Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,390 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

When some Muslims Think - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When some Muslims Think (2017 Views)

I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? / Mike Bamiloye Thinks Comedy In The Church Is A Bad Idea / Christians Secure Mosques When Muslims Pray, And Vice a Versa In Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When some Muslims Think by ebenice(m): 6:22pm On May 15, 2016
this thread is not to cause war its just some minor hidden secret thoughts of an average Muslim

in his heart he thinks ;

* I'm a Muslim Islam is the way I don't care what this other guys are saying we are the rights

*ofcos there are some elements of truth in the other religion but #IDGAD

*I really don't like the stress of bending down standing up, sitting down and the rest during prayers, but I dare not complain I may be term "infidel"

*I hear isis , boko aram and the rest wrecking havocks killing and raping and burning houses and humans a likes but who cares if I should come and say it not humane the world would say;" but they are Muslims"...so I'd rather be silent or safely say it non Islamic only on social media like this. but silently I applaud them at least they are against the west and west is anti-islamic

* I secretly knew our prophet did commit atrocities and certain abominable things but for me not to be ridicule for blindly following such a person ..I'd rather fight and draw blood against anyone who bring up such argument.

* deep in me I know Islam is questionable but what can I do my parents families and immediate surrounding is Islamic ..how can I ..I'll be pronounce infidel and severely dealt with hence I'd rather maintain silence

* I really can't fathom why a leader and acclaim prophet would ask his followers to marry four wives with the guise of loving them equally as a moral ground yet he himself had about 11..why the double standard ?

*well the other guys said their religious belief is base on faith in a Saviour who died for them on a cross and rose up the third day ..but why did our own ask us to defend our belief with our very lives if need arise...does it makes sense ..but well if my mum dad and elderly doggedly concur whom am I ?

* the only thing I have against the other opposing religion is that it said her Lord and Saviour died on a cross and rise the third day and thereby equating Him with God ...it doesn't make sense to me so they must be wrong ...but does that mean we are now right despite all the pot holes in this our dogged belief ? ..but who cares ..I am whom I am

*how can our book say we will first all be thrown into HELL then Allah will now fish us out into paradise how are we sure its not a trap or what's the aim of first throwing us into HELL in the first place ...it doesn't make sense to me ...but whom am I to question the holly book .. I'd rather be silent

* the book says after act of sex either fornication or adultery we should bath with water as form of purification before salat ..does that atone for the act of sin ?...or rather gave us a licence for such act another day and another day and so forth ? well who cares that's hat the book commands ..

*I know the book says kill and kill if they are not ready to bend to our belief isn't that inhumane ?...but whatever ..I don't care as far it isn't me they will kill as I'm one of them already ...and if any one raise that point ..instead of keeping quite and watch my follies I'd rather also point accusing finger to others ..but does that change the fact that its so?

........to be continued

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When some Muslims Think by RealLordZeus(m): 6:27pm On May 15, 2016
Mynd44 I think your attention is needed here
Re: When some Muslims Think by tunnyl(m): 6:53pm On May 15, 2016
After reading this I can tell you that this reflects the thought of a half baked or ignorant Muslim. I have no regret in choosing Islam. I am proud of my religion.

It has taught me to love myself and others, share with others, pray to God five times a day since that is what I was created to do. I wasn't taught how to hate or kill anyone. Our prophet(saw) wasn't a wicked person. We were not taught to condemn other people's religion. When things happen in our life we pray for God's intervention while keeping in mind that if it be his will then let it be so.

Conduct your research about Isis and other terrorist groups then you can explain to us how they are ql100% Islamic groups

4 Likes

Re: When some Muslims Think by annunaki2(m): 7:04pm On May 15, 2016
tunnyl:
After reading this I can tell you that this reflects the thought of a half baked or ignorant Muslim. I have no regret in choosing Islam. I am proud of my religion.

It has taught me to love myself and others, share with others, pray to God five times a day since that is what I was created to do. I wasn't taught how to hate or kill anyone. Our prophet(saw) wasn't a wicked person. We were not taught to condemn other people's religion. When things happen in our life we pray for God's intervention while keeping in mind that if it be his will then let it be so.

Conduct your research about Isis and other terrorist groups then you can explain to us how they are ql100% Islamic groups

You obviously know little or nothing about Islam or you are wallowing deep in self deceit.

1 Like

Re: When some Muslims Think by tunnyl(m): 9:14pm On May 15, 2016
annunaki2:

You obviously know little or nothing about Islam or you are wallowing deep in self deceit.

Thank God for that. As long as I know my intentions are pure. I have no reason to argue. Peace bro

1 Like

Re: When some Muslims Think by Demmzy15(m): 9:38pm On May 15, 2016
I wonder why this people are trying to look relevant when they've been exposed for the very liars they're. This op just finished causing problem in a thread to which he was refuted, he couldn't handle the shame that's why he had to console himself by creating this irrelevant gibberish thread.

