Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank (94811 Views)

This Is How Americans Queue And Shop For Guns After Sandy Hook Shooting(Photos) / California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) / President Trump Leads Standing Ovation For Hillary Clinton At Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by ezychris(m): 11:33pm On May 15, 2016
dabreeze:
"Investigations revealed the man was attracted to the woman's buttocks while standing behind her on a queue and then he brought out his joystick and masturbated by rubbing it on her buttocks till he released all over her legs."
http://www.radar.ng/2016/05/man-ejaculates-on-womans-leg-while.html?m=1
Afraid have catch me ooo.... This lie strong!
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by Jokkarm: 11:35pm On May 15, 2016
So the woman was just standing while the man was rubbing his dig behind her till he poured and that is when she shouted.
I dnt just believe the story . The writer should at least know that we the readers also reason while reading . I am not doubting it but tell us exactly how it happened.
The woman supposed to feel it immediately he rubbed the thing behind her.
So they should spare us those stories
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by goingape: 11:41pm On May 15, 2016
Stephrocks:
One reason why I don't like standing in front of guys some of them can be so immature. Some try by all means to touch a lady's ass which I find annoying.

svpid WOMAN you are!

what is there in your smelly ass undecided

I was once a victim by you FOOLISH WOMEN, to the extend the woman start using her boo bs to touch me and putting her God damn Hand on my lap.

do you think is only you WOMEN that's victimize!

getout you FOOLISH girl.
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by cococandy(f): 11:42pm On May 15, 2016
I don't understand.
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by goingape: 11:44pm On May 15, 2016
oluwasegun007:

although d guy is awkward and require urgent attention.

but please and please dont find d urge to torch a lady's ass funny because only guys can understand. ..

ur man loves u for what u carry......or do u think its all about brains alone.

its a black man thing.
can you pull your dick on a banking Hall and nobody noticed you undecided

you are a man! use your brain to think.
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by permanentgrace(m): 11:47pm On May 15, 2016
At my age, i dont comment on stuppid posts. This is just an example of the stuppid posts.
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by mecussey(m): 11:47pm On May 15, 2016
Jokkarm:
So the woman was just standing while the man was rubbing his dig behind her till he poured and that is when she shouted.
I dnt just believe the story . The writer should at least know that we the readers also reason while reading . I am not doubting it but tell us exactly how it happened.
The woman supposed to feel it immediately he rubbed the thing behind her.
So they should spare us those stories

Why is everybody doubting this....this thing happen every crowded place na though i never see sper.m b4 but u get to see alot of perv robbing there groin at the back of ladies. Sometimes, I think the ladies enjoy it as well bc they dont usually complain bc, they pretend not to feel it. In a fidel bank one day, a man pointed where one guy brought out his kini cover am with his file and was robbing it on the girl...but the girl didnt care so, we just mind our biz jeje.

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by goingape: 11:50pm On May 15, 2016
omotola01:
Nigerian's Na was for some funny 9ja God go help
you can't even write good English not to talk less of reasoning!

it didn't happen in NAIJA! you maggot brain!
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by Qabt(m): 11:50pm On May 15, 2016
Stephrocks:
One reason why I don't like standing in front of guys some of them can be so immature. Some try by all means to touch a lady's ass which I find annoying.

don't blame gaiz,blame konji,it can b crazy atimes
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by ybalogs(m): 11:50pm On May 15, 2016
Konji nah bastard
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by Icaretoo: 11:51pm On May 15, 2016
Davidovinci:

Ladies ain't left out you know....Y'all also do the same with your breast, when a guy is standing in front........ #justsaying

Can u explain how that is obtainable oga
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by goingape: 11:52pm On May 15, 2016
mecussey:

Why is everybody doubting this....this thing happen every crowded place na though i never see sper.m b4 but u get to see alot of perv robbing there groin at the back of ladies. Sometimes, I think the ladies enjoy it as well bc they dont usually complain bc, they pretend not to feel it. In a fidel bank one day, a man pointed where one guy brought out his kini cover am with his file and was robbing it on the girl...but the girl didnt care so, we just mind our biz jeje.
you are just exposing yourself on a public forum undecided
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by kayalla(f): 11:54pm On May 15, 2016
which kin story be this? inside bank not even inside danfo. and no body see am until he finish. he use jazz?
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 15, 2016
Stephrocks:

