic(m): 9:26am On May 15, 2016
Thick is gud for me
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by flexyfit(f): 9:27am On May 15, 2016
Generalyemi:

bony girls? nah,so many injuries
.....u won't understand...the flexibility they gat....
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by tripleking64(m): 9:29am On May 15, 2016
Na medium b best .[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) / Here's How A Plate Of Vegetable Soup Can Scatter Your Relationship! / Nairalanders Please Help Me Quit Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.