Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

End Time Church Spotted In Lagos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / End Time Church Spotted In Lagos (65764 Views)

Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service / 'Devil's Hunter Ministries Heaven On Earth Church' Spotted In Port Harcourt(pic) / NTA Channel Church Spotted In Eket, Nigeria(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End Time Church Spotted In Lagos by Encyclopedia1: 11:17am On May 15, 2016
serverconnect:
church one room. hmmm, Regis
You never see one shop church? Most of these people are fools who just need peanuts to survive

1 Like

Re: End Time Church Spotted In Lagos by lilyheaven: 11:18am On May 15, 2016
before my birth, end time was already existing. when is the time ending?
Re: End Time Church Spotted In Lagos by Godsonkemz(m): 11:18am On May 15, 2016
I see nothing wrong with that caption except that we don't seem to understand that we are in the end time.
Re: End Time Church Spotted In Lagos by thundergucci(m): 11:19am On May 15, 2016
Nawah oh, my network just dropped for a very short time, before I come back all these people don first me comment shocked
Re: End Time Church Spotted In Lagos by omowolewa: 11:21am On May 15, 2016
You be end time hunter?
Re: End Time Church Spotted In Lagos by Krayzeejhay(m): 11:22am On May 15, 2016
Lol...

Na solut!on centre. Sef!..
Som1 shud !nvyt buhar! Here ASAP!
Re: End Time Church Spotted In Lagos by ybalogs(m): 11:23am On May 15, 2016
Why does everybody keep portraying "Endtime" as a negative word? It's not even endtimes but End times (two words). So what does it really mean?
Re: End Time Church Spotted In Lagos by asapjoey(m): 11:27am On May 15, 2016
buharisbae:
there was a thread someone created about spotting an end time church in ondo or so

well today I spotted another branch of end time church in lawanson Lagos today! it seem this church is popular among the South west grin

The big question is WHERE IS THE HEAD QUARTER
lol..I ave seen "SLAUGHTER THE LION AND DRINK THE HONEY CHRISTAIN FELLOWSHIP"
Re: End Time Church Spotted In Lagos by thundergucci(m): 11:27am On May 15, 2016
ybalogs:
Why does everybody keep portraying "Endtime" as a negative word? It's not even endtimes but End times (two words). So what does it really mean?
Stay there and be asking
Re: End Time Church Spotted In Lagos by thundergucci(m): 11:30am On May 15, 2016
Ssiphouse:
You need to see how much food he eats
So you now, your own problem is this man ni?
Re: End Time Church Spotted In Lagos by Nobody: 11:31am On May 15, 2016
buharisbea , do you stay in lawason ?
Re: End Time Church Spotted In Lagos by Rilwayne001: 11:36am On May 15, 2016
grin grin cheesy
Re: End Time Church Spotted In Lagos by pweetychyka(f): 11:37am On May 15, 2016
May God forgive me, anytym I see d name of dis church I jez burst out of laughter!

Anyways d one na small.... Dere is still anoda one around agboju area dey call Last-Bus stop ministry

1 Like

Re: End Time Church Spotted In Lagos by BossDanniee(m): 11:38am On May 15, 2016
End Time Ministries

1 Like

Re: End Time Church Spotted In Lagos by YourFatherYansh: 11:50am On May 15, 2016
OP....I for tell you urFarda yansh if to say no be Sunday b 2day....
Una no dey see end tym mosques n shrine.....Na only church ? undecided
Re: End Time Church Spotted In Lagos by Oche211(m): 12:32pm On May 15, 2016
Chai, na Lasisi69 start dis end time of a thing oo. Bt i doubt if d nigga has even made a kobo 4rm dis his concept while some men as pastors are already feeding fat on it.
Bros, sue them for copyright infringement

1 Like

Re: End Time Church Spotted In Lagos by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 15, 2016
buharisbae:
there was a thread someone created about spotting an end time church in ondo or so

well today I spotted another branch of end time church in lawanson Lagos today! it seem this church is popular among the South west grin

How come you got a close range pix of the church if you weren't a member?
Re: End Time Church Spotted In Lagos by buharisbae(f): 12:48pm On May 15, 2016
sauceny:

How come you got a close range pix of the church if you weren't a member?

