Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,059 members, 7,807,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Praying With The Name Of Your Pastor, Right Or Wrong? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praying With The Name Of Your Pastor, Right Or Wrong? (694 Views)

'9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking / Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Praying With The Name Of Your Pastor, Right Or Wrong? by ChappyChase: 9:05am On May 15, 2016
Good morning Nlanders, please I want to know If using your pastor's name like 'the God of my father pastor ........... Answer me' is right seeing that most of the people testifying in church always 'and I called on the God of our pastor and He answered me', but to me, I feel they are "idolising" the pastor.... So fellow christian what do you think?
Re: Praying With The Name Of Your Pastor, Right Or Wrong? by annunaki2(m): 9:07am On May 15, 2016
It is extremely very wrong angry

◄ 1 Timothy 2:5 ►

For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus

Any other mediator is a counterfeit tongue
Re: Praying With The Name Of Your Pastor, Right Or Wrong? by rejosom(m): 9:09am On May 15, 2016
It's okay so long as you are not expecting any answer.

2 Likes

Re: Praying With The Name Of Your Pastor, Right Or Wrong? by ChappyChase: 9:14am On May 15, 2016
annunaki2:
It is extremely very wrong angry

◄ 1 Timothy 2:5 ►

For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus

Any other mediator is a counterfeit tongue
Okay...
But God still answers them?
Re: Praying With The Name Of Your Pastor, Right Or Wrong? by annunaki2(m): 9:19am On May 15, 2016
ChappyChase:

Okay...
But God still answers them?

Maybe you should direct your question to God.
Re: Praying With The Name Of Your Pastor, Right Or Wrong? by decatalyst(m): 9:37am On May 15, 2016
No body takes the place of Jesus!

"at the mention of the name of Jesus all must bow" not at the mention of the name of the general overseer!
Re: Praying With The Name Of Your Pastor, Right Or Wrong? by ChappyChase: 9:40am On May 15, 2016
annunaki2:

Maybe you should direct your question to God.
That will be too long.
Re: Praying With The Name Of Your Pastor, Right Or Wrong? by SUPERPACK: 9:40am On May 15, 2016
ChappyChase:
Okay... But God still answers them?
yes God answers their prayer.
Re: Praying With The Name Of Your Pastor, Right Or Wrong? by taiwo05(m): 9:20pm On May 15, 2016
it good

(1) (Reply)

Was Elijah Assumed Into Heaven Before Mary? / The Secret Place. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/02/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.