Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk (40950 Views)

UK Dailymail Used Amara Ajuzie's Photo As One Of Those Missing In Nice Attack / Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk / £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 15, 2016
DropShot:
If Amaechi actually stole from Rivers state and the current governor cannot prosecute him, he is an Ineffectual Buffoon.

Buhari is to FG what Wike is to Rivers State. EOD.

I guess Dropshot is Passingshot....When I abuse him now he will run to MODs, brother when will you start using the free brain God gave you without you paying a dime. I guess EFCC, ICPC and CCT are all under WIKE... even the courts are not been respected by Buhari, Police, Prison and DSS.... pls shut your trap if you dont know how defend your criminal masters.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by aventura: 12:23pm On May 15, 2016
Y
Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by LesbianBoy(m): 12:23pm On May 15, 2016
Buhari's so called kwarupshian fight is a joke.....

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by successmatters(m): 12:23pm On May 15, 2016
DropShot:

Mettuh's alleged stolen money is FG's and not state's.

Next?

Really? Why do federal government prosecute ex governors?

Any idea?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by Pstlyecouture: 12:23pm On May 15, 2016
only time will tell
Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by helpee(m): 12:24pm On May 15, 2016
DropShot:

Each state has other mechanism to prosecute and recover stolen assets.

This report is obviously sponsored. If not, let Wike take Amaechi to court. After all, he set up judicial enquiry for that purpose. What has happened to the committee's report since?

Next tori joor.
no. it is not the duty of wike to take him to court. wike has petitioned efcc. let them at least investigate. Afterall they exonerated UMAR without taking him to court. they should do the same to wike. tell me why is efcc disturbing shekarau now. afterall he stole kano money. why not allow the state prosecute him. you guys are something else

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by helpee(m): 12:27pm On May 15, 2016
mars123:
laws are promulgated by a military regime but enacted by a civilian regime...We are in a democracy, correct yourself.
tell me the difference between buhari democracy and military regime....both of them detain indefinately with or without court order

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by Rilwayne001: 12:27pm On May 15, 2016
na real Shange sad

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 15, 2016
seunmsg:
This useless UK dailymail again? Instead of investigating their stories properly and getting the facts of the matter, they just copy unsubstantiated lies from PDP propaganda sites and publish to unsuspecting British public in order to poison their minds against supporting UK aids to Nigeria. The UK government and people should be told that we don't need their fvcking aids anymore, they should simply give us back our stolen funds that are hidden in corrupt British banks.

If any commission in Rivers state is so sure that Amaechi misappropriated £338million, the Rivers state government through the Rivers state ministry of justice should charge him to court. He has no immunity from criminal prosecution, they should charge him to court and stop making wild allegations.

Buhari is already prosecuting those who stole at the federal level, state should please join the fight against corruption by prosecuting those who stole state funds.

Which Court, The impunity BUHARI is exhibiting in this country will hunt ur generation some day.....So how many Sahara reporters news have been investigated before published. ASMAECHI stole my state Dry, he will come home one day

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by plaetton: 12:28pm On May 15, 2016
inicyril:
In zombies voice, 'that was his old life, he is now a saint'.

the 'book of deceit' 20 vs 15: all ye that decampeth to APC are a new creature and av been washed off ur sins in politics through dullard our lord and personal Savior.

Lol @ the book of deceit '20 vs 15:
grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by LesbianBoy(m): 12:29pm On May 15, 2016
DropShot:
If Amaechi actually stole from Rivers state and the current governor cannot prosecute him, he is an Ineffectual Buffoon.

See this one! You think you are talking to kids here? If you know you don't have any sensible thing to say just...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 12:29pm On May 15, 2016
Ameachi aka ATM aka the man that hates money.

Em, when Apc/buhari promised to reduce the pump price of PMS to 45 naira, I never knew there's a silent "1" before the 45. >:
Now I have learnt my reasons >:

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by successmatters(m): 12:29pm On May 15, 2016
GreatSE:

Which Court, The impunity BUHARI is exhibiting in this country will hunt ur generation some day.....So how many Sahara reporters news have been investigated before published. ASMAECHI stole my state Dry, he will come home one day

Rivers people are waiting for Amaechi , that's why they voted against the Judas of Ubima.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 15, 2016
Gfh
Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by mukhcech(m): 12:32pm On May 15, 2016
tempest01:
'' Some of that money is likely to have come from UK taxpayers, who gave the country £1billion in aid over five years to 2014, including £248million in 2014 alone. ''

They are just against UK aid to Nigeria...

Amaechi stole from Rivers state...not UK.

See as them even convert them to Pounds sterling. The exchange for this conversion should be probed, did they used the parallel market or the unparallel market?
Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by anytexy: 12:35pm On May 15, 2016
successmatters:

Is it Anambra state government that took olisa metuh to court?
Bar man. a bottle of Origin and a plate of pepper soup to this brave young man. You really hit the Zombi on target.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by plaetton: 12:37pm On May 15, 2016
seunmsg:

If any commission in Rivers state is so sure that Amaechi misappropriated £338million, the Rivers state government through the Rivers state ministry of justice should charge him to court. He has no immunity from criminal prosecution, they should charge him to court and stop making wild allegations.