If i hear say u gather yansh
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by RobinHez(m): 11:59pm On May 15, 2016
...And that was how one sister tried all she could to align her behind on me @the bank! .::..twasnt easy switching my mind away from it though.. embarassed
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by Nobody: 12:07am On May 16, 2016
All I wana say is LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE !!! Haba ? dis Op can lie like say tomorrow no dey.
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by mecussey(m): 12:11am On May 16, 2016
goingape:
you are just exposing yourself on a public forum undecided

watin concern me...most pple are pervs... thats why this continent is far behind civilization. Ask trump, he will tell you negros no nothing but se.x weed and party.
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by sukkot: 12:16am On May 16, 2016
Shym3xx:
Loool.

That's that nasty arse nyggah called, sukkot.

Big bredrin, you need to empty the tank regularly - can't be having wet dreams on a queue. grin

If you can buss a nut just cos you're standing next to a woman, what would you do when you come close to something like the chic below? - buss ya two balls(no homo lol)? grin

she got face like a man tho. you sure that broad aint a tranny ? dayum bruv you digging tranny chics now lolzzzz grin grin
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by goingape: 12:18am On May 16, 2016
mecussey:

watin concern me...most pple are pervs... thats why this continent is far behind civilization. Ask trump, he will tell you negros no nothing but se.x weed and party.
you only see it from the women's side!

WOMEN ARE becoming more more pervs than the men this days.
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by goingape: 12:20am On May 16, 2016
kayalla:
which kin story be this? inside bank not even inside danfo. and no body see am until he finish. he use jazz?
you got sense here!

hope you no dey bleach! undecided
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by Nobody: 12:25am On May 16, 2016
I like this guy grin

Talk about having conviction. Hope he gets a good defense Attorney and "beats" the rap cheesy
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by jayode(m): 12:25am On May 16, 2016
The man needs aboniki balm on his dick grin grin grin
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by samazagudu(m): 12:32am On May 16, 2016
doesn't She feel his joystick? There is something. Oga judge ask her now, Whether She complain before. Both parties Shall go to prison.
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by Kreamie(m): 12:33am On May 16, 2016
Did you skip the part where 'he brought out his preek'?
Timolanki:
Lies. Was d man naked in a bank? I guess not, therefore his boxers or trouser will mop it up.
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by Yorobastard(m): 12:33am On May 16, 2016
mecussey:

Hey oga...this rubbish happens every time in London most especially in the train and the worst part is that you cant move anywhere becos the trains are always filled up...the only thing you can do is call the police
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by Shym3xx: 12:34am On May 16, 2016
sukkot:
she got face like a man tho. you sure that broad aint a tranny ? dayum bruv you digging tranny chics now lolzzzz grin grin

Lol.

She doesn't look like a tyranny - she just has strong features and that supremely attractive luscious/full black lips. The shyte that's supremely effective on mutumbo. grin

Ya crush, Yemi Alade - now, that's a tranny with a small willy between her legs. grin

Anyway, let me give you a next angle.

Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by EzeRedd(m): 12:35am On May 16, 2016
I smell lies! This shit just doesn't add up.why wasn't he seen when he whipped out his phallus? Was the ladies butt made of glass? How come she didn't feel nothing when this fictitious fellow was gliding his phallus over her butt? Lies, my friend. Lies
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by nwatiti(m): 12:51am On May 16, 2016
guys I no fit laf here oooo adondie
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by jaydeeking(m): 1:00am On May 16, 2016
Oh konji...u na confirm badoo ooooo....end time guy
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by Nobody: 1:02am On May 16, 2016
Shym3xx:
Loool.

That's that nasty arse nyggah called, sukkot.

Big bredrin, you need to empty the tank regularly - can't be having wet dreams on a queue. grin

If you can buss a nut just cos you're standing next to a woman, what would you do when you come close to something like the chic below? - buss ya two balls(no homo lol)? grin

Lmao

The guy would ejaculate a cup of cum if he sees this babe
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by kayalla(f): 1:22am On May 16, 2016
goingape:
you got sense here!

hope you no dey bleach! undecided

grin i never start o i still de plan am
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by EmekaBlue(m): 1:25am On May 16, 2016
e happen fr Zimbawood movies abi...waiting fr part 2....smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia / Meet Putin The Russian President, His Wife And Daughters / Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.