Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

New Self Hosted Wordpress Blog For Sale!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / New Self Hosted Wordpress Blog For Sale!!! (323 Views)

How To Create A Blog| Self Hosted Wordpress Blog / Self-hosted (wordpress) Vs Free-hosted (blogger), Which Is Better - Slashnec's / Move Your Blog To Self Hosted Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Self Hosted Wordpress Blog For Sale!!! by peacemaker128(m): 2:28pm On May 15, 2016
www.dipsentrepreneurship is a business and entrepreneurship blog up for sale.

REASON
what is my reason for wanting to sell it?
currently i have my hands tied up in so many places prompting me not to give enough attention and commitment towards the blog. so as not to kill the potential of the blog, I've put it up for sale.

WHY
why do i think you need it?
1 .the blog currently parades a $80 dollar theme
2.you will have 11 months to worry about renewal of hosting and domain because as at the time of this post, its only 2 weeks old
3. it currently has 35 SEO post of more than 800 words each and 15 more lined up for publishing.
4.it is registered with a foreign hosting company NAMECHEAP, and they offer live chat support 24/7

BENEFITS
what do you stand to gain?
1. you wouldn't have to go through the early stress associated to creating a blog such as(settings, brainstorming,themes and plugin set up)
2.The blog was set up from scratch for different means of monetization such as adsense, sponsored post and affiliate.
3. i would gladly work with the buyer for a period of six months and will provide quality posts on a weekly basis.
why do this?
me selling the blog is not as a result of lack of interest, instated it can be attributed to lack of time so I'll be more than happy to watch the blog reach its full potential under its new owner.

check out the blog www.dipsentrepreneurship.com and if you see the potential pls do mail me on dipsentrepreneurship@gmail.com for more enquiry
if you are not interested in buying but would like to work with me as partners you shoot me a mail on dipoajibola007@gmail.com

NOTE:
i will be in charge of SEO and publishing new posts on a regular basis
your work will be to make sure the site ranks high on Google and generates massive traffuc
when this is achieved, we will monetize the blog
and agree on a percentage to share the profit the blog derives.
is that fair enough?

check it out www.dipsentrepreneurship.com

(1) (Reply)

Review This Blog / Adsense Account For Sell With $10 In It / Learn Web Design In 4 Days Guaranteed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.