Buhari is already prosecuting those who stole at the federal level, state should please join the fight against corruption by prosecuting those who stole state funds.

Gosh. shocked
I marvel at the low level of reasoning, the level of cognitive dissonance, the shameless hypocrisy that people are pitifully yoked with just to defend the indefensible.

So EFCC only harasses, detains, arrests and charges people who are suspected of stealing federal funds?

Is that it sir?

So Buhari is only fighting federal corruption?

What a joke .

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 15, 2016
successmatters:
Whenever it's an APC crime, the EFCC is lame and unconcerned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by 9jatatafo(m): 12:39pm On May 15, 2016
Observing the events as they unfold
Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by NaijaCuzin: 12:40pm On May 15, 2016
Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by Mekurexx: 12:40pm On May 15, 2016
The DailyMail UK spoke the truth. We all know Amaechi funded Buhari's campaign with looted funds. But in the game of politics, you cant hack your ''henchmen'' except they begin to turn against you. Personally, I feel Buhari is actively sourcing for funds and assets stacked abroad to sort of repay those who funded his campaigns. He literally wants to GET ALL RETRIEVED in his administration. I personally and most Nigerians know that Buhari cant and wont prosecute Amaechi, Tinubu nd co. Forget all those things Amaechi said during ministerial screening. All of them in that hall that day are THIEVES. Some were even giggling when he made that pronouncement but even before he stepped on that podium to speak, he already knew he had a slot waiting for him. It will take a Donald-Trump like candidate in Nigerian politics to really shakeup this political corrupt pyramid. Enough said

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by Blizzy9ja: 12:40pm On May 15, 2016
odudukoko:
we are corrupt no doubt but not fantastically corrupt
My friend shorrup der.... wetin u sabi?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by plaetton: 12:40pm On May 15, 2016
DropShot:

What a unbelievably warped way to reason.

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by papaejima1: 12:41pm On May 15, 2016
Amaechi the ATM.
All hail.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by maxzzo1(m): 12:42pm On May 15, 2016
seunmsg:
This useless UK dailymail again? Instead of investigating their stories properly and getting the facts of the matter, they just copy unsubstantiated lies from PDP propaganda sites and publish to unsuspecting British public in order to poison their minds against supporting UK aids to Nigeria. The UK government and people should be told that we don't need their fvcking aids anymore, they should simply give us back our stolen funds that are hidden in corrupt British banks.

There are facts abt Ameachi every where when time comes breeze go blow fowl yanch go open....think !!! Do u think if d matter is taken to court and Buhari knowing full well his a benefactor will fold his hand? Wike is sharp when d right time comes....

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by Adminisher: 12:42pm On May 15, 2016
bigboss80s:
I think Buhari should go easy on those who stole money that was meant for bribing INEC officials for GEJ's reelection since his election was funded by dirty money as well.
The truth is that it is close to impossible to become Nigeria's president without making certain compromises but that doesn't mean that we can't change things.

Your and I know the UK Daily Mail dies not give a ship about Nigerian politics normally. All these articles are bought and paid for by stolen money. I could almost trace the linkages from PDP to some UK Nigerian double citizen politicians to Daily Mail. The article will only make Buhari more determinedetails to seize funds that were stolen not the opposite.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 15, 2016
Another sponsored article. I'm not saying that Amaechi is clean or not but the article is in bad taste and a clear indication of the ability of the powerful corrupt to buy public opinion. Nobody has come out with money trail analysis of how Amaechi financed Buhari's campaign. Everything so far is speculative.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:44pm On May 15, 2016
helpee:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3590934/Is-Nigerian-leader-s-pal-fantastically-corrupt-Friend-African-president-accused-stealing-500million.html
Why is the article all over the place? I'm not saying the allegations are false, but the story just jumps from event to people and is not coherent. Sounds more sensational than factual.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:45pm On May 15, 2016
kITATITA:
Another sponsored article. I'm not saying that Amaechi is clean or not but the article is in bad taste and a clear indication of the ability of the powerful corrupt to buy public opinion. Nobody has come out with money trail analysis of how Amaechi financed Buhari's campaign. Everything so far is speculative.

EXACTLY!!!! I just said the same thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by Lanre01(m): 12:45pm On May 15, 2016
Abeg make I jes buy land here, make I jes dey listen 2 weytn dem ma neighbours dey talk
Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by freeze001(f): 12:46pm On May 15, 2016
DropShot:

Financial crimes are within the purview of the EFCC to investigate and prosecute, not for state high courts or officials. That is why the FG through the EFCC was/is in charge of financial corruption cases against Ibori, Alamieyeseigha, Lamido of Jigawa, Nnamani of Enugu and so on.

It is the responsibility of the EFCC. The state has played its role by the panel of inquiry set up and petitions by organisations against Amaechi.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Fayose At Inauguration Of Atiku/Obi PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti / Boko Haram: Major-General Adeniyi To Face Court-Martial / Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.