Leave Muslims alone, you abuse our figures everyday, yet you claim we're terrorists, rapists, thieves, intolerant, etc. You claim we're intolerant yet you break into our section after deception and then abuse us, yet when we reply you, you say we're born terrorists! I seriously don't know what to do anymore, mehn!!!

*sighs*

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When some Muslims Think by ebenice(m): 9:40pm On May 17, 2016
Demmzy15:
I wonder why this people are trying to look relevant when they've been exposed for the very liars they're. This op just finished causing problem in a thread to which he was refuted, he couldn't handle the shame that's why he had to console himself by creating this irrelevant gibberish thread.

Leave Muslims alone, you abuse our figures everyday, yet you claim we're terrorists, rapists, thieves, intolerant, etc. You claim we're intolerant yet you break into our section after deception and then abuse us, yet when we reply you, you say we're born terrorists! I seriously don't know what to do anymore, mehn!!!

*sighs*

you mean you really don't know what to do anymore?

why not consider verifying your beliefs...it could be the main bane of your confuse state

2 Likes

Re: When some Muslims Think by tartar9(m): 11:25pm On May 17, 2016
Hearing other peoples thought-musings from a schizophrenic mind.
Re: When some Muslims Think by ebenice(m): 10:12am On May 18, 2016
tartar9:

the truth they say is Bitter ..now I know

1 Like

Re: When some Muslims Think by Anas09: 10:13am On May 18, 2016
tunnyl:

YOUR PROPHET WAS NOT A WICKED PERSON?
All the wickedness of Islam in the world today was initated by who? No one single Muslim in one life time can be as wicked as Muhammed. Anyways, An ex Muslim said something which really make sense. He said Muslims definition of terms is different from the main stream difinition
Peace to Muslim means something different to a None Muslim. Peace to a Muslim, means when everyone person keeps queit and allows a Muslim have his way, that's peace. Goodness is what Koran says it's good. Truth is what Koran says it's truth.
I asked a Muslim if any Muslim, including Muhammed ever saw the original copy of the Bible and was able to compare it with the very corrupt one now? He said no, but that so long as the Koran says the Bible is corrupt they have to believe it. That believing it is like believing in Angels. They are there, you can't see them, but you believe they are there. No one ever saw the original Bible, They can't even tell if all of it or part of it is corrupt. But since Muhammed said, it's corrupt, then it's corrupt. Have you considered that Muhammed can lie? If Allah lies and is a master deceiver, why can't Muhammed lie.
But again, the Muslim mind is funny, They believe the Bible is corrupt, but by all means, they want to fix Muhammed in it. Shouldn't it concern you to see your perfect prophet in a corrupt Bible?
This is the Mind of a Muslim.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When some Muslims Think by ebenice(m): 10:13am On May 18, 2016
tartar9:

the truth they say is Bitter ..now I know

1 Like

Re: When some Muslims Think by jcross19: 11:29am On May 18, 2016
RealLordZeus:
Mynd44 I think your attention is needed here
to ban him or what? Shame on the mods.

1 Like

Re: When some Muslims Think by Oladim001(m): 12:19pm On May 18, 2016
ebenice:
this thread is not to cause war its just some minor hidden secret thoughts of an average Muslim

in his heart he thinks ;

* I'm a Muslim Islam is the way I don't care what this other guys are saying we are the rights

*ofcos there are some elements of truth in the other religion but #IDGAD

*I really don't like the stress of bending down standing up, sitting down and the rest during prayers, but I dare not complain I may be term "infidel"

*I hear isis , boko aram and the rest wrecking havocks killing and raping and burning houses and humans a likes but who cares if I should come and say it not humane the world would say;" but they are Muslims"...so I'd rather be silent or safely say it non Islamic only on social media like this. but silently I applaud them at least they are against the west and west is anti-islamic

* I secretly knew our prophet did commit atrocities and certain abominable things but for me not to be ridicule for blindly following such a person ..I'd rather fight and draw blood against anyone who bring up such argument.

* deep in me I know Islam is questionable but what can I do my parents families and immediate surrounding is Islamic ..how can I ..I'll be pronounce infidel and severely dealt with hence I'd rather maintain silence

* I really can't fathom why a leader and acclaim prophet would ask his followers to marry four wives with the guise of loving them equally as a moral ground yet he himself had about 11..shy the double standard ?

*well the other guys said their religious belief is base on faith in a Saviour who died for them on a cross and rose up the third day ..but why did our own ask us to defend our belief with our very lives if need arise...does it makes sense ..but well if my mum dad and elderly doggedly concur whom am I ?

