Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children (30747 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu And Her Children: Then & Now / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By Standard Chartered As Director, To Earn £130k / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Pictured With Chidiogo Akunyili, Daughter Of Late Dora (2) (3) (4)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by NEHLIVE: 10:05am On May 15, 2016
Uzodimman Iweala took to his Instagram to share a 'silly' selfie which their parents, former Minister of Finance, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala and Dr. Ikemba Iweala sent to him and his siblings.

[b]"My mother sent this to me and my siblings the other day in an email with the title "grey love." She and my father took a selfie on the deck at the house we grew up in, a house that saw four kids thunder across its floors and up and down its steps, and countless Christmases, and so many celebrations. There were also tragedies and tears. Once a dog lived in this house and they loved him a lot too. My parents sacrificed so much for us to have the opportunity that we enjoy. Many people with kids devote so much of their energy to the children and to working to support those children, often putting their own relationship second. These children bring them joy and also trouble. We reward them with our successes and keep them ever preoccupied with our safety and wellbeing long after we have left the havens they have built or tried to build for us. My parents are no different. But it is also amazing to see how when the house has gone quiet and the noise has subsided, they can turn to each other after 37 years of marriage and amuse themselves with a morning of taking silly selfies that amuse their now grown children. It makes me happy."[/b]

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/05/photos-former-minister-ngozi-okonjo.html

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by NEHLIVE: 10:05am On May 15, 2016
inspiring...

SEE MORE CUTE PICS OF HER AND HER HUBBY HERE» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/05/photos-former-minister-ngozi-okonjo.html

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by talktonase(m): 10:14am On May 15, 2016
Old school love! God may i live long to enjoy this kind of graceful love from my wife.The divorce in my generation breaks my heart.

135 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by cruzita(f): 10:15am On May 15, 2016
learn from them and u will live to send your own *grey love *pic to your children

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by Nobody: 10:21am On May 15, 2016
awwww cheesy Ngozi looks cute there.
why is her husband looking like gateman and frowning?

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by kropelgrada(m): 10:21am On May 15, 2016
I have an unreserved affection and regards towards this amazingly intelligent woman.God will keep blessing Ma Okonjo-Iweala,and your detractors constantly put to shame.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by Nobody: 10:22am On May 15, 2016
The man doesn't look happy. Couldn't even crack a smile. undecided
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by Cholls(m): 10:29am On May 15, 2016
my brothers and sisters did I hear someone say "learn from them"?.

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by omehsmovie: 10:35am On May 15, 2016
That is what we call a mothers love.

Mean while have you watched my funny video titled "The Prayer Warrior"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMuHyxiSxBc

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by massinola(m): 10:35am On May 15, 2016
k
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by caleb404: 10:36am On May 15, 2016
Awww...

Keep living your life ma'am. No need answering the zombies in Nigeria. KARMA IS ALREADY DEALING WITH THEM.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by Billiondoe: 10:36am On May 15, 2016
Okay
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by drejenny(m): 10:38am On May 15, 2016
Mother's love
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by NobleCasycliff(m): 10:38am On May 15, 2016
[b][/b]nice one
NEHLIVE:
Uzodimman Iweala took to his Instagram to share a 'silly' selfie which their parents, former Minister of Finance, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala and Dr. Ikemba Iweala sent to him and his siblings.

[b]"My mother sent this to me and my siblings the other day in an email with the title "grey love." She and my father took a selfie on the deck at the house we grew up in, a house that saw four kids thunder across its floors and up and down its steps, and countless Christmases, and so many celebrations. There were also tragedies and tears. Once a dog lived in this house and they loved him a lot too. My parents sacrificed so much for us to have the opportunity that we enjoy. Many people with kids devote so much of their energy to the children and to working to support those children, often putting their own relationship second. These children bring them joy and also trouble. We reward them with our successes and keep them ever preoccupied with our safety and wellbeing long after we have left the havens they have built or tried to build for us. My parents are no different. But it is also amazing to see how when the house has gone quiet and the noise has subsided, they can turn to each other after 37 years of marriage and amuse themselves with a morning of taking silly selfies that amuse their now grown children. It makes me happy."[/b]

