Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Changing Frm A State University To A Private University? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Changing Frm A State University To A Private University? (851 Views)

10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Accepted In Uk University To Study Maths Degree / Students Caught In PDA At Babcock University To Be Punished - School Memo / 6 Reasons You Shouldn’t Attend A Private University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Changing Frm A State University To A Private University? by naijababe2(f): 6:48am On Aug 17, 2009
my parents are on my neck about me changing to a private university despite the fact that i'm in 300L, its just because of this crazy ASUU strike.
is there any student out there thats in my shoes or any that can offer any reasonable advice?
is it even possible to be transfered to a private uni?
Re: Changing Frm A State University To A Private University? by Itohan123(m): 11:40am On Aug 17, 2009
eaaa
Re: Changing Frm A State University To A Private University? by codasa: 10:09am On Oct 02, 2021
Changing from a state university to a private university is a big change for a business. Here you can get help from Assignment Master to get a better solution of your problems. You need to be prepared to get the right people on your team and get the right alignment with your university’s culture.

(1) (Reply)

s / Hi Niger / Study In Ukraine As Cheap As What You Cant Imagine!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.