* the only thing I have against the other opposing religion is that it said her Lord and Saviour died on a cross and rise the third day and thereby equating Him with God ...it doesn't make sense to me so they must be wrong ...but does that mean we are now right despite all the pot holes in this our dogged belief ? ..but who cares ..I am whom I am

*how can our book say we will first all be thrown into HELL then Allah will now fish us out into paradise how are we sure its not a trap or what's the aim of first throwing us into HELL in the first place ...it doesn't make sense to me ...but whom am I to question the holly book .. I'd rather be silent

* the book says after act of sex either fornication or adultery we should bath with water as form of purification before salat ..does that atone for the act of sin ?...or rather gave us a licence for such act another day and another day and so forth ? well who cares that's hat the book commands ..

*I know the book says kill and kill if they are not ready to bend to our belief isn't that inhumane ?...but whatever ..I don't care as far it isn't me they will kill as I'm one of them already ...and if any one raise that point ..instead of keeping quite and watch my follies I'd rather also point accusing finger to others ..but does that change the fact that its so?

........to be continued
ebenice its lyk u're really confused abt ur own religion dts y u're looking for irrelevances in other people's religions y cant u jst mynd ur own bizness bizibody no work to do shio
Re: When some Muslims Think by ebenice(m): 6:46pm On May 18, 2016
Oladim001:
ebenice its lyk u're really confused abt ur own religion dts y u're looking for irrelevances in other people's religions y cant u jst mynd ur own bizness bizibody no work to do shio

thanks for the advice. I appreciate

work on you writing skills tho.

1 Like

Re: When some Muslims Think by Oladim001(m): 7:11pm On May 18, 2016
ebenice:

thanks for the advice. I appreciate

work on you writing skills tho.
ooh look who's talking jst like a case of pot calling kettle black its really pathetic look at d title of ur thread 'WHEN MUSLIMS THINKS' looks lyk u forgt you forgot you aren't suppposed to add 's' ta a verb after a plural work on yourself first before advicing others

1 Like

Re: When some Muslims Think by Leiman100(m): 7:51pm On May 18, 2016
For your mind you hide in a Christian forum to spew trash, mind you, we full ground here. You can only decieve your fellow christians with this nonsense thread because it doesn't reflect anything about a true Muslim. If you don't know anything why not just keep quite?

2 Likes

Re: When some Muslims Think by tunnyl(m): 9:26pm On May 18, 2016
Anas09:

YOUR PROPHET WAS NOT A WICKED PERSON?
All the wickedness of Islam in the world today was initated by who? No one single Muslim in one life time can be as wicked as Muhammed. Anyways, An ex Muslim said something which really make sense. He said Muslims definition of terms is different from the main stream difinition
Peace to Muslim means something different to a None Muslim. Peace to a Muslim, means when everyone person keeps queit and allows a Muslim have his way, that's peace. Goodness is what Koran says it's good. Truth is what Koran says it's truth.
I asked a Muslim if any Muslim, including Muhammed ever saw the original copy of the Bible and was able to compare it with the very corrupt one now? He said no, but that so long as the Koran says the Bible is corrupt they have to believe it. That believing it is like believing in Angels. They are there, you can't see them, but you believe they are there. No one ever saw the original Bible, They can't even tell if all of it or part of it is corrupt. But since Muhammed said, it's corrupt, then it's corrupt. Have you considered that Muhammed can lie? If Allah lies and is a master deceiver, why can't Muhammed lie.
But again, the Muslim mind is funny, They believe the Bible is corrupt, but by all means, they want to fix Muhammed in it. Shouldn't it concern you to see your perfect prophet in a corrupt Bible?
This is the Mind of a Muslim.

I Dont see the usefulness of this argument. It will add no value to no aspect of my life or urs too. I have learned to respect all religious practices including traditional religions.

As long as you are virtuous, its up to God to decide what happens in the hereafter. You guys should just live your life and forget about pointless argument. Really!
Re: When some Muslims Think by Anas09: 3:23pm On May 19, 2016
tunnyl:

I Dont see the usefulness of this argument. It will add no value to no aspect of my life or urs too. I have learned to respect all religious practices including traditional religions.

As long as you are virtuous, its up to God to decide what happens in the hereafter. You guys should just live your life and forget about pointless argument. Really!
You should look into islam and say that. Mualims makes us talk about them. On a normal day, Islam or muslims dont exist. If only muslims will stop killing Christians and Jews, then wverything shall be normal.
Allah is Satan ans muhammed was his apostle.

1 Like

Re: When some Muslims Think by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 19, 2016
Meh... I dunno, the whole thing smells of hypocrisy to me.
Re: When some Muslims Think by tunnyl(m): 6:48pm On May 19, 2016
Anas09:

You should look into islam and say that. Mualims makes us talk about them. On a normal day, Islam or muslims dont exist. If only muslims will stop killing Christians and Jews, then wverything shall be normal.
Allah is Satan ans muhammed was his apostle.

