Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

What Would You Do In This Situation? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do In This Situation? (10855 Views)

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Be Sincere!! What Would You Do In This Situation (pictures ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by fuckshit: 10:19am On May 16, 2016
AngelAhnie:
You füçking get me füçking hawt cheesy
how fυςking awesome; grin grin
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by AngelAhnie(f): 10:48am On May 16, 2016
fuckshit:
how fυςking awesome; grin grin
Good füçking morning! grin
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by LovesonBlezz(m): 1:07pm On May 16, 2016
AngelAhnie:
did u change ur moniker?..back to d topic, sex dey satisfy person abi u mean temporary satisfactn
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by AngelAhnie(f): 1:35pm On May 16, 2016
LovesonBlezz:
did u change ur moniker?..back to d topic, sex dey satisfy person abi u mean temporary satisfactn
my friend not me grin
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by fuckshit: 1:51pm On May 16, 2016
AngelAhnie:
a great fυςking day to you; grin grin
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by LovesonBlezz(m): 1:52pm On May 16, 2016
AngelAhnie:
my friend not me grin
are u former angel.berry?
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by AngelAhnie(f): 2:36pm On May 16, 2016
LovesonBlezz:
are u former angel.berry?
yes, I deactivated, how are u doing loveson?
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by AngelAhnie(f): 2:39pm On May 16, 2016
fuckshit:
a great fυςking day to you; grin grin
Sweet füçk! Have a fuçking nice day cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by LovesonBlezz(m): 3:13pm On May 16, 2016
AngelAhnie:
yes, I deactivated, how are u doing loveson?
l'm fvckin fine..hw are u fvckin doing? seems dats d trend grin
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by AngelAhnie(f): 3:59pm On May 16, 2016
LovesonBlezz:
l'm fvckin fine..hw are u fvckin doing? seems dats d trend grin
Na fuckshit o cheesy I'm doing great, thanks
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by jboycrb(m): 1:26pm On May 17, 2016
Shoyeeee? Oti ye eee!
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by AngelAhnie(f): 4:02pm On May 17, 2016
jboycrb:
Shoyeeee? Oti ye eee!
meaning?
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by Babacele: 3:48pm On May 18, 2016
hmmm. I shall be back to do some sexplanations.
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by robosky02(m): 1:52pm On May 19, 2016
@ AngelAhnie

whats your view on sex?
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by AngelAhnie(f): 2:02pm On May 19, 2016
robosky02:
@ AngelAhnie

whats your view on sex?

I don't have much idea about sex, but my friend once said its the greatest and sweetest of all things.. She also said rough sex is the best of all. She said I should make sure my man forget where he is whenever we are on it and that I should climb my man( I don't know what that means)grin that men enjoys it when their lady is on top grin

Angels know nothing about sex cool

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by robosky02(m): 2:14pm On May 19, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I don't have much idea about sex, but my friend once said its the greatest and sweetest of all things.. She also said rough sex is the best of all. She said I should make sure my man forget where he is whenever we are on it and that I should climb my man( I don't know what that means)grin that men enjoys it when their lady is on top grin

Angels know nothing about sex cool

ok

that's what your friend said
YOU
from what you've heard what do you think of it
did your mom teach you any thing about sex edu or where did you learn it

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by ShayGirl(f): 2:24pm On May 19, 2016
fuckshit:
in fυςking agreement; be fυςking open; tell your man how you would fυςking loved to be fυςked; sex ought to be fυςking fun; fυςking tell him how you would love to spice things up; make it fυςking fun;

be fυςking adventurous; try different fυςking styles;
never fυςking take foreplαy for granted; it fυςking goes a long way; and if you two are fυςking down with it; then “69" is one fυςking hot style; fυςking best immediately after shower; wink

fυςking take turns to fυςk each other; it's fυςking fun; grin grin

What a FUCKING advice from Mr Fuckshit...
Hope u've taken ur fucking drugs this fucking afternoon cos ur brain seems fuckingly hot..gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by robosky02(m): 2:27pm On May 19, 2016
ShayGirl:

What a FUCKING advice from Mr Fuckshit...
Hope u've taken ur fucking drugs this fucking afternoon cos ur brain seems fuckingly hot..gringringringrin

chai I thought you were shay until you open your mouth

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by ShayGirl(f): 2:39pm On May 19, 2016
robosky02:

lol.. bt my moniker doesn't connote shyness.. It is ShayGirl or better put, "SheyGirl"
Am not shy ooo, jor ooo...gringringrin
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by AngelAhnie(f): 2:52pm On May 19, 2016
robosky02:

ok

that's what your friend said
YOU
from what you've heard what do you think of it
did your mom teach you any thing about sex edu or where did you learn it
my friend is my best teacher grin
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by robosky02(m): 2:52pm On May 19, 2016
ShayGirl:

lol.. bt my moniker doesn't connote shyness.. It is ShayGirl or better put, "SheyGirl"
Am not shy ooo, jor ooo...gringringrin

issorite

what your take on the topic

as you are not shy

help my friend angel to help her friend grin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by AngelAhnie(f): 2:54pm On May 19, 2016
robosky02:

Bosky which one is 69? Pls upload a pix of it..
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by robosky02(m): 2:55pm On May 19, 2016
AngelAhnie:
my friend is my best teacher grin

where did we attend d lectures lol cheesy
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by AngelAhnie(f): 2:55pm On May 19, 2016
robosky02:

issorite

what your take on the topic

as you are not shy

help my friend angel to help her friend grin
gringrin
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by robosky02(m): 2:56pm On May 19, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Bosky which one is 69? Pls upload a pix of it..

that's simple na

the number before 70

hahaha
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by AngelAhnie(f): 2:56pm On May 19, 2016
robosky02:

where did we attend d lectures lol cheesy
Heregrin
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by AngelAhnie(f): 2:59pm On May 19, 2016
robosky02:

that's simple na

the number before 70

hahaha
Don't tell me you're a novice too
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by robosky02(m): 3:01pm On May 19, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Don't tell me you're a novice too

novice ke

after 69 is it not 70

or before 69 is it not 68

emmmmmmmm undecided

or explain it
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by AngelAhnie(f): 3:03pm On May 19, 2016
robosky02:

novice ke

after 69 is it not 70

or before 69 is it not 68

emmmmmmmm undecided

or explain it
Hmmm...that makes you a vee
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by robosky02(m): 3:06pm On May 19, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Hmmm...that makes you a vee

what is vee kwanu

you have not finish maths

you have enterd English

ok

am R- R for Robosky

grin
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by robosky02(m): 3:09pm On May 19, 2016
@ shaygirl

do you know what AngelAhnie

is talking about

at least even if I didn't do elementary school in Nigeria

have lived enough in Nigeria to know how to speak pigin hmmmm

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by AngelAhnie(f): 3:11pm On May 19, 2016
robosky02:

@ shaygirl

do you know what AngelAhnie

is talking about

at least even if I didn't do elementary school in Nigeria

have lived enough in Nigeria to know how to speak pigin hmmmm
angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! / Maroon 5 Has Lost His Mind! See What He Was Caught Doing (photos)) / I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.