Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? (55961 Views)

Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? / A Date With Bolanle Ninalowo Or ₦200,000? See People's Reaction (Snapshots) / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by Thoughty2(m): 10:11am On May 15, 2016
Medium, too much of anything can kill grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by montezz(f): 10:14am On May 15, 2016
*walks out quietly*
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by peezeygwiny(m): 10:18am On May 15, 2016
on a thick mode mehn
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by xcllaxix(m): 10:21am On May 15, 2016
Love my ladies thick...need to feel some weight..
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by talk2alabama: 10:21am On May 15, 2016
I'm no flirt.
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by flexyfit(f): 10:23am On May 15, 2016
lilzcee:
angry why do i hate slim girls? U think i wake up one morning and started hating on them, i have big dick, each time am about to bang slim girls, i will hear something like this, don't wound me oo, eversince i started banging medium and thick, na freeflow grin
is that what is vexing u?....cos of ur endowment n slim girls....well u try few not all....and d few ones u tried are premature....try mature slim girls.....I rest my case...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by ibietela2(m): 10:24am On May 15, 2016
flexyfit:
....I dey come....

I dey wait
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by mfujah(m): 10:24am On May 15, 2016
mikron:
kiss kiss
Thick will back pure sense from behind..
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by Nobody: 10:29am On May 15, 2016
flexyfit:
is that what is vexing u?....cos of ur endowment n slim girls....well u try few not all....and d few ones u tried are premature....try mature slim girls.....I rest my case...
drop ur address may we see this week, may i use u do experience

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by olayinkaj2(m): 10:30am On May 15, 2016
I can only go on a date with my wife. Beautiful woman....
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by flexyfit(f): 10:31am On May 15, 2016
lilzcee:
drop ur address may we see this week, may i use u do experience
....lol...I dey come....
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by Leo2flex(m): 10:33am On May 15, 2016
Jacksonville:
I dn't need overload. Medium is bae smiley
BBW be like my pastor's wife grin grin
You sabi book
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by Tobium1(m): 10:34am On May 15, 2016
Medium is ideal for me
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by frenzydilz(m): 10:34am On May 15, 2016
Mehn...on how na date u call am it depends on d way they eat. Dat slim girl dey like person wey go order 10k chow still finish am en she no go add. D thick gurl go jux dey fat 4 waist, so she go even wan dey chop up more. D BBW don big already, so ntn 2 lose. So, i gatz go 4 medium, dat 1 fit dey watch her weight.
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by belloijumu55(m): 10:34am On May 15, 2016
Medium does it better especially on a Sunday morning like this.
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by Leo2flex(m): 10:35am On May 15, 2016
HomesOfLife:

It's not necessarily a turn off. Such ladies are for real black men. grin
With?
complete am
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by Nobody: 10:35am On May 15, 2016
flexyfit:
....lol...I dey come....
she run away, slim girls eh i hate them, don't quote me again with ur small yansh
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by Oilandgas1(m): 10:37am On May 15, 2016
yarimo:
BBW no thinking twice grin

Correct
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by Leo2flex(m): 10:37am On May 15, 2016
flexyfit:
Flexyfit!!! mouth wide open
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by flexyfit(f): 10:38am On May 15, 2016
lilzcee:
she run away, slim girls eh i hate them, don't quote me again with ur small yansh
...run go were?...
I went outside to check the name of my house address.....that small hmm....u no go get am...shekina
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by yarimo(m): 10:38am On May 15, 2016
Oilandgas1:

Correct
grin
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:39am On May 15, 2016
flexyfit:
tongue tongue.....and u want to die cos of it?

Die?

why are you like this??

Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by firstolalekan(m): 10:40am On May 15, 2016
mikron:
kiss kiss
Why choose one when you can have all undecided
I want them all kiss
Let's have 5some cool
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by peeparty(m): 10:40am On May 15, 2016
Thick thick thick..
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by flexyfit(f): 10:43am On May 15, 2016
Leo2flex:

Flexyfit!!! mouth wide open
....nahh..all this nairaland dudes that think they can type anything n post....lemme give em some of it....
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by Nobody: 10:45am On May 15, 2016
flexyfit:
...run go were?...
I went outside to check the name of my house address.....that small hmm....u no go get am...shekina
small yansh i said, don't quote me again
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by lordyugo: 10:48am On May 15, 2016
flexyfit:
....yes boss....lol....that small thing u can never get even in ur second world to come.....small thing that does wonders....lol....

u r trying too hard

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by flexyfit(f): 10:48am On May 15, 2016
lilzcee:
small yansh i said, don't quote me again
...and u keep quoting me back.....small ****u can never get...
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by Nobody: 10:49am On May 15, 2016
flexyfit:
...and u keep quoting me back.....small ****u can never get...
small dick no dey wound kitty-cat tongue small yansh mind ur business
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by flexyfit(f): 10:51am On May 15, 2016
lilzcee:
small dick no dey wound kitty-cat tongue small yansh mind ur business
....like u have it big...
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by Nobody: 10:53am On May 15, 2016
flexyfit:
....like u have it big...
if u insert am for that ur small yansh, na scream u go scream
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by flexyfit(f): 10:54am On May 15, 2016
lilzcee:
if u insert am for that ur small yansh, na scream u go scream
...talk is cheap.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please Help Me Quit Masturbation / Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.