Every religion has its flaws bro. However you shouldnt believe everything the media tells you. This is not to say that brainwashing of subjects by the poorly educated religious leaders is impossible.

And i thinkink that is the same mistake most people make. On top of all the advise in the holy books is love, tolerance and honesty. Our people need orientation in those aspects.
Re: When some Muslims Think by Anas09: 7:24pm On May 19, 2016
tunnyl:

Every religion has its flaws bro. However you shouldnt believe everything the media tells you. This is not to say that brainwashing of subjects by the poorly educated religious leaders is impossible.

And i thinkink that is the same mistake most people make. On top of all the advise in the holy books is love, tolerance and honesty. Our people need orientation in those aspects.
Am feeling very uncomfortable having this decision cos I feel am talking to someone who looks at something but calls it another. Islam's problem has nothing to do with how it's been handled in Nigeria. Anywhere Muslims are today and there's still peace there, just know that, they are still minority, anytime they increase they start problem. It's not a Nigerian Problem. Islam is a global menace. But just like every Muslim everywhere in the world, you'd rather call it something else instead of what it is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When some Muslims Think by tunnyl(m): 8:25pm On May 19, 2016
Anas09:

Am feeling very uncomfortable having this decision cos I feel am talking to someone who looks at something but calls it another. Islam's problem has nothing to do with how it's been handled in Nigeria. Anywhere Muslims are today and there's still peace there, just know that, they are still minority, anytime they increase they start problem. It's not a Nigerian Problem. Islam is a global menace. But just like every Muslim everywhere in the world, you'd rather call it something else instead of what it is.

Nawa o. I am tired oo. Like I said earlier. There is no point in this argument. I can't relate with all what you are saying so it is hard for me to convince you. I hope you meet someone who has the attributes you stated.
Re: When some Muslims Think by Anas09: 8:31pm On May 19, 2016
tunnyl:

Nawa o. I am tired oo. Like I said earlier. There is no point in this argument. I can't relate with all what you are saying so it is hard for me to convince you. I hope you meet someone who has the attributes you stated.
Convince me to do what?
And it's a discussion not an argument.
And, am tired too.

1 Like

Re: When some Muslims Think by tunnyl(m): 8:39pm On May 19, 2016
Anas09:

Convince me to do what?
And it's a discussion not an argument.
And, am tired too.

Lol. OK bro. Goodluck.
Re: When some Muslims Think by annunaki2(m): 8:47am On May 20, 2016
tunnyl:

I wonder why you muslims always live in denial and go to the extent of lying for allaah to cover up the evils of islam. Islam is a clear and present danger, a menace to the civilized world. The problem is not a media thingg as you are trying to blame the media for it. The problem is the quoran and muslims trying to emulate the sunnah of mohammed. If anything at all, I believe the media is covering up for islam by not doing enough to expose the truth and reason behind islamic terrorism. These truths are reason are found clearly instructed in the quoran yet I have never come across a media organisation putting the blame of islamic terrorism on instructions written in the quoran.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When some Muslims Think by tunnyl(m): 9:26am On May 20, 2016
annunaki2:

I wonder why you muslims always live in denial and go to the extent of lying for allaah to cover up the evils of islam. Islam is a clear and present danger, a menace to the civilized world. The problem is not a media thingg as you are trying to blame the media for it. The problem is the quoran and muslims trying to emulate the sunnah of mohammed. If anything at all, I believe the media is covering up for islam by not doing enough to expose the truth and reason behind islamic terrorism. These truths are reason are found clearly instructed in the quoran yet I have never come across a media organisation putting the blame of islamic terrorism on instructions written in the quoran.

OK! Its all good bro. Your moniker anunaki rings a bell though. Are you familiar with them or are you a christian?.
Re: When some Muslims Think by ebenice(m): 1:05pm On May 26, 2016
Leiman100:
For your mind you hide in a Christian forum to spew trash, mind you, we full ground here. You can only decieve your fellow christians with this nonsense thread because it doesn't reflect anything about a true Muslim. If you don't know anything why not just keep quite?

wake up

1 Like

Re: When some Muslims Think by Oladim001(m): 9:28am On May 27, 2016
ebenice:

wake up
Finally he talks..
Re: When some Muslims Think by ebenice(m): 11:18am On May 27, 2016
Oladim001:
Finally he talks..
. are u stalking me undecided
Re: When some Muslims Think by ebenice(m): 7:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
undecided
Re: When some Muslims Think by 701ecilana: 11:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
where is Annunaki2?
Re: When some Muslims Think by annunaki2(m): 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
701ecilana:
where is Annunaki2?

I went on vacation grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Bible Is Not Infallible- by femi aribisala / Ten Things That Must Happen Before Rapture / Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.