Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank (94821 Views)

This Is How Americans Queue And Shop For Guns After Sandy Hook Shooting(Photos) / California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) / President Trump Leads Standing Ovation For Hillary Clinton At Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by goingape: 2:10am On May 16, 2016
kayalla:

grin i never start o i still de plan am
INCASE you won start, first mix the cream with zip detergent and hypo!
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by oliray1: 2:26am On May 16, 2016
Something similar happened in unilag around 1999/2000, jambites queued in front of DSA's office, the queue was so thick that this guy's cum was all over the girl's skirt (butt area), security had to be called in and got the guy arrested, the babe was taken into the dean's office, very shameful act
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by chara019: 3:04am On May 16, 2016
wait o,
whilst rubbing his dick on her butt she didn't feel it? why then did she raise an alarm after he ejaculated?
i dey suspect that woman.....lol

2 Likes

Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by jubrilcastle(m): 3:36am On May 16, 2016
Them no dey pop am.
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by kayalla(f): 3:51am On May 16, 2016
goingape:
INCASE you won start, first mix the cream with zip detergent and hypo!

cheesy cheesy cheesy i no wan white o. tank u

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by kesmalindo(m): 4:04am On May 16, 2016
Stephrocks:
One reason why I don't like standing in front of guys some of them can be so immature. Some try by all means to touch a lady's ass which I find annoying.

that is the reason why you have to cover your body not to wrap
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:51am On May 16, 2016
Davidovinci:

Ladies ain't left out you know....Y'all also do the same with your breast, when a guy is standing in front........ #justsaying
u no lie at all.
d oda day I was queuing at first bank, den there was dis lady at mah back she was rubbing her b.re.as.t on my back, wen k realized at first I was nervous but at a point it started giving me an erectio.n, na so i jus jejely comot for the line go start from the back again to avoid embarrassing myself. sad
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by SmartThief(m): 5:15am On May 16, 2016
zimbabweans and kenyans...their immature and stewpid sexual addiction is annoying and insensitive!!
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by darlenese(f): 5:27am On May 16, 2016
He should be arrested for rape through Bluetooth !
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by kasimshafii: 6:18am On May 16, 2016
[quote author=Stephrocks post=45637565]One reason why I don't like standing in front of guys some of them can be so immature. Some try by all means to touch a lady's ass which I find annoying.

You ladies should continue pretending as if you don't like it
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by olajigaolamide: 6:20am On May 16, 2016
konji is bad oh
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by iamNifemi(m): 6:33am On May 16, 2016
PMB
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by xtervaganza(m): 6:35am On May 16, 2016
cruzita:
grin konji your papa blokus
itscnot even konji, he has a mental illness.

Who would bring out his Weiner in public?
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by Sayelabola(m): 6:47am On May 16, 2016
Whizzcute:
Pics or Adonbilivit

Na which picture you wan see? The manhood or the buttock that caused the confusion? grin grin
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by Johnsown1(m): 6:48am On May 16, 2016
Stephrocks:
One reason why I don't like standing in front of guys some of them can be so immature. Some try by all means to touch a lady's ass which I find annoying.

For ur plastic mind, u think ur fine and have backyard in, sorry to dissapoint u,stop advertising ur self
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by Enoch127(m): 6:55am On May 16, 2016
How possible it is for a man rub his joystick on the woman buttocks till the fluid started flowing before she realized. Untrue story shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by pek(m): 6:59am On May 16, 2016
Don't just believe this story. A lot of things don't add up.
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by mickey226(m): 7:01am On May 16, 2016
[quote author=Timolanki post=45638426]Lies. Was d man naked in a bank? I guess not, therefore his boxers or trouser will mop it up. [/quote

no be small lie oo, how can someone bring out his joystick, rub it on a woman's buttocks without her knowing, then after the act she raises alarm
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by omotola01(f): 7:04am On May 16, 2016
goingape:
you can't even write good English not to talk less of reasoning!

it didn't happen in NAIJA! you maggot brain!
you wake come sabi Gud English come teach me Na to dey poke nose inside people talk u sabi
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by cricifixo: 7:07am On May 16, 2016
When it doesn't happen by accident nko?
SAMBARRY:
even when it happens by accident I apologise undecided
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by slyrone(m): 7:07am On May 16, 2016
rokiatu:
The story doesn't add up though.
The only honest girl on this thread. and if any girl rubs her chest against my back. I go file case straight away
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by Araoluwa005(m): 7:08am On May 16, 2016
Whizzcute:
Pics or Adonbilivit
seconded
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by Whizzcute(m): 7:11am On May 16, 2016
Sayelabola:

Na which picture you wan see? The manhood or the buttock that caused the confusion? grin grin

everything

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by Araoluwa005(m): 7:21am On May 16, 2016
Timolanki:
Lies. Was d man naked in a bank? I guess not, therefore his boxers or trouser will mop it up.
it is very possible, the man may be sick "upstairs" or he was cursed. I was told of a man that will just bring his joystick out in public to mastubate when ever he is on. may God help us
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by AnanseK(m): 7:24am On May 16, 2016
crotonite:

Wait a minute, do we also have female perves? no wonder one lady was resting her bossom on my back in a queue some years back. damn, as a gentle man left the queue because i thought she was uncomfortable with the contact she was making with my back .

You have been raped!
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by ediko5(m): 7:24am On May 16, 2016
Rubbish.
Did the man remove his dick to spray the fluid on the woman's leg? NO.

Fabricated lies.
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by Nobody: 7:30am On May 16, 2016
AnanseK:

You have been raped!
grin third degree rape!!
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by 1miccza: 7:30am On May 16, 2016
Timolanki:
Lies. Was d man naked in a bank? I guess not, therefore his boxers or trouser will mop it up.

You don't necessarily have to go naked before pulling out your penis bro
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:30am On May 16, 2016
forghon:
na only him go enjoy it?

What is this one saying? undecided
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by Codyt(m): 7:33am On May 16, 2016
Stephrocks:

Abeg lemme hear word undecided undecided
After touching it will u die.
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by Edifyer: 7:35am On May 16, 2016
firstly, Men and Women should not be on the same queue, Secondly Women should dress modestly

Men should lowers their gaze and women should cover themselves.. problem solved

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South African President Ramaphosa Stares At Sindisiwe Chikunga Backside / See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia / Meet Putin The Russian President, His Wife And Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.