Lol I'm a Catholic

can't u see the step there? use ur 5 wink
Re: End Time Church Spotted In Lagos by blackjah(m): 12:58pm On May 15, 2016
Kingkamal:
CAN need to regulate churches instead they are there buying weapons in south africa to supponsor boko harams
you cannot even spell sponsor? barbaric fool
Re: End Time Church Spotted In Lagos by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 15, 2016
buharisbae:

Lol I'm a Catholic

can't u see the step there? use ur 5 wink

Good to know you are a catholic,how was service today
Re: End Time Church Spotted In Lagos by Adeniyi077(m): 1:05pm On May 15, 2016
haywire07:
Op u need to be reasonable smtimes sha

Oh boy, I fear d way ur brain dey work oo. Mtchew!
Re: End Time Church Spotted In Lagos by ecnuel: 1:10pm On May 15, 2016
OP, do I take it that you have issue with the name of the church because the phrase "end-time" has been turned to a joke on Nairaland?

I know that church very well. I was once a member. The name of the church reflects the ministry Christ gave to his believers. They prepare people for eternity that starts when our own "end-time" comes. If you die today, that's your end-time. The big question is "are your prepared for your end-time?

Stop making jokes of what you don't understand.

Thank you and God bless you.
Re: End Time Church Spotted In Lagos by PrIE00(f): 1:24pm On May 15, 2016
They church they my street,They wont just let us have peace in my street
Re: End Time Church Spotted In Lagos by seankay(m): 1:34pm On May 15, 2016
Taiwo20:
I thot burglary was meant to be installed inside the building....
That's an End Time building bro

2 Likes

Re: End Time Church Spotted In Lagos by greatjoey: 1:51pm On May 15, 2016
buharisbae:

Depicting from the name, it's truly and end time church.
Whenever I read a post like this, one thing comes to mind. Without prejudice to Muslim's, why are posts that are Islamic related shielded from from public domain, discuss, and contribution unlike Christianity related post? Is it that there is something to hide? Is it that they don't want other knowledgeable people to unearth the many ills and ungodly practice of Islam? Is it that people are afraid of their violence disposition? I am lost here.

1 Like

Re: End Time Church Spotted In Lagos by Nikapetrelli(f): 1:54pm On May 15, 2016
Datz d name of d church
One dey my area
Re: End Time Church Spotted In Lagos by thundergucci(m): 2:06pm On May 15, 2016
blackjah:
you cannot even spell sponsor? barbaric fool
Shut up, ewu. Asif your own good undecided
Re: End Time Church Spotted In Lagos by haywire07(m): 2:16pm On May 15, 2016
Adeniyi077:

Oh boy, I fear d way ur brain dey work oo. Mtchew!

I knew a ram must quote me.
Re: End Time Church Spotted In Lagos by horlabiyi(m): 2:33pm On May 15, 2016
Lol
Re: End Time Church Spotted In Lagos by Samakus(m): 2:42pm On May 15, 2016
buharisbae:

Your beauty sef na uwa nmebi beauty! Girl you're hawt! For the first time, I'm having a crush on this end time forum, nairaland. cheesy

The problem be say my end time crush is crashing my crushing by crushing for our end time president. Hmmm, I don dey rhyme small small. Lol. But bae you gbaski. Hope you're taller than chidinma. No offence meant

1 Like

Re: End Time Church Spotted In Lagos by rabiuabd(m): 3:00pm On May 15, 2016
Kingkamal:
CAN need to regulate churches instead they are there buying weapons in south africa to supponsor boko harams
you are 100% right

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo / Prophet Isa El-Buba: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election / Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.