Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,809 members, 7,802,588 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? (55934 Views)

Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? / A Date With Bolanle Ninalowo Or ₦200,000? See People's Reaction (Snapshots) / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by Burgerlomo: 2:39pm On May 15, 2016
mikron:
kiss kiss

All of D above, and here is the breakdown for their schedule grin

Slim - for breakfast
Medium - for lunch
Thick - for dinner
BBW - for snacks
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by clickwtB(m): 2:40pm On May 15, 2016
MEDIUM ROCKS!!!!!!!!
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by paulo9112001(m): 2:41pm On May 15, 2016
Medium is the best option for me
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by LANIERO(m): 2:47pm On May 15, 2016
I love them slim with flat tommy....slim girls rock....
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by toprealman: 2:50pm On May 15, 2016
PushPlay:
Guys who love BBW are a greedy bunch. cool
Wtf do you do with all that flesh?
Slim or medium for me. grin
one man's meat is another man's poison.
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by LOVEGINO(m): 2:56pm On May 15, 2016
I like dem all cheesy
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by friendl: 2:57pm On May 15, 2016
Very medium
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by tommychow(m): 3:15pm On May 15, 2016
yarimo:
BBW no thinking twice grin

Lmao. Just because of sex? What about fitness? Can she run for her life, dance, enter the back of danfo easy, hit the gym regs, maintain her shape after childbirth etc?

You African men will now have a bbw as a wife, you'll now realise the troubles of handling one, you'll now start chasing slim, medium and curvy young women about. Hope y'all stay with your fat wives while my fit wife and I hit the gym to remain fit and sexy.
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by dimexy247(m): 3:17pm On May 15, 2016
Oh boy the four will do, for what shall it profit a man to eat only 1 meat when he can actually consume 4. Slim, medium, thick and BBW, all can be chewed. grin. Legs shaking
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by wtfCode: 3:35pm On May 15, 2016
For bed act,all 4 will do. For wife, medium will do.
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 15, 2016
Medium!!!! Wow!
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by Cutemi(f): 3:45pm On May 15, 2016
[quote author=Cholls post=45630144]my brother cuz of my health........I will prefer all of them types. [/quote

lwkmd ...U no serious yeye boy tongue[quote author=Cholls post=45630144]my brother cuz of my health........I will prefer all of them types. [/quote

lwkmd ...U no serious yeye boy
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by dissybling(f): 3:48pm On May 15, 2016
LOVEGINO:
I like dem all cheesy
u no get choice at all chai
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by shadybankss(m): 3:48pm On May 15, 2016
Big Girls Rocks . . . . there ain't nothing like a BBW.

Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by uboma(m): 3:52pm On May 15, 2016
slim19:
I aint living anyone's life bro

You failed to understand my advise...
Live with your choices and let others live with theirs.
If someone prefers slim ladies, no need telling them that slim ladies sucks just because you dont like them...
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by deebrain(m): 3:53pm On May 15, 2016
Slim. Anyday, any time.
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by tommychow(m): 3:58pm On May 15, 2016
adellam16:
my dear God also created them. He has a reason y he made humans with different body types n people gat different tastes. The people that love them like that aint complaining.

It's like saying "God created broke guys too and there are some women who love them". Big stomach is not only physically repulsive but very unhealthy. Go and do your research. What is bad is bad whether you like it or not.
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by EayoDaVenom(m): 4:02pm On May 15, 2016
Thick thick thick all me think
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by Seunspyder(m): 4:06pm On May 15, 2016
flexyfit:
slim girls rock....

Am in support...
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by Aboks(m): 4:26pm On May 15, 2016
i love them thick...
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by Wizzyblack3(m): 4:31pm On May 15, 2016
Cholls:
my brother cuz of my health........I will prefer all of them types.
lmfao!
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by shadybankss(m): 4:33pm On May 15, 2016
flexyfit:
slim girls rock....
Big girls rocks and Slim girls suck. much love for my bbw
flexyfit:
slim girls rock....
flexyfit:
slim girls rock....
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by Wizzyblack3(m): 4:34pm On May 15, 2016
TrollTrap:
Medium.... She's like My Martha Ankomah embarassed kiss

When I see her me sing say I cork your bumper sit down pon it, gyal ya pumpum good and yuh fit. cry kiss
Still looking forward to a night with Martha. (If am not dreaming sha)
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by Seunspyder(m): 4:38pm On May 15, 2016
flexyfit:
...who be this one?...u too ......u make chioce?...abegi stay ur lane o

Hahahaa....I can't stop laughing
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by LOVEGINO(m): 4:38pm On May 15, 2016
dissybling:
u no get choice at all chai
see me see wahala oo shocked if I no taste all, how I wan take know d best? Abeg free me joor.
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by shadybankss(m): 4:43pm On May 15, 2016
Na who bone don EPP? shout out to my bww
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by Seunspyder(m): 4:44pm On May 15, 2016
flexyfit:
tongue tongue.....and u want to die cos of it?

Slim girl can do a lot gymnastics on bed that fat ladies can never do like raising up her legs as you make love to her.. try slim
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by haul: 4:53pm On May 15, 2016
montezz:
*walks out quietly*

I'm amused by your profile! Not your picture oooo!

I mean the topic you created, it really shows you think wide and high which I appreciate in a woman, keep it up.

And first time I'm seeing a woman interested in agriculture, you even created a topic on over-dependence on oil. Most women profile I check are so filled with narcissism.

Hope you've got great character too?
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by slimjosh43: 4:54pm On May 15, 2016
Am skinny so I go for what I can handle. Slim or medium grin
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by yarimo(m): 5:40pm On May 15, 2016
Ehh Ehh oga it's just for weekend grin
tommychow:

Lmao. Just because of sex? What about fitness? Can she run for her life, dance, enter the back of danfo easy, hit the gym regs, maintain her shape after childbirth etc?

You African men will now have a bbw as a wife, you'll now realise the troubles of handling one, you'll now start chasing slim, medium and curvy young women about. Hope y'all stay with your fat wives while my fit wife and I hit the gym to remain fit and sexy.
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by placeofallure(f): 5:53pm On May 15, 2016
chulo132:
SBBW, unfortunately not on the list.

What does SBBW mean?
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by adexosteve(m): 6:17pm On May 15, 2016
I like them thick, shapy and protruding like,with thick girl. i can forget my surname.for the thick i cast all my vote for u guys,u hv it all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue / I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? / Here's How A Plate Of Vegetable Soup Can Scatter Your Relationship!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.