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/05/photos-former-minister-ngozi-okonjo.html
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by caleb404: 10:39am On May 15, 2016
EroticAngelina:

She loves him like that. You get problem with that

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by raker300: 10:39am On May 15, 2016
I hope my wife looks this pretty when she gets old. This woman is breathtakingly gorgeous..no makeup, no nothing just God's beauty

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by speed001: 10:39am On May 15, 2016
Nice
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by AnanseK(m): 10:40am On May 15, 2016
kropelgrada:
I have an unreserved affection and regards towards this amazingly intelligent woman.God will keep blessing Ma,and your detractors constantly put to shame.

We Nigerians did not see the intelligence during the 6 years of Jonathan's treasury looting even though she was the minister of finance and coordinating minister for the economy. Please let's call a spade by its name, she is grossly overrated and had nothing to offer, she aided and abetted the gross vandalization of Nigeria's economic development.

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by oochi123(f): 10:40am On May 15, 2016
EroticAngelina:

babe,dats not a good thing to say.

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by raker300: 10:40am On May 15, 2016
She's blessed that's why she looks this happy..not those zombies beefing her that don't have common tomatoe for Sunday Sunday rice

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by tammie24: 10:40am On May 15, 2016
*Long sigh*

Wish we could turn back the hands of time

She's enjoying family now
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by oochi123(f): 10:41am On May 15, 2016
caleb404:

She loves him like that. You get problem with that
Tell her

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by Nobody: 10:41am On May 15, 2016
Not that olosho that called herself, tiwa savage, because she is the breadwinner she disgraced my fellow man?

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by raker300: 10:42am On May 15, 2016
Beauty, brains, wealth, integrity, wonderful children..God has really blessed this woman. My dear smile joor, God is working in your life

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by falseman(m): 10:42am On May 15, 2016
Brace up....The zombies are still asleep the moment they wake up this thread will be invaded.

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by M4gunners: 10:44am On May 15, 2016
Zombies please keep off.Aunty Ngor, enjoy your hard work as your Children set to take over your legacy.

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by kumakunta: 10:44am On May 15, 2016
Who she help... Fraudster.

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by raker300: 10:44am On May 15, 2016
AnanseK:

We Nigerians did not see the intelligence during the 6 years of Jonathan's treasury looting even though she was the minister of finance and coordinating minister for the economy. Please let's call a spade by its name, she is grossly overrated and had nothing to offer, she aided and abetted the gross vandalization of Nigeria's economic development.
speak for yourself man. She made Nigeria largest economy in Africa, I got nysc allawee increased in my time..take a sit Joor

Shey your current president is importing grass for his cows at 900mill that was added in your country's budget funded by your tax money, u no go even fit cough for that one

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by Taiwo20(m): 10:45am On May 15, 2016
EroticAngelina:

Anything you do, dem go talk.....
I don't really snap pictures....and you can only catch me smiling in pictures unawares, every other shot is like a passport photograph to me...

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by mekaboy(m): 10:46am On May 15, 2016
Madam I understand this is ur leisure time. Time for u to relax and enjoy the benefits of your good works.

I know they used propaganda to tarnish your image. But it's clear to all now that u have the magic wand.

Please come and help us before the NEPA certificate holders drawn this nation. The hardship is untold.

Inflation on rise every month, Jobs are lost, exchange rate skyrocketed, Investors fleeing, etc.

The healthy economy u left for them is in intensive care at the hospital now.

The one they appointed to replace u has no economic blue print. She was on TV the other day, does not know how much we have in our excess crude account or how much has been saved.

You always had your facts and figures. You were transparent. You gave both local and foriegn investors hope. We could bank on your words.

Today they tell us fuel is 86 tommorow they say it is 145. they say they are not paying subsidy today and next they have paid more subsidy than Gej in 10 months.

You have saved Nigeria before when u negotiated the cancellation of our debt, Please come and save us again.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by jerryunit48: 10:47am On May 15, 2016
Enjoy

Proscribed Ipob Members Storm The Road With Flags In Ebonyi(photos) / Photos From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ariaria Market, Aba / Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback