Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Guys! A Few Things You Haven’t Known About Girls And Runs Girls - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guys! A Few Things You Haven’t Known About Girls And Runs Girls (760 Views)

Moyo Lawal Prays For A Husband: "Hope I Haven’t Used Shakara To Chase Him Away" / Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot / Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys! A Few Things You Haven’t Known About Girls And Runs Girls by Mhizsonia(f): 5:29am On May 15, 2016

Hey guys, how was your day?..hope it was successful?. Well i want to use this opportunity to say this, its been on my mind for a while now. We have to be careful of what we read,assimilate and act from social media. lol. I have took my time to look and come to a conclusion that people write and post stuffs based on their life, the way it suits them forgetting the dangers it cause to novice. Here are some of the examples…

1. A girl that date a broke guy will come to Facebook or other social network and post, its only a wise/good woman can date a broke guy *wink* u can only get real love from a broke guy, making a girl that date a comfortable guy to feel guilty. (I wonder where its written that broke guys are better lovers).

2. A divorce will post,its better to live as a divorce than to live with a wicked man, forgetting dat marriage is for better for worse.

3. A baby mama or newly introduced as a single mum will run on social networks and say, its better to keep a baby Than to abort, forgetting that the word ABSTAINSCE has always been there.

4. A runs girl will post, use what you have to get what you want. She will go on and post words like #self made, #self independent. forgetting that if you have to sin to get something, its a curse not a blessing.

The list goes on and on..i can’t finish all, do not get me wrong, i concur on some of the post, but guys you have to use your head, analyse the life of d person and know how to act. I once know someone that said, i don’t like filter but when a better phone arrived, filter becomes the order of the day for the person, it was then i realized that its because of no good phone that she had to say that.. i know i going to get questioned but i just said my mind! #badbelleisallowed ,everyone is entitled to his/her opinion…be careful guys..Sonia has spoken.

See more at: http://famenaija.com/guys-things-havent-known-girls-runs-girls/
Re: Guys! A Few Things You Haven’t Known About Girls And Runs Girls by optional1(f): 5:37am On May 15, 2016
Ok tnk u 4 dis info.
Re: Guys! A Few Things You Haven’t Known About Girls And Runs Girls by uboma(m): 7:12am On May 15, 2016
Mhizsonia:

Hey guys, how was your day?..hope it was successful?. Well i want to use this opportunity to say this, its been on my mind for a while now. We have to be careful of what we read,assimilate and act from social media. lol. I have took my time to look and come to a conclusion that people write and post stuffs based on their life, the way it suits them forgetting the dangers it cause to novice. Here are some of the examples…

1. A girl that date a broke guy will come to Facebook or other social network and post, its only a wise/good woman can date a broke guy *wink* u can only get real love from a broke guy, making a girl that date a comfortable guy to feel guilty. (I wonder where its written that broke guys are better lovers).

2. A divorce will post,its better to live as a divorce than to live with a wicked man, forgetting dat marriage is for better for worse.

3. A baby mama or newly introduced as a single mum will run on social networks and say, its better to keep a baby Than to abort, forgetting that the word ABSTAINSCE has always been there.

4. A runs girl will post, use what you have to get what you want. She will go on and post words like #self made, #self independent. forgetting that if you have to sin to get something, its a curse not a blessing.

The list goes on and on..i can’t finish all, do not get me wrong, i concur on some of the post, but guys you have to use your head, analyse the life of d person and know how to act. I once know someone that said, i don’t like filter but when a better phone arrived, filter becomes the order of the day for the person, it was then i realized that its because of no good phone that she had to say that.. i know i going to get questioned but i just said my mind! #badbelleisallowed ,everyone is entitled to his/her opinion…be careful guys..Sonia has spoken.

See more at: http://famenaija.com/guys-things-havent-known-girls-runs-girls/

You need to work on your English writing skills...
Re: Guys! A Few Things You Haven’t Known About Girls And Runs Girls by Mhizsonia(f): 7:44am On May 15, 2016
uboma:

You need to work on your English writing skills...
Oga thank you... I appreciate!

(1) (Reply)

Yes! I Slept With Tiwa Savage, But That Was Before She Got Married To Tee-billz / Iyanya Looks Hot,Sexy And Dapper On The Cover Of La Mode Magazine (photos) / Chika Ike Shares Vacation Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.